GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkward yes and especially awkward if she was arguing with HF and speaking loudly - 15 calls to his phone and then dead silence. Awkward yes indeed.

I accept that this characterization of CM's behavior on the walk ("she was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset") is perhaps true. But unless it's corroborated by whoever she was talking with, I wouldn't use it to rule out other possibilities, since our knowledge comes from EA's story (who has been found to be, and admitted to being, untruthful repeatedly in what he has told). EA clearly has an agenda in fuzzying up the facts, to make it hard to perceive what really happened, and this may or may not be a less-than-truthful claim as well.

My thoughts are:

1. She got sick after drinking a few drinks on an empty stomach.
2. No body would walk her to the car. She had to walk with EA after he finished his What-A-Burger because SN (who didn't eat a What-A-Burger EITHER) wouldn't walk her to the car.
2. She was supposed to work Saturday at Great Expectations.
3. I think she missed her dog.
4. Maybe she wanted to check up on her lying, cheating, cold, dead beat, two-timing, double-dealing, mean mistreating low-life BF who might have been PO'd she went off to a girls night out which included SN, EA and a few others... :dunno: JMO! No offense to any boyfriends who might fit this description.

BBM - is that right? Do we know for sure whether he offered?

tbh I can see why Christina agreed to walk with EA, if anyone else had offered she knew that they would have had to walk back to the apartment by themselves so it makes sense to walk with the other person parked in the garage.

JMO

My thoughts are:

1. She got sick after drinking a few drinks on an empty stomach.
2. No body would walk her to the car. She had to walk with EA after he finished his What-A-Burger because SN (who didn't eat a What-A-Burger EITHER) wouldn't walk her to the car.
2. She was supposed to work Saturday at Great Expectations.
3. I think she missed her dog.
4. Maybe she wanted to check up on her lying, cheating, cold, dead beat, two-timing, double-dealing, mean mistreating low-life BF who might have been PO'd she went off to a girls night out which included SN, EA and a few others... :dunno: JMO! No offense to any boyfriends who might fit this description.

Well she went out knowing she had to work the next day.
Im sure she has gone out and left the dog before for longer periods of time than that.
HF is a drug dealer but im not so sure he was cheating on her. Maybe she thought he was because he was being evasive about where he goes sometimes.

I accept that this characterization of CM's behavior on the walk ("she was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset") is perhaps true. But unless it's corroborated by whoever she was talking with, I wouldn't use it to rule out other possibilities, since our knowledge comes from EA's story (who has been found to be, and admitted to being, untruthful repeatedly in what he has told). EA clearly has an agenda in fuzzying up the facts, to make it hard to perceive what really happened, and this may or may not be a less-than-truthful claim as well.

BBM - SN also said she was upset although I'm not sure at what time he was referring to, it could have been before she left but it would be safe to assume that she didn't stop being upset during the walk JMO

I thought she called from her own phone after using EA's?

I don't recall hearing of that. It's not in the affidavit, nor in the Feagans timeline. (The speculation I've heard in these WS discussions is that she switched to using EA's phone because her battery was dying.) Of course, I could have missed something and would welcome better info from a reliable source, if there's something else out there.

The last time LE and Feagans note her using her own phone was 3:43.

I don't recall hearing of that. It's not in the affidavit, nor in the Feagans timeline. (The speculation I've heard in these WS discussions is that she switched to using EA's phone because her battery was dying.) Of course, I could have missed something and would welcome better info from a reliable source, if there's something else out there.

It's all very confusing but I'm sure this has been confirmed somewhere, let me have a look back

Yes, I thought there was one communication from Christina's phone after the 3 from EA's

"Affiant also spoke with Mark Morris who later provided Affiant with a copy of cell phone records for Christina Morris' cellular phone number. According to those records, Christina Morris called Steven Nickerson on August 30, 2014 at 3:43 a.m.

Affiant also obtained identifying cellular phone information from Mr. Morris for Christina's cell phone. According to the information provided by Mr. Morris, Christina Morris was in possession of a black iPhone 5 with MEID #99000320146785 at the time of her disappearance. Mr. Morris also told Affiant that Christina's Toyota car keys were not located in or around the vehicle when Mr. Morris obtained possession of the vehicle from the Shops at Legacy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans