GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is implying you are Keith (or Frank...or anyone).

The reference was b/c it was mentioned that the ad was upside down in this forum that he is reading/watching what is being said.

The Hi Keith! Was to him - not directed at you specifically.

And to add to it Frank Gore is a running back for the 49ers. I gotcha Hibiscus... #footballonthebrain

No one is implying you are Keith (or Frank...or anyone).

The reference was b/c it was mentioned that the ad was upside down in this forum that he is reading/watching what is being said.

The Hi Keith! Was to him - not directed at you specifically.

BBM- *LOL - there has been many times over the near 4months this has happened* LOL
Ok .. gotcha .. Good .
I am glad he is reading along

yes employee saw it, it is in the warrant

I do think he probably had a bite mark but the fact the LE says he had various injuries, but when it comes to the bite mark they just say it was reported by a co-worker. My analysis of this is perhaps LE has not been able to confirm or deny that there was a bit mark to their satisfaction. The Co-worker observed him a mere hours after what ever occurred but LE didn't get to him till 5 days later.

Sorry, I thought I answered this already but maybe I just intended to but didn't. The list is a running list of all clothing item descriptions since day one. It is just to keep track of all possible articles of clothing and "accessories" she may have had with her. It seemed as if no one at the beginning could give an accurate description of even what she had on when she left the apartment so we've been keeping a running list. Which is good I guess because even in the last couple of days we've added the LV clutch to the list. And the black bra top was brought into the mix a couple of weeks or so ago.
The clothing and cell phones have been confusing from the beginning.

Yes this is a running list we have had going since about what thread #5 or #6?

wow!

Back to old attorney!

UPDATE: Keith Gore just called to confirm he is attorney of #EnriqueArochi; court hadn't realized & appointed Franklin, who's now removed
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/547446181773586432

I know there's been a lot of speculation and back-and-forth in the discussions about the name of his attorney. But I don't really see how us knowing that name at all times really matters, especially in respect to finding CM or to the case at large.

We know he will have an attorney representing him. It's not a crisis if we don't know the name, and it's not anything gained if we do. Almost certainly, he will not be anyone we really know anything about as to ability, area of expertise, or how he handles a case.

I know there's been a lot of speculation and back-and-forth in the discussions about the name of his attorney. But I don't really see how us knowing that name at all times really matters, especially in respect to finding CM or to the case at large.

We know he will have an attorney representing him. It's not a crisis if we don't know the name, and it's not anything gained if we do. Almost certainly, he will not be anyone we really know anything about as to ability, area of expertise, or how he handles a case.

Some of us ..like myself like to keep up with the overall picture and dynamics. It is important to some posters and we need to respect that. Everyone has a particular way to follow a case from start to finish.
If it does not apply....let it fly
or
scroll N roll

I do think he probably had a bite mark but the fact the LE says he had various injuries, but when it comes to the bite mark they just say it was reported by a co-worker. My analysis of this is perhaps LE has not been able to confirm or deny that there was a bit mark to their satisfaction. The Co-worker observed him a mere hours after what ever occurred but LE didn't get to him till 5 days later.

However, one of the VI's (CD) implied that the co-worker took a picture of it.. hopefully that is true..

Finally caught up. This business about who EA's attorney is almost as tiring as the purse and key stuff.

Interesting in that the latest news article stating that DNA supports PPD theory that Christina left the garage in EA's trunk.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_54ae76cc-87e2-11e4-b296-13824fa23769.html

While we don't know all of what PPD has gathered in the way of evidence, what's stated in the affidavit supports that theory. Detectives noticed EA's car had recently been vacuumed and cleaned inside. They probably had an 'Ah-Ha' moment and believed Christina could have left in the passenger seat. That's probably why the seat belt and mats were taken and the test results apparently do not show her DNA. They were able to pick up DNA which seems to indicate the passenger seat wasn't clean well enough to remove DNA (DNA of an unknown male found) and yet no mention of Christina's DNA. Hence it is likely she was never in the front seat. But her car never left the garage and there is no video of her walking back out of the garage.

The bite mark - assuming it existed - must have occurred in the 3 minutes before he left garage. Something occurred and EA attempted a choke hold and failed to get to her neck and she bit him? He succeeded on the next attempt? How long does it take for a choke hold to render someone unconscious?

That return trip to the area near the Shops still baffles me. A return to plant Christina's backpack near the area? To throw her phone in water or destroy it? Or he was just confused and after returning there he thought things out and went home? I still believe that whatever he did after 0532, he was done with hiding her by sunrise (0700) or twilight (0615-0630). After that all he is concerned with is cleaning or removing evidence.

Some of us ..like myself like to keep up with the overall picture and dynamics. It is important to some posters and we need to respect that. Everyone has a particular way to follow a case from start to finish.
If it does not apply....let it fly
or
scroll N roll

While that may be true, [modsnip] and imo offering our opinion on what are irrelevancies is part and parcel of the info-sharing and learning process here. So I did.

This place is not only about ideas, but also about honest feedback on the ideas that are being offered.

However, one of the VI's (CD) implied that the co-worker took a picture of it.. hopefully that is true..

If I was a jury member I would want to see some credible photo proof of a human bite along with verification. Partial or Full set of teeth

What if they were gifts from her Mother or Father? Just because they may or may not have had money issues at one time or another doesn't mean she didn't receive the handbags as a gift. I got gifts I couldn't personally afford from my Dad and Mom all the time.

JMOM, the original post that I jumped off of was talking about Hunter being able to pay bail money, saying that if their utilities were off they didnt have a lot of money around. This made me think about the expensive purses that were listed which made me comment that they couldn't afford utilities yet had enough for designer purses and shoes?

I don't have a problem at all with CM having nice things that had been gifted to her, but it's odd to me that she'd be driving a 13 year old car and living without utilities yet has not only one Chanel purse but several, including one that was a duplicate of another.

I guess I suspect HF had something to do with the purses for sale and I feel like it was shady and he was having Christina sell them because people would be less suspicious of a female selling them (but I don't think Christina knew it was shady).

It doubt it has anything to with Christina's disappearance. Just more example of what a bad boyfriend HF was. I think Christina knew he was dabbling in some less-than-ideal activities but I don't think she had any idea how bad he really was (is).

I'm sorry if my comments were offensive.

This situation has revealed a lot of people with very bad character that were surrounding Christina...but this message board and the volunteers helping search shows that the good people still outnumber the bad ones.

Doesn't make sense to me on a lot of levels. He obviously did NOT take her back to the apartment, but instead immediately headed elsewhere. So if she got in the car with him willingly, she knew in a minute he wasn't going where she intended. And she needed her keys, if she didn't have them, so it's not likely a change in plans she would have agreed to.

But that means a crisis/ conflict there. Yet at that point you still have her traveling with him as a passenger, then being put in trunk at some point later, so that means another conflict/crisis moment later.

I think it much more likely that we only have one incident, somewhat extended stuff, that includes a struggle, bite, wreck, and her getting put in the trunk. The info we have points away* from it happening early in the 3:58 to 5:32 time span, unless it happened in the garage at the outset.

* The Camaro left the garage and in 10 minutes was traveling to the NE at the Custer gantry, which takes 9-10 minutes to get to via the best route.

BBM - so going off the one instance event what do you think happened?

Unfortunately, I don't know how good a covert phone photo could be. Might be too far away to use in court. And we don't know if LE took a photo and measurements. I'm thinking it was thrown in with the affidavit to get a warrant, but the DA won't get a lot of mileage with it in court. As Quailfoot pointed out any decent defense attorney would raise a lot of doubt with this. In fact, I'm wondering if they could even file a pretrial motion to have it disallowed.

I am hoping for a lot more evidence that fills in the gaps in the affidavit. More cell phone activity, traffic cameras, other video's and the like.

Interesting in that the latest news article stating that DNA supports PPD theory that Christina left the garage in EA's trunk.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_54ae76cc-87e2-11e4-b296-13824fa23769.html

While we don't know all of what PPD has gathered in the way of evidence, what's stated in the affidavit supports that theory.

The article says "On Dec. 9, DNA evidence collected through a forensic analysis of his vehicle came back positive, supporting the detectives’ theory that Morris left the parking garage undetected in Arochi’s trunk." But assuming that article is basing its ideas off the warrant as it says it is, it actually misstates the warrant and its evidence.

The warrant says that CM's DNA was found in the trunk, and that they believe (at some point) she was in the trunk. But it does NOT say she was in there when EA left the garage, and in fact, since the DNA has no time stamp on it, they could not know at what point that occurred.

So, the article is not very good reporting imo, at least in that respect.

5 days?

Regarding red light cameras...Warning: possibly stupid question

Do these cameras only go start recording when someone runs a red light (almost in the same way a motion detector camera would work)? Or are they on all the time?
I was under the impression that they just take a picture of your car (license plate) if you run the red light.

many of them are like that some are just still cameras (you can see the flash go off), others may film all the time but only save data if their sensors are triggered. Lots of places also have actual "traffic cams" which you can get online and check the traffic by looking at cameras (usually interstates or other high traffic areas) but often times these cameras are not recording the just show what is happening in real time. Also most if not all traffic signals have things on them that detect signals from emergency vehicles that cause them to change to green in the direction the emergency vehicle is traveling. These are often mistaken by people that see them as traffic cameras but they are not.

I apologize if someone already pointed this out, but what bothers me about the bite mark claim is that the detective in the warrant does not validate the employees' assertion EA had a bite mark, but instead refers to "bruising" and "abrasions." If it was a bite mark, wouldn't they say there was a bite mark and they asked him about it or when he gave the tire story, wouldn't they ask, "well, how did you get a bite mark?." I don't think they saw a bite mark.

This has probably already been addressed, but the reason IMO is exactly what Quailfoot said about someone not being a dentist. LE couldn't say it was a bite mark unless they could back it up. By the time they saw it, it may not have been as obvious, but even if it was they couldn't prove it at that time so they went with bruises and abrasions and included the co-worker's statement that it looked like a bite. Per EA they photographed him with his shirt off, so I think those photos will be available for comparison to Christina's dental records (maybe even has already been done?)

Unfortunately, I don't know how good a covert phone photo could be. Might be too far away to use in court. And we don't know if LE took a photo and measurements. I'm thinking it was thrown in with the affidavit to get a warrant, but the DA won't get a lot of mileage with it in court. As Quailfoot pointed out any decent defense attorney would raise a lot of doubt with this. In fact, I'm wondering if they could even file a pretrial motion to have it disallowed.

I am hoping for a lot more evidence that fills in the gaps in the affidavit. More cell phone activity, traffic cameras, other video's and the like.

Yep.. good points.

Reading this article I clicked on the comment button. There was a long comment that was well... Bizarre.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...-morris-search-enrique-arochi-allen/20697839/

Yes that has been a factor since the day the news story first broke back in Sept and comments about him were rolling all thru the comment sections.
Something many of us either strongly suspected or knew (based on various sources) but we were not able to bring it here due to TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668