GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that security was not good in that area. I don't think I started a rumor. I simply transcribed what the reporter said. Yes, CM's DNA was in his trunk at some point. Was she dead at that point? We don't know. I think she was passed off to someone else. Just my theory and it doesn't involve sex trafficking, but more likely drug-related.

Yes - check out SOL fb page- look at their reviews under the 1 star section ..interesting comments there as well
lots of comments contained in the 29 threads here already for Missing Christina as well with several having 1st hand knowledge about "security" in the Shops-since they live and work there. (even more specific to the Northside of Legacy)

I don't think he kidnapped anyone else.

He seems like a serial predator to me. A super-liar who thinks he can get away by telling lies. I bet if you put a magnifying glass on his prior life before Aug 29, it could show us where he's stashing his victims. In any event, he knows (!!!) where CM is, so maybe that's the place to start - water-boarding to get him to talk, anyone?! hehehe I miss ole Sparky getting 3-million volts applied to these kidnappers, that would be a way to get him to talk.

Slightly O/T, the discussion re: landfills reminds me of Lea Porter's case here in CO. There are similar elements imo:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/06/...ill-in-effort-to-find-missing-womans-remains/

I just read that article. The hinky meter is spinning IYKWIM!
He stated "I just want her to be safe"
Gee... where have I heard that one before??? Yup the one that never reported her missing and is locked up with no bond by the DOJ .

http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman/274565401

Ben Miller Report
Johnny Archer Interviews

He seems like a serial predator to me. A super-liar who thinks he can get away by telling lies. I bet if you put a magnifying glass on his prior life before Aug 29, it could show us where he's stashing his victims. In any event, he knows (!!!) where CM is, so maybe that's the place to start - water-boarding to get him to talk, anyone?! hehehe I miss ole Sparky getting 3-million volts applied to these kidnappers, that would be a way to get him to talk.

I don't think EA was into the EDM scene. We know who was into that scene. People were dying from the bad mollies. Maybe CM got slipped a bad molly when she left the party at 3:30 and had a violent reaction in the garage. Maybe EA panicked and called HF.

BBM
Wow. AFAIK, people have to be found guilty before "ole sparky" enters the proceedings.

I don't think EA was into the EDM scene. We know who was into that scene. People were dying from the bad mollies. Maybe CM got slipped a bad molly when she left the party at 3:30 and had a violent reaction in the garage. Maybe EA panicked and called HF.

Nah. He stuck her IN HIS TRUNK. That's not an innocent guy, simply in a challenging spot and trusting the wrong person. IN HIS TRUNK. He knows where she is, and he needs to somehow be persuaded to talk and tell what he did with her.

Are the only people dying from the drugs women? Small women maybe? I kinda ditched the accidental overdose and subsequent coverup theory because it didn't explain EA's injuries or auto damage. Does anyone know if an overdose of Molly would cause a violent reaction?

Perhaps she left as a willing passenger in the Chevy Camaro at 3:58am..they headed North on the SRT - IF it was a bad reaction it was between 4:08 am and 5:32 am. I would tend to lean toward the 4:47am 4:56am time frame when both the phones were pinging back north of the SOL at the 5800 Granite Pkwy area.
So if she left as the able & willing passenger at 3:58am - I would be also inclined to say in that moment the intent of abduction / kidnapping was not hatched. JMO~

Perhaps she left as a willing passenger in the Chevy Camaro at 3:58am..they headed North on the SRT - IF it was a bad reaction it was between 4:08 am and 5:32 am. I would tend to lean toward the 4:47am 4:56am time frame when both the phones were pinging back north of the SOL at the 5800 Granite Pkwy area.
So if she left as the able & willing passenger at 3:58am - I would be also inclined to say in that moment the intent of abduction / kidnapping was not hatched. JMO~

It's not a game-changer in ascertaining WHEN she ended up in his trunk.

The only determining issue is THAT she was put there, at some point. IN THE TRUNK. That eliminates accidents, sickness, and any other innocent benign intent by EA, as she would not have willingly been in his trunk and it's certainly not the place to care for someone in distress. And that also reveals that, having had her in the trunk, he would now (and all along) know what happened to her, in direct contrast to his claims to the contrary that he didn't know where she went.<mod snip>

Are the only people dying from the drugs women? Small women maybe? I kinda ditched the accidental overdose and subsequent coverup theory because it didn't explain EA's injuries or auto damage. Does anyone know if an overdose of Molly would cause a violent reaction?

It's men and women. You never know from one batch of mollies to the next the potency of the pills or with what they have been mixed. Here's a typical violent bad reaction to a bad molly:

AUSTIN, Texas -
Austin Police are warning of the dangers of illegal drugs after they say a 21-year-old woman died after taking the drug "Molly" last weekend at the Austin City Limits music festival.

The victim has been identified as Jessica Hunter, 21 of North Richland Hills.

Around 10 p.m. on October 5, an off-duty police officer working on traffic control was flagged down near Zilker Park where the festival is held.

The detective was flagged down by an unknown person in reference to a female in medical distress. The detective made her way to Jessica Hunter who was conscious, sweating profusely, her complexion was gray, her body was rigid and her hands and feet were flailing. Hunter's friends indicated that she had taken a drug known as "Molly," generally known as Ecstasy.

EMS was called to the scene and medical treatment was provided immediately. Hunter's condition began to deteriorate and APD along with EMS initiated emergency medical intervention, including CPR. Hunter was transported to Seton Medical Center.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26763241/local-woman-dies-after-taking-drug-molly-at-acl-festival

Here's another death from the club Jaguars:

DALLAS - A nightclub is advertised as the biggest party in Dallas and it happens every Sunday. But now, a young woman's death has some people questioning why no one has done more to put the brakes on the all-night bash.

But for one local teenager and her friends, a night of clubbing turned tragic.

“She called me freaking out, telling me they took Brittany to the hospital,” said Shelly Miller.

It was Miller's 21-year-old daughter Courtnei calling. Courtnei had been out with her childhood friend, Brittany Nemeth.

“She was just screaming and crying,” said Brion Miller, Courtnei's stepfather. “That is when she told me, you know, ‘Brittany is gone. She is dead. She is not breathing.'”

A White Settlement police report says the young women were at a club called Jaguars in northwest Dallas.

Brittany and her boyfriend were taking the drug Ecstasy. When Brittany started “tripping,” a friend took her outside, and the Millers say club security got them a cab.

“Why didn't the people at the club call 911?” questioned Brion. “This happened at the club.”

The Millers say the cab drove 45 miles all the way to White Settlement, when Parkland Hospital was just miles away.

Once home, the friends put Brittany in a cold bath.

“They were all impaired to the point where they were not making good decisions,” said Brion.

By the time Courtnei drove her friend to the emergency room hours later, it was too late.

“When they opened the door, she had fallen out and stuff was coming out of her mouth,” said Shelly.

Nemeth, 19, was dead. An autopsy shows she had toxic levels of a variety of drugs, including methamphetamine and Ecstasy.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26539776/investigation-after-hours-dance-club

I know that a young man also died, but I'm not having any luck in finding that link. I did find this one concerning 2 deaths:

The city alleges that drugs sold at Jaguars and Eternal Eden have been linked to the deaths of two teenagers. KDFW-TV (Channel 4) reported in September that 19-year-old Brittany Nemeth of White Settlement overdosed on methamphetamine and ecstasy after a night out with friends at Jaguars. The city didn’t identify the other overdose victim.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...allas-seeks-to-shutter-jaguars-dance-club.ece

It's my belief that if CM took a bad molly or was slipped one by the friends at the party - the DNA found in EA's trunk could very well be saliva or what the friends of Brittany Nemeth described as "stuff". Maybe frothing at the mouth or vomitus from having a seizure from a bad pill.

Ok. So EA lied and said he parked in Blue Martini garage. Did he not think about....The friends knew he parked in Henry's Tavern garage because thats where they arrived at the same time to the saved spots. He actually thought he could lie about that and no one would catch it.
His brain is seriously jacked.

Boots, I could buy back into that except 'body rigid, gray color and flailing arms don't sound like things that would have caused his injuries.

I just thought of something. Why would EA lie and say he parked in Blue Martini garage when all the friends knew he parked in Henry's Tavern garage because thats where the friend saved them spots. He actually thought he could lie about that and no one would catch it. His brain is seariously jacked.

Good point. It's that level of willingness to lie that suggests to me he's sociopathic, and which further suggests (with such a mindset) we should look deeper at EA's past to see if we are observing the work of a serial predator who has done this before.

I just thought of something. Why would EA lie and say he parked in Blue Martini garage when all the friends knew he parked in Henry's Tavern garage because thats where the friend saved them spots. He actually thought he could lie about that and no one would catch it. His brain is seariously jacked.

It's my understanding that the Blue Martini Garage and Henry's Tavern garage are not that far apart and both about the same distance from the apartments. Maybe he was confused and thought he was parked in the Blue Martini garage. Like you said, his mind was seriously jacked - 10 shots of rum at PP's apartment and 2 to 3 beers and Adderall. Maybe this was the first time he had been to the apartment of the friend who had just moved there... He didn't lie about eating a hamburger we know they got from What-A-Burger. Something is off with the guy, but I think he is being played for a patsy by more sneaky and conniving people.

Attention Please!

Websleuths is a crime sleuthing community. Websleuths only advocates justice through legal channels. Please do not discuss doing torturous things to exact confession/justice/punishment. This is not what we do. If you come across a post advocating violence, rather than respond, please alert a moderator and the matter will be handled asap and appropriately.

You may notice some of your recent posts removed. That means this message is for you.

tia
fran
:seeya:

Boots, I could buy back into that except 'body rigid, gray color and flailing arms don't sound like things that would have caused his injuries.

I agree, but seizures can be pretty violent. An epileptic fit is pretty scary and violent. I've never witnessed a seizure from a drug overdose, but imagine it could be similar. Or maybe she just freaked and started attacking him once they were out of the garage causing him to have an accident.

It's my understanding that the Blue Martini Garage and Henry's Tavern garage are not that far apart and both about the same distance from the apartments. Maybe he was confused and thought he was parked in the Blue Martini garage. Like you said, his mind was seriously jacked - 10 shots of rum at PP's apartment and 2 to 3 beers and Adderall. Maybe this was the first time he had been to the apartment of the friend who had just moved there... He didn't lie about eating a hamburger we know they got from What-A-Burger. Something is off with the guy, but I think he is being played for a patsy by more sneaky and conniving people.

Or the alternative theory is JMO~ he pulled up in that garage when his phone pinged upon his return to the area at the 4:47am & 4:56am time frame per the Dec affidavit/arrest warrant - link in the media file.
Is that perhaps when CM went in the trunk?

It's my understanding that the Blue Martini Garage and Henry's Tavern garage are not that far apart and both about the same distance from the apartments. Maybe he was confused and thought he was parked in the Blue Martini garage.

My goodness, no way. His excuse was a claim that he didn't park next to CM, and that he left her and went to a completely different parking garage to depart, which there is no way he would have innocently been confused about whether he was parked near her and left near her. It was a blatant and deliberate lie that can't be explained other than he was trying to hide the fact he was with CM all the way.

Evening, peeps. It is just so frustrating at this point that someone (EA) hasn't told where he put her. And I do think he did this alone. I can't forget when CD (VI) gave me kudos for suggesting he "jumped at the chance" to walk Christina to her car. That's opportunity. I think EA was mad about the first girl's rejection and still steaming from that, I think he tried to talk to Christina on that walk (the reason he said they didn't is because she didn't participate). She was busy trying to get to HF and if EA went so far as to suggest she go somewhere or do something with him, or even if he started criticizing HF, started an argument or whatever, I think it went bad right there. She probably told him where to get off (and how). If he just punched her in the nose, that would probably be enough to leave a spray of blood near her car or his. I don't think she willingly got in his car for a minute if she had her car keys. This is all just MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member