GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF reported that there is more than DNA.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/544596511409975297

PPD supposedly said there could be more arrests (stated on here that it was on the news today, but I don't have a link).

I'm thinking something OUTSIDE the car. Video. Traffic cameras. Security cameras at businesses. Home security cameras - maybe even in one of the roads leading to his home or pulling up to someone else's place. That might reveal a person that was an accessory after the fact. EVEN if they did not know what he did, they might have been able to come forward and add to the timeline of events between 0400 and 1015 that day.

Some folks better stop and think about that if that is the case. And get to LE, before LE gets to them.

they have an HF confession probably

I believe he is called the best death penalty attorney in the great state of Texas. He is Eric Williams attorney also I think.

Yes, and he's defending Kim Williams, Eric's wife.

Some general info on how we do things at the county jail where I work:

If someone reports daily use of alcohol or benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, etc) they are started on CIWA monitoring and a librium taper. They are usually housed wherever they would normally be housed based on classifications.

If they report taking opiates daily (oxycodone, oxycontin, hydrocodone, heroin), they are placed on "COWS" monitoring and receive meds based on symptoms such as Tylenol for body aches, Imodium for diarrhea, etc.

Alcohol/benzo withdrawal is considered potentially life threatening, primarily because of the risk of seizures. Opiate withdrawal is rarely life threatening - usually the only danger would come from another medical condition worsened by the withdrawal.

Adderall and other stimulant meds for ADD don't usually cause withdrawal because of the way they work, they clear out of the system pretty quick. We don't even monitor for withdrawal with these types of meds.

If a patient takes other psych meds like antidepressants or antipsychotics, we have them sign a pharmacy release to verify they have current prescriptions and then most of them will be continued, or the psychiatrist will change to another similar med if their medication isn't available for some reason. Some antidepressants do have withdrawal symptoms so we try to avoid someone being taken off those cold turkey.

Unless they have complications, they're usually all housed as they would be anyway. Occasionally we'll move someone to the infirmary if they need IV fluids, or if they're a major fall risk or need closer monitoring for some reason. Our infirmary is actually rarely used for housing inmates on suicide watch because there are other cells more appropriate for that (padded, with no bunk, sink or toilet). But that probably depends on each individual facility.

Other jails may have different policies and procedures for withdrawal monitoring, but it's the assessment and treatment are pretty standard everywhere. It also probably has to do with how many medical staff are there and for how long. Our jail is staffed with a minimum of 3 nurses around the clock, but I know some that only have a nurse there for a few hours every day.

Sorry this is long but I've seen a lot of questions about this topic on this thread and many others, so I hope it is helpful.

I believe he is called the best death penalty attorney in the great state of Texas. He is Eric Williams attorney also I think.

Paul Johnson is the atty for Kim Williams, Eric Williams' wife. CD had said in past threads.
Either way, hes still a death penalty defense attorney. IIRC he hasnt gotten all his clients spared.

Catpatrol: KRLD and CBS News are tweeting your handy dandy flyer now too! Awesome! You're the best!

Nancy Grace has started...with CM then to Bill Cosby....got a few minutes anyway.... hope it helps

Not if he makes a plea deal. Depends on what investigators are willing to give him. Sometimes they just give them pizza and a cigarrette, lol. true

I think if HF is giving up something it's other people and names. Not info like he is the one who did it.
I think his drug debt may have caused this so he has info.

Does anyone know if HF was supposed to be in attendance at the party that night and backed out?

So Tilley said more arrests could come this week? When did he say that and what's the consensus on who that might be?

Does anyone know if HF was supposed to be in attendance at the party that night and backed out?

Hey, Boots! Good question. I hadn't thought of that before. I hate to think of those 15 texts Christina sent him, I hope she wasn't trying to make a little money for him (hope that's not offensive to anyone). Did he have a legit job at all? You see girls get in trouble all the time trying to "help" their man. I remember at the very beginning, you and I and others thought HF was guilty of something, not sure to what extent but he had guilt/remorse/shame written all over his sad face to me. MOO

I blame no one but the person/people responsible for Christina's disappearance.
I know so many incredible, supportive parents and families who have done their best and their kids (now adults) have made their share of mistakes (some huge mistakes). IMO
Amen to that! All us parents do our best but we can't keep our kids from hanging with the wrong crowd, doing things they shouldn't, and choosing the wrong path. I will not disparage any of the families including EA's. I'm a Christian and I will do what God would want us to do. I also believe God will make EA see he has to tell the truth . I'm praying, praying, praying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member