GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to bond out, you have to have family or friends with enough money to pay for the bond. If I'm not mistaken, HF's bond was as high as EA's. So, unless his family had that kind of money just laying around, like EA, he'll be in the clink until his trial.

Doesn't seem like HF was a very high up dealer, so I doubt he was rolling in cash. The FW police report with CM telling FWPD that utilities were off at their house during the weird robbery she reported might confirm that neither he nor she was rolling in the dough. Certainly not enough to bond out on a $1 million bond.

Hunter doesn't have a bond set. He's still in a federal hold, as are others from that drug bust.
http://12.14.175.12/dcn/

Why do the keys even matter? If they don't have EA's DNA or fingerprints on them, they would be poor evidence in a trial anyway. In fact, a judge probably wouldn't allow them to be entered into evidence if they could not in some way be linked back to EA. And, even if he or she did allow them, the defense will object in order to get it into the record for a possible appeal.

While it may not be important during a trial, it would seem people at the party were being weird or causing her to need a ride which is of interest since police say more arrests are coming.

A lot has been mentioned about how & where EA damaged his car. I'm still curious to know about the repair. It could not have been cheap. Was it an insurance claim? Was it paid out of pocket & by whom? What reason did EA give for the damage (besides hitting it with his fist & arm...). My understanding (according to CD) it was repaired rather quickly...

Maybe he had her pinned against the door, with her hands touching it...?

I'm pretty sure that VI CD said that we wiped the edge of the passenger side door which suggets to me that maybe Christina held onto the door at some point.

Why do the keys even matter? If they don't have EA's DNA or fingerprints on them, they would be poor evidence in a trial anyway. In fact, a judge probably wouldn't allow them to be entered into evidence if they could not in some way be linked back to EA. And, even if he or she did allow them, the defense will object in order to get it into the record for a possible appeal.

The keys are important because if she didn't have them she may not have had her car key either which would have been a good reason for her to get a ride with EA back to Allen to her dad's house. Especially if someone was able to mess with her and take the house keys (I believe Jonni said in the radio interview that someone hid them from her) then someone could have just as easily hidden her car key as well.

I'm pretty sure that VI CD said that we wiped the edge of the passenger side door which suggets to me that maybe Christina held onto the door at some point.

That information actually came from the first search warrant for his car. It was documented by the video at the Kroger.

What reason does Jonni have to lie? The LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of the keys in CM hand at 2:30am. She sent a text after that saying she didnt have her key and the last text she sent from her phone was for him to leave the door open.

Understood you are friends with people involved and believe their recollection of the night and keys. However being an outsider it is easier for me to question who is telling the truth or not based on evidence, credibility, and who has something to gain or lose by not telling the whole story.
I don't think cookiez is saying Jonni is lieing, just that s/he has a different idea. I think when you are in the heat of a highly emotionally charged, emotionally traumatic situation, some details can get muddled & blurry. The key thing can go many ways & there are even more differing opinions on what it means. We may have to wait for trial to know for sure.

Maybe not alcohol. Maybe marijuana? CM had Kottonmouth Kings lyrics on an instagram page of one of her instagram sites with a picture of something 420, the drug-culture reference to marijuana. The lyrics - and with many Kottonmouth Kings song - are pro-marijuana. And, we do know her last two boyfriends had marijuana arrests; and, HF with arrests beyond just marijuana.

These days, people claim medical marijuana helps them through migraines and other maladies. So, in theory, she could have been using that instead of alcohol, not for partying, but to control the migraines. If the charges against HF are true, she'd have had access to it.

My original question was to cookiez who although not a VI says she knows about what happened on the night, she said that there was a query about whether Christina was fit to drive as she had been drinking alcohol. She could have been smoking as well of course.

What reason does Jonni have to lie? The LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of the keys in CM hand at 2:30am. She sent a text after that saying she didnt have her key and the last text she sent from her phone was for him to leave the door open.

Understood you are friends with people involved and believe their recollection of the night and keys. However being an outsider it is easier for me to question who is telling the truth or not based on all the evidence we have so far INClUDiNG the texts from Christina saying she didnt have her keys, credibility, and who has something to gain or lose by not telling the whole story.

Even if LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of her keys in her hand, and then the text saying she didn't have her keys..
All of that would be verifiably false if CM's keys were in fact found at the apartment after her disappearance....
No matter what any of the friends say, if the keys are in CM's mom's possession, then LE would know that they were not in CM's possession when she disappeared..

Not trying to discredit your opinion or be harsh to anyone. This is JMO and my opinion only, how did jonni know they were hidden? If they were hidden she would have found out from a party-goer meaning they were obviously cooperating and speaking with jonni (since the hiding of the keys isn't in the affidavit I would assume they went straight to jonni).

Which would also mean she has the keys & would know who hid them.

This is the last I am saying about the keys though because I'm sure everyone here gets my point.

The keys are important because if she didn't have them she may not have had her car key either which would have been a good reason for her to get a ride with EA back to Allen to her dad's house. Especially if someone was able to mess with her and take the house keys (I believe Jonni said in the radio interview that someone hid them from her) then someone could have just as easily hidden her car key as well.

What I've always wondered about is that the brother indicated to the detectives that EA normally used a jack which was maintained in the garage at his residence.

Well... how often does he "turn" his tires that he has to keep the jack in the garage? Don't most car owners just keep their car jack in the car in case they get a flat tire? I sure hope lil bro wasn't coached beforehand on what to say if he was interviewed.

Don't most car owners (who live in the city) go to a tire dealer and take advantage of free or low cost tire rotation where its done quickly and professionally? Maybe EA adopted the "do-it-yourself" approach because he wanted to pull off debris that may be attached to his tires on the inside.

Although we did get pretty concrete views early on that you can't rotate the tyres on the Camero. The lifter/jack issue is just another confusing factor IMO

It's not really huge. The footprint is only 1200 sq feet on each floor (plus a 2-car garage and a small 10x12 shed). IMO it's a stretch to think he would have dragged her up the stairs in the middle of the night. Whether it's feasible that he could have had her in the downstairs area probably hinges on whether the parents' BR was upstairs or down.
It would be interesting to know the location of his bedroom -- some young adults have their parents' basement to themselves, for instance...

Did anyone watch the link posted, last thread I believe, of the video surveillance of a girl who was kidnapped last month? It took less than a minute and a half and he had to drag her up the block to get her in the car. It did not take long at all. And she was kicking and fighting like hell.

that was the most frightening video I have ever seen! I could not believe how fast that happened! He could have killed her also. She was just lucky he didn't.

Even if LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of her keys in her hand, and then the text saying she didn't have her keys..
All of that would be verifiably false if CM's keys were in fact found at the apartment after her disappearance....
No matter what any of the friends say, if the keys are in CM's mom's possession, then LE would know that they were not in CM's possession when she disappeared..

Well that's a good point. Maybe when JMom gets on here she will clarify if Jonni has the keys or let us know when exactly they were found. So confusing!

Also if there is a problem with me not being verified, you don't have to believe me or my opinions on this forum. But please respect my choice not to be and to remain anonymous :).

Sorry I am over the key talk. I posted what I understood to be happening. I wasn't there, I'm just saying as far as I know, and from what her Mom said, the keys were gone again when she left and showed up after she disappeared. Don't know what else I can say about it. If the person in this board who says they were there that night wants to get verified since she seems to of been there that would help. Jmo.

I don't have the link on this computer. I posted it earlier.
I was just reading the affidavit on page 5 and was hoping it might clear some things up but evidently not. I guess the affidavit is not accurate and there is no one or no link we can trust at this point. I feel Christina's family's frustrations.

That was my thought, like people from across tthe pond call an elevator a lift.

BBM and snipped, as someone from across the pond I think you'll find that you all call a lift an elevator :smile:

Cookiez, can you tell us what you think happened? You know, all just in your opinion. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj