GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're pretty spot on.

I don't see this as a big conspiracy, planned in advance. I don't think she left early cause EA creeped her out and I don't think the calls on the walk were giving hints that she was in trouble. Like many 23 yr olds she seemed totally obsessed with HF. Weren't there 25 calls or texts to him that went unanswered? I think she was fuming and was going home to see what was up with that passive, aggressive little $&@/. HF.
ETA JMO

If the keys showed up after CM left, why didn't one in the group call her and tell her they had her keys??

Evidently, out of sight - out of mind. Unfortunately for Christina, NOBODY called to check on her even though there appears now to have been a question of whether she could safely drive home not to mention HF knowing she was headed home and didn't arrive. Mind boggling to me.

Correct and when emotions are mixed with drinking (which she was.... Per affidavit her credit card was used at scruffy duffys around 12:30) it could be a bad combo!

I think they more concerned about her being upset & with a little alcohol and a long drive.

And if someone felt she was in no condition to drive, it doesn't have to mean she was intoxicated (since we know she doesn't drink much), it could mean "she was too upset with HF to be able to drive home safely." I've had friends get so emotionally upset over a relationship that they would have been too distracted to drive safely, so others have either convinced them to stay the night or have driven them home. Just a thought...

I know we are all frustrated and anxious to find CM. Here is a statement I found to be a relief!

“I hope people understand how much time and how much work we’ve actually been doing on this all along,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. “This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.”

Ref: http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_54ae76cc-87e2-11e4-b296-13824fa23769.html

I still think HF knew something bad happened to her when she didn't come home.
And the reason he didn't or Couldnt report her missing.
I

All JMO

There have been a zillion posts regarding the keys, and I am still none the wiser - am i missing something? The only thing I want to know, is did Christina have her "car keys" with her or not?

Forget the house keys for now, or whether they were hidden, or she got mixed up, and lost, found, lost, found them again. That is not as important as knowing whether or not she had her car keys when she left for the garage. I had always thought she had them - surely she checked before leaving - but now, I'm well... just confused all over again.

And if someone felt she was in no condition to drive, it doesn't have to mean she was intoxicated (since we know she doesn't drink much), it could mean "she was too upset with HF to be able to drive home safely." I've had friends get so emotionally upset over a relationship that they would have been too distracted to drive safely, so others have either convinced them to stay the night or have driven them home. Just a thought...

We have not been told how much she had to drink..
How much at the bar at the apartment
We all say we don't drink much.
I think the trip to Whattaburger was to get food in their bellies.
If we recall CD said she wasn't feeling well. Maybe she threw up!
I cant see taking her keys from her for any other reason!

once she was her old self again im sure the keys reappeard!

JMO

If that's what happened BRAVO to the friend that took the keys!

When the car dent was repaired, would the repair shop "iron" out the dent, or would they replace the panel? If the latter, then perhaps (hopefully) LE is in possession of the damaged piece.

There have been a zillion posts regarding the keys, and I am still none the wiser - am i missing something? The only thing I want to know, is did Christina have her "car keys" with her or not?

Forget the house keys for now, or whether they were hidden, or she got mixed up, and lost, found, lost, found them again. That is not as important as knowing whether or not she had her car keys when she left for the garage. I had always thought she had them - surely she checked before leaving - but now, I'm well... just confused all over again.

It is very confusing isn't it?
Why take her house key?

HF will rot in jail just like Misty Croslin. They will use the drug charges to see if he knew anything pertaining to CM disappearance.

BBM

This is what I'm thinking. The only theory that I can make fit the timing.
He was not a happy camper. A night of drinking and other goodies. Didn't get lucky. May have tried something with Christina.
Got in his car pissed off. Hit her with his car. And...

What if he hit her with the jack? LE had the brother verify that the jack ("lifter) at EA's home was the one routinely used by EA to turn the tires around on his vehicle. Did LE take the jack mentioned in the affidavit?

What if he hit her with the jack? LE had the brother verify that the jack ("lifter) at EA's home was the one routinely used by EA to turn the tires around on his vehicle. Did LE take the jack mentioned in the affidavit?

Then, initially, she went home with him. Willingly? In the passenger seat?
Very possible.

This is also my latest theory. All the talk of jackhammers, make me think that while Christina was preoccupied with sending texts from the garage, he took a look around and saw that it appeared they were alone, took the jack out of the trunk and hit her over the head with it. While she was still stunned, he could have placed her in the trunk, probably removing her backpack to make it easier. Then he threw the backpack into the front seat along with her phone and hat, which would have fallen to the ground during the attack.

Can someone verify if CM's car also had damage to the right passenger side door of her vehicle on the outside? Thought I had seen a picture of it early on with some damage to the passenger side door. Wondered if it was similar to the damage to EA's Camaro.

Then, initially, she went home with him. Willingly? In the passenger seat?
Very possible.

Oh yeah! Willingly at first in the passenger seat. Makes sense. They get to his house and he freaks out or loses it or someone is there waiting and a fight ensues there and CM is taken from the home.

New article from Brittany. Looks like Plano PD is searching daily, bringing some help in. http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_d2615bde-8a12-11e4-a797-877315f7b9af.html

Yet, again... This statement from your link.

"The affidavits, unsealed Friday, indicate that Morris’ DNA was found in the trunk of Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Plano Police Department detectives believe Morris left the parking garage where she was last seen in Arochi’s trunk."

I still think HF knew something bad happened to her when she didn't come home.
And the reason he didn't or Couldnt report her missing.
I

All JMO

Wouldn't that be all the more reason to alert authorities? Or maybe he didn't want to draw attention to himself?

Correct and when emotions are mixed with drinking (which she was.... Per affidavit her credit card was used at scruffy duffys around 12:30) it could be a bad combo!

I think they more concerned about her being upset & with a little alcohol and a long drive.

Geez, even withOUT alcohol and emotional upset, driving an hour home at 4am after a day at work and then being out with friends.... a person would be tired! I'd worry about my friend driving in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes