GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that came came Brittany who got it from PPD. I'll try to look as well but I'm on my phone so not as easy.

There have been several awesome timelines and lists through these last few months.

I'm not sure I've seen anything dedicated to conflicting details/tidbits (a la Cookie's great wardrobe list) and sources. For example, a single-post listing the camera status with the date it was released and the link. Maybe that will be my next task...

I had that recollection, too, so I was surprised that the radio interview info conflicted with that... maybe we're remembering it wrong? There's been so much info across so many months!

ETA-- "so much info" should probably read "so many variations on so little info" I suppose...
LOL Yes, indeed!

Sorry if I am confusing with the phone info (past my bedtime) but it would seem that EA didn't think to turn her phone off at all? If he did and HF called, wouldn't it go straight to VM? And yes, Searching, you are right - that would show under missed calls. I am sure he wasn't thinking clearly (or he wouldn't have put a move on her in the first place, creepy perv)...I just thought he would have thought of her phone and damaged it or something. I truly hope something pops this week, first thing in the morning would be fine with me. Time to bring this little sweetie home!

Are the dogs still searching? If not, do we need to raise some money to bring them back? Since I cant physically search, I would be willing to donate money to get the dogs back considering they cover 40 peoples worth. Does anyone know?

There have been several awesome timelines and lists through these last few months.

I'm not sure I've seen anything dedicated to conflicting details/tidbits (a la Cookie's great wardrobe list) and sources. For example, a single-post listing the camera status with the date it was released and the link. Maybe that will be my next task...

That's a good idea and something that would be very interesting to see. Because either I've lost my mind or there has been a lot of conflicting info from PPD and MSM. Or, quite possibly, a combination of the two.

If you have the time and inclination that would be awesome....

I can't speak for the rest of you folks, but I've got good friends & acquaintances that I have known for many years and I can't think of any of them that would cover for me, or help me (hiding CM), in a case like this, nor would I ask them to.. It would probably take someone with unconditional love... and I don't think it is the family pet... Of course that's just me and only my opinion.

I can't think of anyone either. Although several years back in my past, someone approached me as part of a plan to commit a felony and they needed me to pull it off. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I declined and they changed their mind. So one never knows.....

Nope. No one. *Not a single person worried that no one talked to her or got a single text from her for FOUR days. *25 calls and texts...then total silence for FOUR days...yet he did not care enough to check on her. *No one bothered to notice she went missing. *No one bothered to include her in their plans for Labor Day weekend. *No one.

I did a search on twitter with CM user name of cmomoneyy and clicked on all tweets tab. Pretty interesting tweets on April 6th from someone that seems to be in the music industry or at least performs at some Dallas clubs. Seems to be something involving HF but thats IMO since can not see what CM was saying to him. Threats were made by him that was very clear. This is why I can not rule out that what HF was involved in could have been part of the reason Christina is missing. Based on the facts we have from LE I do believe EA is responsible and 90% believe he acted alone. That 10% is still not convinced that others were involved at some point in the beginning (premeditated) or the cover up.

The thing that bothers me about this is SN. I believe he was the one CM was staying in touch with to let someone know if she made it to her car safe or not. Why didnt he alert someone? Or did he? If so, who? Was he on the phone with HF or ALP alerting them of her whereabouts and that she was with EA and he couldnt get in touch with her. Maybe HF, SN, and EA were all talking and this could be one of the fights that tooks place. Just brainstorming. My opinion only since none of this is linked.*

The thing that bothers me about this is SN. I believe he was the one CM was staying in touch with to let someone know if she made it to her car safe or not. Why didnt he alert someone? Or did he? If so, who? Was he on the phone with HF or ALP alerting them of her whereabouts and that she was with EA and he couldnt get in touch with her. Maybe HF, SN, and EA were all talking and this could be one of the fights that tooks place. Just brainstorming. My opinion only since none of this is linked.*

I wonder about that as well. SN was the one Christina called halfway to the garage. I can't help but wonder if he tried to call her later. Of course, he may have not had the phone number for HF or anyone else in her life and that might have been why he didn't call anyone else.

I can't think of anyone either. Although several years back in my past, someone approached me as part of a plan to commit a felony and they needed me to pull it off. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I declined and they changed their mind. So one never knows.....

Good decision on your part!

I wonder about that as well. SN was the one Christina called halfway to the garage. I can't help but wonder if he tried to call her later. Of course, he may have not had the phone number for HF or anyone else in her life and that might have been why he didn't call anyone else.
Why did she feel it necessary to call him half way to the garage? Did she sense something was amiss with EA at that point? What was she thinking?

I view LE's theory of EA's sexual advance or overture toward SB as conjecture. It doesn't address where SN was to be sleeping if he was also spending the night. If SN was going to stay on another sofa/chair in the living area...this would mean LE's theory has problems. It would have been impossible for EA to press her for sex in the living room with SN watching so that doesn't work. There are other problems with their theory, but I won't go into them right now. It was enough to get the warrant so it did serve their purpose, but sticking to it for trial would be a mistake, imo.

ETA: Deleted the first comment. I had it backward! ;)

The question remains..."Why was he worried about her enough to call at all?"

I view LE's theory of EA's sexual advance or overture toward SB as conjecture. It doesn't address where SN was to be sleeping if he was also spending the night. If SN was going to stay on another sofa/chair in the living area...this would mean LE's theory has problems. It would have been impossible for EA to press her for sex in the living room with SN watching so that doesn't work. There are other problems with their theory, but I won't go into them right now. It was enough to get the warrant so it did serve their purpose, but sticking to it for trial would be a mistake, imo.

Christina was the one to call SN. Not the other way around.

The question remains..."Why was he worried about her enough to call at all?"

Could it be that S N was able to walk home? Maybe ?

I thought the VIs said the cameras all worked? I will have to dig back into the earlier convos where I brought it up and was corrected.

And I wish someone would tell me the neat trick of being able to save 4 parking spaces together on a busy night! How does that work?!
The camera issue has been another of the moving targets. During the first week of Christina missing, JM said only two were working. Then late October, BF (I think) said that all were working. Then Mid-December on the crimeradio interview, JM said that only two were working.

For some reason I believe when u are dealing drugs u pay attention to ALL your calls.
You don't ignore them.
Your life could depend on it!
JMO

No, not IMO. When you're at the club, you usually ONLY have your dealer phone with you, the personal phone stays in the car or at home. CM would have known all contact methods to reach him, he wasn't responding for a reason, or he may have been responding, just not documented in any LE published info....did he send one of his friends (or himself) to fetch her from SOL if he was at the club, it's just about 20 min south from where she was "standed".

The camera issue has been another of the moving targets. During the first week of Christina missing, JM said only two were working. Then late October, BF (I think) said that all were working. Then Mid-December on the crimeradio interview, JM said that only two were working.

October 10, 2014--
"All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30."
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html

I think there were a few early reports that only ONE of 13 was functioning, too.
Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member