GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally the timeline said that Christina went to Whataburger. Then she edited to say that Christina didn't go to Whataburger. The other article has not been edited, it has said that Christina went to Whataburger since it was published. I think that's basically the point I was attempting to make - that even someone close to the family is somewhat confused with what is fact at this point.

Gotcha. Thanks for the help! And I will add that the article appears to be an attempt to do nothing more than condense LE's affidavit into a narrative, and she just made a mental error in that wording.

I don't think she "is ..confused" but I do think she "was" confused or at least made a mental typo, one that she then has gone back and corrected in the timeline (which has her most recent condensation of the facts as she understands them).

Unfortunately, when comparing the LE affidavit and her article, it may appear that she's added some "info she has from another source" ...but we know better when we see from her timeline (edited later on) that explicitly says CM did not go to W.

If there was a call from Christina's phone after she used EA's, why would it be necessary to include in the affidavit, if all LE were trying to prove was that EA was with her, and in fact she used his phone to make 3 calls/texts? Documenting her other calls to HF may not be seen as necessary at this point.

I am in no way a legal expert, so I have questions about any kind of barter. Right now he is charged with AK, which if I understand correctly, could be up to 99 years. Is there a chance of parole, if he is found guilty? If he confesses to everything & a deceased body is found, wouldn't the charge be upgraded to murder? That could be the death penalty, unless he reveals where the body is now and then maybe life in prison? Is he so confident they won't find a body, would he just be content with a 99 years sentence, with no chance of the death penalty? All this confuses me. It just seems like his only "barter" is to reveal what he did with CM & then he is really screwed.. I guess what I am saying, at this point it seems like a "no win" for the family or him, unless he just has a Come to Jesus moment and confesses to everything.. (and of course it is still going to be a no-win, but at least he would somewhat pay for his actions).. Is there some sort of plea bargain for him? Hope that wasn't too confusing!

I understand what your saying!
The way I see it as of this moment in time there is no body....there is no Christina....we don't know what his
lawyer will say to explain the dna in his car.
So until they find a body he wont be charged with murder and he wont give her upon a chance they will never find her.

If there was a call from Christina's phone after she used EA's, why would it be necessary to include in the affidavit, if all LE were trying to prove was that EA was with her, and in fact she used his phone to make 3 calls/texts? Documenting her other calls to HF may not be seen as necessary at this point.

Were these calls made maybe to prove to HF Christina was with EA?
Was the leave the door open a code of some kind.....all these phone calls are suspicious if you ask me.

Gotcha. Thanks for the help! And I will add that the article appears to be an attempt to do nothing more than condense LE's affidavit into a narrative, and she just made a mental error in that wording.

I don't think she "is ..confused" but I do think she "was" confused or at least made a mental typo, one that she then has gone back and corrected in the timeline (which has her most recent condensation of the facts as she understands them).

Unfortunately, when comparing the LE affidavit and her article, it may appear that she's added some "info she has from another source" ...but we know better when we see from her timeline (edited later on) that explicitly says CM did not go to W.

Also, if CM truly wasn't feeling well, Whataburger was probably the last thing she wanted...

In reading the second affidavit, and looking for the "bite mark" :D and the damage to the 2010 Camaro :busted:

"After Detective Stamm's first interview of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi on September 3rd, 2014 (WOW- they were on his arse like a fly on stink - the same day CM was reported missing - Good Cops!)

Affiant and Detective Stamm obtained consent from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi to view the interior and exterior of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. We observed that there was a large dent in the FRONT RIGHT FENDER of his Camaro. We also observed that the vehicle's interior appeared to be extremely clean and also appeared to have been recently vacuumed. The interior carpet, in particular, along the sides from under the dashboard area leading down to the front passenger floorboard area, had what appeared to be vacuum patterns and little to no visible debris was observed on the carpeted areas throughout the vehicle. We also observed multiple cellular phones and other electronic data storage devices inside of Arochi's vehicle. Arochi told Affiant and Detective Stamm that he utilized those devices for data storage.

Affiant and Detective Stamm also observed that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi had bruising to his forearm and abrasions on his right hand. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi told Detective Stamm he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with friends, while "turning" his tires "around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He stated he became angry and damaged his front right fender by punching it with his right fist and striking it with his right forearm."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

No mention of bite marks by Affiant and/or Detective Stamm on September 3rd - just bruising and abrasions. I would consider abrasions to be scratch marks. Bruising ? questionable maybe bite mark - but didn't break the skin ? :dunno: Curious to say the least though.

I would hope that HF's body was reviewed for scratch marks and bruising... JMO! I happen to think CM was passed off to HF, but that's just me. I hope I don't offend anyone. That is not my intention. Just pondering what could have happened to CM and where she could have been put until taken to another location. EA didn't have time to move CM if there was an initial dump versus if she was handed off alive to someone - she's not in Allen.

Were these calls made maybe to prove to HF Christina was with EA?
Was the leave the door open a code of some kind.....all these phone calls are suspicious if you ask me.

Me too! I think the calls to HF could have been proof that EA had CM. Where was HF during this time?

And more importantly, Where is Christina NOW? #FindChristina

ETA: I wonder if the picture of the keys held by CM were taken by CM in EA's trunk and sent to HF?

Me too! I think the calls to HF could have been proof that EA had CM. Where was HF during this time?

ETA: I wonder if the picture of the keys held by CM were taken by CM in EA's trunk and sent to HF?

he picture of the keys was sent before 3am, I'm guessing from PP's apartment

Its all very strange.
And very confusing!
On this walk she is texting.
Calling SN
Texting again
Then using EA's phone
Then her own.

Its all very strange.
And very confusing!
Calling SN
Texting again
Then using EA's phone
Then her own.

Calling not only SN, but HF too and texting.

Its all very strange.
And very confusing!
Calling SN
Texting again
Then using EA's phone
Then her own.

She walked for 20 minutes with someone who says he didn't speak to her, no wonder she was calling and texting, it must have been a very awkward and uncomfortable walk IMO. If it was me I'd want to break the silence.

I find it strange she decided to leave at this time of morning.
What would a few more hours have hurt?
Im not buying the home to get the dog story.
And Im not so sure about the cheating story either.
There was something urgent for her to get home...what?

he picture of the keys was sent before 3am, I'm guessing from PP's apartment

Thank you!

"Affiant observed messages containing photographs received on Foster's cell phone from Christina Morris's cell phone NUMBER (interesting that it says #, as if to say somebody sent a picture of the keys, perhaps not CM). Affiant observed a photograph in a message dated August 30, 2014 at 0234 hours (1 hour before the walk to garage). The photograph APPEARED to be a female's hand holding two (2) individual keys. Affiant also observed what appeared to be a gold-colored ring on the middle finger of the person's hand. Affiant believes, based on the content of the messages and a photograph of Morris herself just prior to the photograph of the keys being sent from the same phone NUMBER that the keys and ring belonged to Morris, and they were in her possession on the date she disappeared."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

PP's apartment. CM's good friend. ALP's good friend. HF's good friend. EA's good friend.

She walked for 20 minutes with someone who says he didn't speak to her, no wonder she was calling and texting, it must have been a very awkward and uncomfortable walk IMO. If it was me I'd want to break the silence.

maybe there was no chance to get a word in if she was constantly texting and calling ppl.

Awkward yes and especially awkward if she was arguing with HF and speaking loudly - 15 calls to his phone and then dead silence. Awkward yes indeed.

In theory, she certainly could have called and texted later. But we haven't heard of any calls or texts from her phone after the ones from EA's phone at 3:55 afaik.

I believe the last communication we've heard of was the text from her, to HF, via EA's phone, asking him to leave the door open. Per LE, the last of the communications from CM to HF via EA's phone was at 3:55. Feagans has regular access to the family per JMOM, and doesn't mention any later communications by CM in her most recent timeline.

In theory, she certainly could have called and texted later. But we haven't heard of any calls or texts from her phone after the ones from EA's phone at 3:55 afaik.

I believe the last communication we've heard of was the text from her, to HF, via EA's phone, asking him to leave the door open. Per LE, the last of the communications from CM to HF via EA's phone was at 3:55. Feagans has regular access to the family per JMOM, and doesn't mention any later communications by CM in her most recent timeline.

I thought she called from her own phone after using EA's?

EA claims they didn't speak. But he's a repeatedly proven liar, by his own admissions, so no way to know if they actually spoke or not.

I find it strange she decided to leave at this time of morning.
What would a few more hours have hurt?
Im not buying the home to get the dog story.
And Im not so sure about the cheating story either.
There was something urgent for her to get home...what?

My thoughts are:

1. She got sick after drinking a few drinks on an empty stomach. :puke:
2. Nobody would walk her to the car. She had to walk with EA after he finished his What-A-Burger because SN (who didn't eat a What-A-Burger EITHER) wouldn't walk her to the car.
2. She was supposed to work Saturday at Great Expectations. :pcguru:
3. I think she missed her dog. :beagle: Madden.
4. Maybe she wanted to take a bath and clean up at her own house and change into fresh clothes for work. :bath:
4. Maybe she wanted to check up on her lying, cheating, cold, dead beat, two-timing, double-dealing, mean mistreating low-life BF who might have been PO'd :argue: she went off to a girls night out which included SN, EA and a few others... :dunno: JMO! No offense to any boyfriends who might fit this description. :pullhair: :gaah: :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966