GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The return to the shops area is definitely odd...meeting someone? Or was the crime scene possibly nearby and he went back to see if he left any evidence? But that would be difficult to fit in with the timeline.

With all this new info it would be really helpful if someone with a good grasp of the locations and timings could draw up a definitive timeline.

After all these months we're finally able to make one, I wish I had all the facts to hand but I'm one of us could do a good job

I would LOVE that as well!

Sounds like EA turned his phone off but forgot about CM's phone being on in the trunk. I'm trying to figure out with a fight/struggle how no one heard/saw anything before he put her in the trunk? I understand it's 4am but there's usually someone walking around or going for a jog. Also sounds like EA either went back to Shops at Legacy to pick someone up for help or to clean up any sort of evidence around where he was parked.

Prayers for CM's friends and family.

J.D. Miles @jdmiles11 · 57m 57 minutes ago

#Breaking chilling documents CBS11 obtained suggest Christina Morris phone was pinging cell towers while she was in trunk of abductors car

I am trying to understand if they think he left Shops, went home with Christina in the trunk, went back to Shops and then back in the area of home by 5:32...

OR, if they think the first time he took Christina to the area of his home with her in the trunk was at 5:32.

Anyone?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around this and how long he may have been at home.

For those of us not in Texas, what does that mean? Is that a location close to one of their homes, or close to the retail area where they were parked? Or, close to something else like a lake or forest/wooded area?

Go to google maps and enter
a) 1500 E Bethany Dr, Allen, TX 75002
and then directions to
b) The Shops at Legacy, Bishop Road, Plano, TX

That should give you a map with the lay of the land, so to speak.

Apparently the Bethany Dr location was at or in the vicinity of Arochi's residence.

Sounds like EA turned his phone off but forgot about CM's phone being on in the trunk. I'm trying to figure out with a fight/struggle how no one heard/saw anything before he put her in the trunk? I understand it's 4am but there's usually someone walking around or going for a jog. Also sounds like EA either went back to Shops at Legacy to pick someone up for help or to clean up any sort of evidence around where he was parked.

Prayers for CM's friends and family.

J.D. Miles @jdmiles11 · 57m 57 minutes ago

#Breaking chilling documents CBS11 obtained suggest Christina Morris phone was pinging cell towers while she was in trunk of abductors car

It was said that she used EA's phone bc her phone was dead. I am confused.

BBM - What do you mean "where they were walking out"? The Shops at Legacy in general or someplace more specific?

I read that to mean where they are seen on video walking to the parking garage.

With all this new info it would be really helpful if someone with a good grasp of the locations and timings could draw up a definitive timeline.

After all these months we're finally able to make one, I wish I had all the facts to hand but I'm one of us could do a good job

Hope this helps....

EA_MAP.jpg

I don't think she was placed in the trunk while in the parking garage. I'm thinking, as many on here have speculated, that he offered her a ride, possibly to her parent's house, made a sexual advance towards her that was rejected, then attacked her. At some point after that, possibly at his house, CM was placed in the trunk and then EA drove back to Shops at Legacy.

All my opinion, not even sure if that is feasible.

Just read through the affidavit. The list is so odd. As someone else said, I'm curious to know the handwriting as well. I'm thinking EA will take some people down with him. IMO.. Was EA wearing a black shirt that night?

i honestly didn't think anyone from the party helped him, i thought it was ca, if he went back to the shops of legacy that makes me think someone from party helped him.

yes this!!! I agree!

It was said that she used EA's phone bc her phone was dead. I am confused.

It takes very minimal battery to ping a cell tower - even if the battery is too dead for texting or calling, it may be able to ping.

(I'm calling this MOO because I'm too lazy and my computer to too slow to go ask my Very Good Friend Google.)

Just read through the affidavit. The list is so odd. As someone else said, I'm curious to know the handwriting as well. I'm thinking EA will take some people down with him. IMO.. Was EA wearing a black shirt that night?

Yes, the search warrant affidavit says long sleeve black shirt

ETA: First paragraph top of page 9

The return to the shops area is definitely odd...meeting someone? Or was the crime scene possibly nearby and he went back to see if he left any evidence? But that would be difficult to fit in with the timeline.

Could've gone back to pick up her keys, or bag..all of the evidence we've been searching for saying it couldve dropped in an attack

It takes very minimal battery to ping a cell tower - even if the battery is too dead for texting or calling, it may be able to ping.

(I'm calling this MOO because I'm too lazy and my computer to too slow to go ask my Very Good Friend Google.)

I agree with you. But, it was said her phone died not almost dead which was why she couldn't use it. This is confusing to me.

I am not doubting her phone was pinging by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member