GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent JMOM the link. Can anyone get a good picture/screenshot of it? I am on a little iphone and can't. TIA

I can't see any of the comments either but would like to!
I wish I could send you a screen shot but can't. I had to scroll to end of article and hit comment button and then the comments showed at the top of the page, then hit see more to read whole posts.

I wish I could send you a screen shot but can't. I had to scroll to end of article and hit comment button and then the comments showed at the top of the page, then hit see more to read whole posts.

are we allowed to post the comment? I have saved in a word doc....

Yes, I agree with those... but could he have harmed her (accounting for all those items) while operating under a drug-related motive rather than an SA?

1. personal drug motive (in a flash of greed?)
2. at someone else's direction? (would require a premeditation that is not necessarily visible in the garage vid or timeline)

Those drugs... always a network, a web of connections and possibilities... SA sounds very 1:1, very final. Could that give someone else the reassurance to make a big move elsewhere?

Just thinking out loud...

The drug theory has been #1 theory since the start...until the affidavit stated a SA.

The drug theory has been #1 theory since the start...until the affidavit stated a SA.
Same here. When the affidavit was released I actually tried to find my first post on WS to go back to that thinking and see if it could still apply. Which if anyone knows how find old posts, would be helpful to me. My mind gets too mixed up it helps me to go back to square one sometimes.

I hate that the circumstances surrounding her disappearance even allow for so many tragic theories :/

So sad.

Agreed. With so many sketchy characters surrounding her, a positive outcome would be a miracle, IMO.

I sent this to JMOM hours ago :) good work
I know we have to consider the source and WS does not like us posting links to rumors but didnt the whole investigation into Eternal Eden which led to the drug bust that included HF start from LE seeing a comment posted on one of these SM sites after the young girl OD and died?

Hi guys, you aren't allowed to sleuth or post comments on the board.

Also, new thread is ready for posting. This one will close in about 5 minutes, please mosey on over.

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member