GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I think the door is open, even if slightly, for the theory that he brought her back to the Shops alive and got into an altercation with someone who might have been waiting there for her return.

That someone would have to be in a small universe of people who knew where she had been that night - boyfriend, SN, and perhaps ex-boyfriend? And, who knows who HF talked to that evening and the hours before when he and CM fought, and he allegedly dealt drugs from the strip joint.

HF could have talked to any number of people they all knew from Allen/Collin County drug scene or Allen HS. Until CM shows up or is found, surely this is something the detectives are considering as well.

I just can't help but feel that some person will eventually say something. Too many criminal in the drugs scene with petty minds. Someone will eventually crack if someone else was involved.

Several big problems, even with that.

1 We still have CM in his trunk at some point, and therefore kidnapped by EA.
2 He hasn't told what he knows - if there's something to tell - so he's no less than a co-conspirator to what they did, plus AK by EA.
3 It strains credulity to think he knows where he last saw her, with all sorts of things going down, and isn't hinting that it happened, when it can be exculpatory to him.

I'm curious as to how upset Christina was that evening. We've heard that she was fighting with HF, but was she totally preoccupied by it, talking about it a lot etc? Her mom said something about them getting into spats like this quite a bit and that it was normal for them, so I just wondered if she was really as upset about it as we had thought in the beginning. I seem to remember SN mentioning something in an interview, but can't find it. :gaah:

I'm asking because if someone is upset about their boyfriend they may drink more than usual or just be preoccupied in general -- not notice things going on around them, make decisions they might not make otherwise, etc.

Several big problems, even with that.

1 We still have CM in his trunk at some point, and therefore kidnapped by EA.
2 He hasn't told what he knows - if there's something to tell - so he's no less than a co-conspirator to what they did, plus AK by EA.
3 It strains credulity to think he knows where he last saw her, with all sorts of things going down, and isn't hinting that it happened, when it can be exculpatory to him.

That's not quite what the affidavit says. It never says her DNA was found in his trunk, but only on the edge of the trunk opening.

I agree that he's potentially a co-conspirator.

Exculpatory, yes, from a legal standpoint; but, not in the "snitches get stitches" world of drug dealers.

Again, to me it'd be easier to slam shut if there wasn't the knowledge that he (or, his phone) went back to the Shops; and, that there is a whole cast of characters from their lives that appear to be not so savory people.

Remember, they weren't leaving a bible study of fellow church-goers that evening. If you go by the birds of a feather flock together theory, many there could be involved in drugs...and, thus, unwilling to talk and potentially get themselves in trouble with the law.

How does the saying go: "There is no honor among thieves."

Just joining from work break, and have skimmed discussions from this morning. Here are some things I see/note/have questions about today:

-Why is it difficult for BF to discover who the attorney is? Keith Gore filed papers with the court for Habeas Corpus and Motion To Preserve Evidence. The mystery about who his attorney is ended then. Simply silly that Collin County jail can't figure that out enough to put it on EA's page.

-Found this about lowering of bail/Habeas Corpus: http://roselawtx.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/lowering-felony-bond/

-Where are we coming up with the notion that EA was in jail for the phone bit and his parents didn't know. I'd completely missed that. Where is the link. Is this from a link or just conjecture/talk/assumption?

-Researched San Luis Potosi. Appears to be a small state (2.6 million population estimated). Mining and Agriculture. A GM plant (buy American!). Sounds like a blue collar state. Perhaps akin to a small Midwestern state in America.

-If EA is 24 and they came to U.S. in 2001, he was 11 years old when he got here. His parents probably in their 40s? Late 30s? Probably was thrown into school not knowing English. That could be the reason for the difference in what he and his little brother call things.

If EA was 11, and his younger brother just started college, younger brother was 5 or 6 when they came here, and likely speaks the best English of anyone in the family because, beginning at 5 or 6, he would have spent his entire educational years in the U.S., unlike his brother and parents.

And, again, we've hired people who have been in the U.S. for decades and don't speak or understand English well. Would be hard to speculate on how much the parents know beyond just basic greetings and the like. Many immigrants just socialize with other immigrants when they get here and don't learn the language well. Others break out into the culture and really learn it well.

If he came here at 13ish, EA has been here just as long as Mexico and so his English is probably just as good if not better than his spanish. Jmo from a bilingual home coming from another country 😁

A poster up thread stated that one possibility is that EA got beat up not by CM, but by who ever he might have dropped her off at - having to do with the possible Drug connections.. that is only one of several scenarios to put in the possible file.

Has anyone ever considered - It might have been his Dad beating the crap out of him for coming home at 5:30am and possibly disrespecting his house rules? 24 or not .. parents house -parents rules.

Even when I was already married 23 yrs old and had gone to visit my parents for 5 days and went out to have a girls night with my friends from college.. I came home at 4am and my Dad was up waiting for me .. and said all the same stuff he did just as if I was 20.
Rules are Rules - You are to be back in this house by 3am - "Curfew Never Changes In My House" -My Dad was ex Navy ..so he was pretty Brut!!
He literally called my Husband at 4:30am and told him what time I came in the house!!

Would EA not just say that his Dad caused the injuries, instead of a hostile tire? Or was he too embarrassed..?

That's not quite what the affidavit says. It never says her DNA was found in his trunk, but only on the edge of the trunk opening.

Exculpatory, yes, from a legal standpoint; but, not in the "snitches get stitches" world of drug dealers.

Again, to me it'd be easier to slam shut if there wasn't the knowledge that he (or, his phone) went back to the Shops; and, that there is a whole cast of characters from their lives that appear to be not so savory people.

Remember, they weren't leaving a bible study of fellow church-goers that evening. If you go by the birds of a feather flock together theory, many there could be involved in drugs...and, thus, unwilling to talk and potentially get themselves in trouble with the law.

On page 6 of the warrant it says "swab from the interior of the trunk." So even if it was only on the edge it was still inside the trunk.

Actually it does say that. And more.

Clearly it was on a surface and not floating "in the trunk."

It offers varying terminology to describe where that DNA swab was taken:
"edge of trunk opening"
"interior trunk opening"
"the trunk"
"interior of Enrique G Arochi's trunk"

It's obviously going to be on some part of the metal that forms the trunk. My take is that it is speaking of the interior part of the trunk body that comes upward from the rear of the bumper, and is covered entirely by the trunk lid when closed. DNA in that spot would certainly be inside the trunk compartment and leave no room for doubt that she had been in there imo.

I agree about the return to the Shops area. That is something I can't make sense of yet, but I don't think it automatically means someone else is involved in this. That possibility is open for me, though.

Would EA not just say that his Dad caused the injuries, instead of a hostile tire? Or was he too embarrassed..?
Not if he (or another family member) roughed him up for another reason, so as not to implicate him or himself. He can't really say "my dad kicked my *advertiser censored** because I assaulted someone"

Certainly "made for TV"... or even the big screen..

Even if it's weird it's also weird for someone to take the time to leave that comment. Worth checking out IMo! I mean the purse stuff is weird too.

Even if it's weird it's also weird for someone to take the time to leave that comment. Worth checking out IMo! I mean the purse stuff is weird too.
Totally agreed.. More to this than meets the eye... imo of course

By definition, "the edge of the trunk opening" is in the interior. It is referring to the opening mechanism, not the exterior edge of the trunk lid. The arrest affidavit goes on to mention a minimum of 4 additional times "interior" when referring to the trunk and location of CM DNA.

I was laughing at myself for being weird, because that comment is honestly still my main theory. I'm still thinking of the texts, the crazy timing of everything and the fact that HF is still sitting in jail. I don't know the first thing about that club or the people that run it, but if what he says has even some slight truth...explains a lot IM(out there sometimes)O!

Lots of internet gold on bitemark analysis: http://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1152&context=faculty_publications

That's just one from a law journal.

My thinking was that if they have the size of the bite mark measured, and some former dentist of CM still have some files of her mouth, they can match.

However, if the bite mark is too large to have been CM's, that might support a theory that EA got into a fight with someone else, perhaps a male.

Good find! I noted on pg 6 that they indicate that it is important to examine the mark early. I'm wondering if by the 3rd or 4th of September - or later - if it wouldn't be too old. Enough to be able to get it inadmissable as evidence? I'm not well versed enough to know.

BUT the affidavit seems to indicate it may not be needed for the trial as LE has quite a bit already.

Right! It's either true, partially true or untrue... or someone has a very vivid imagination.. who knows.. at this point I'm open to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro