GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The news is disturbing. I can't figure out the trip back to the Legacy. Picking up/dropping someone off? It does limit where he could have left Christina unless he had help.

Can't wait to read the entire thing.

I agree with you. But, it was said her phone died not almost dead which was why she couldn't use it. This is confusing to me.

Maybe in ensuring it was "off" he accidentally turned it on momentarily and it powered off. Which would explain why there are no other pings before or after.

Yes, the search warrant affidavit says long sleeve black shirt

ETA: First paragraph top of page 9
Who would write down a list of things that tie you or someone you love to a crime? How weird.
It should say "Ser Veraz" loosely meaning be truthful, and maybe Christina would be home by now!

I'm thinking back to the raw footage and how it was discussed that if we didn't know about all his lies he came off as possibly innocent, now that all these details are coming out I can't help but think that some kind of personality disorder might be indicated here.

I'm not a mental health expert at all but wonder if there's been build up to this and maybe the family did have some kind of inkling that he might be guilty. I'm not sleuthing or blaming them but I can kind of see why they kept so silent.

I see no mental health issues.
He's a liar trying to cover his butt.
He sure had me fooled.

I agree with you. But, it was said her phone died not almost dead which was why she couldn't use it. This is confusing to me.

if i have 10% or less battery left on my phone, i wont use it... in case of emergency i dont want it to completely die. so id ask to use some ones phone to call my bf real quick and let him know to leave the door unlocked... so maybe it was assumed her phone was dead because she borrowed his, but it actually had a LITTLE charge left... which would be very smart, and lucky for her now that we find out it did ping!

Maybe in ensuring it was "off" he accidentally turned it on momentarily and it powered off. Which would explain why there are no other pings before or after.

From what I remember it was said her phone was dead which is why she used his. Also it was said she used his to call EA. I only read a bit. It stated she called SN. Hmmm, never heard that before.

if i have 10% or less battery left on my phone, i wont use it... in case of emergency i dont want it to completely die. so id ask to use some ones phone to call my bf real quick and let him know to leave the door unlocked... so maybe it was assumed her phone was dead because she borrowed his, but it actually had a LITTLE charge left... which would be very smart, and lucky for her now that we find out it did ping!

BBM I thought this was the case all along...preserving her own battery power by using his a few times.

Sounds like EA turned his phone off but forgot about CM's phone being on in the trunk. I'm trying to figure out with a fight/struggle how no one heard/saw anything before he put her in the trunk? I understand it's 4am but there's usually someone walking around or going for a jog. Also sounds like EA either went back to Shops at Legacy to pick someone up for help or to clean up any sort of evidence around where he was parked.

Prayers for CM's friends and family.

J.D. Miles @jdmiles11 · 57m 57 minutes ago

#Breaking chilling documents CBS11 obtained suggest Christina Morris phone was pinging cell towers while she was in trunk of abductors car

I wonder if
1 she left in the car itself, voluntarily, and they were going to ___ (get something, do something)
2 he at some point had (or mentally veered into) "other plans" ...
3 maybe he didn't go where he said, and went to a dark place for intimacy
4 she objected, she tried to grab the wheel to keep it from happening, there was a small wreck, a struggle, he got bit, etc and she was subdued and put in the trunk
5 all of that takes time
6 then he goes home to create an alibi
7 then back to where he was before with her in the trunk (maybe he's looking for something, or maybe he has evil intent of some sort), and then to home again
8 somewhere in the above, or maybe after, he has to take her somewhere to get her out of the trunk

Does any of that make sense?

BBM I thought this was the case all along...preserving her own battery power by using his a few times.
Yes, she could have said "my phone is dead, can I use yours?" And maybe he assumed it was completely shut off.

Who would write down a list of things that tie you or someone you love to a crime? How weird.
It should say "Ser Veraz" loosely meaning be truthful, and maybe Christina would be home by now!

I think it was a list of everything g he had to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member