GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone consider that EA may have known one of the two overdose victims and knew where they got their drugs?

I don't think she willingly got in his car for a minute if she had her car keys.

She certainly didn't willingly get in his trunk, whether she had her keys or not, that much we can be sure of.

Did anyone consider that EA may have known one of the two overdose victims and knew where they got their drugs?
I was thinking along a similar line earlier, except that I haven't heard anything about him being an EE regular. Upthread was a invitation to view another woman missing who also went to EE (or used to), suzanna (Mystique) Hamilton. She hasn't been seen since the last week of August.

Mods - I have been having problems since yesterday getting on websleuths site - I get message stating that websleuths server is too slow to respond - it does not matter if I am using my desktop or my tablet - sometimes I cannot move ford from one page to another- I hope this can be fixed-thanks

Going back to my train of thought from last night: I don't suppose anyone knows if Christina was a CI - don't guess her family or VI's could say even if they wanted to, but IF she was, this is where I could entertain the possibility of a set-up. It would take a lot of planning on that crew's part, though. I find it kind of weird that SN called Christina (or she called him, forgot how that went); and was it just to say she was still walking to the car?? I don't quite get that, unless she was saying she had or keys or was ok to drive. If it was a set-up, that phone call gives some credibility (to me). IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.

I was thinking along a similar line earlier, except that I haven't heard anything about him being an EE regular. Upthread was a invitation to view another woman missing who also went to EE (or used to), suzanna (Mystique) Hamilton. She hasn't been seen since the last week of August.

August 2013

August 2013
Post #1 'Date last seen: Between August 23-29, 2014 (depending on who you believe). Place last seen: Dallas, Texas. Last known address: 3024 Westminster, University Park (Dallas).'

It probably isn't related, but the EE connection and August 2014 stood out to me. (It is confusing because later in the same post 2013 is mentioned)

I've been thinking of this also since it was brought up. Tried to find names and areas of where they're from. I can only find info on one of the victims though.

Going back to my train of thought from last night: I don't suppose anyone knows if Christina was a CI - don't guess her family or VI's could say even if they wanted to, but IF she was, this is where I could entertain the possibility of a set-up. It would take a lot of planning on that crew's part, though. I find it kind of weird that SN called Christina (or she called him, forgot how that went); and was it just to say she was still walking to the car?? I don't quite get that, unless she was saying she had or keys or was ok to drive. If it was a set-up, that phone call gives some credibility (to me). IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
She called him. Supposedly to say she was okay to drive (as we were told by a poster that knows SN I believe). I'm wondering if he was still at the apartment when she called him. It makes no sense to say goodbye to someone and head to your car, then call them to let them know you're ok to drive. Unless riding with EA had been discussed with SN as a possibility beforehand..And she was calling to say no it's ok I'm not riding with him I can drive.

I find it kind of weird that SN called Christina (or she called him, forgot how that went); and was it just to say she was still walking to the car??

My belief is that idea is a misunderstanding of the call evidence. But ...

As I read it, while trying to track CM's movements after she left the apt from pt A to B to C to D and so on, to try to figure out where she might be, LE learned of a call between SN and CM. From it, SN was able to tell them that CM was walking to the car when they were talking. However, I don't believe that the purpose of that call was to say, "I'm walking to the car right now." Unfortunately, because LE focused on the "location" information from the call, it has been taken here as if that was the intent of he call, via misunderstanding imo.

Post #1 'Date last seen: Between August 23-29, 2014 (depending on who you believe). Place last seen: Dallas, Texas. Last known address: 3024 Westminster, University Park (Dallas).'

It probably isn't related, but the EE connection and August 2014 stood out to me. (It is confusing because later in the same post 2013 is mentioned)

Look at post 18 - says she has been missing since Aug 29,2013,strange same day as cm....might have a serial killer amongst us, ea? Might explain burner phones and other creepy stuff

Look at post 18 - says she has been missing since Aug 29,2013,strange same day as cm....might have a serial killer amongst us, ea? Might explain burner phones and other creepy stuff
Thank you, 2013 it is.

This theory definitely peaked my interest. EA's demeanor, answers, and lack of buckling under intense pressure from media and PPD, haven't found CM after 4 months, may show we're examining someone who has done this sort of crime before. Hmmmm

This theory definitely peaked my interest. EA's demeanor, answers, and lack of buckling under intense pressure from media and PPD, haven't found CM after 4 months, may show we're examining someone who has done this sort of crime before. Hmmmm

It's piqued my interest too and I see the same indicators you do. And given his refusal to cooperate with telling where he put CM, I think this is the best angle to finding her. We can't observe him going forward, to see where it might lead us, because he's going to get locked up and they throw away the key for the AK. But putting his past under a microscope might uncover a hint as to where CM is, if they can find other predatory actions where the victim can be found.

Problem is mother states dpd will not let her file missing person report and they are not looking for her, so if ea is connected, no-one knows it yet

A potential rebuttal to this would be: what serial killer would throw cleaning supplies out in his parents trash can? Especially when they live with their parents and are knowingly under investigation? This leads my focus back to EA making this a targeted attack on CM. The reason I can't put my finger on yet. We hear multiple stories from drugs, SA, drug debt with HF, cartel, etc.....the only thing that has been proven has been that CM's DNA was in EA's trunk. The last cell phone pings from both phones were in Plano near Granite Parkway an hour or so after both EA and CM entered the parking garage and left the parking garage. Solve this mystery from here.....

A potential rebuttal to this would be: what serial killer would throw cleaning supplies out in his parents trash can? Especially when they live with their parents and are knowingly under investigation?

How about one who has never been suspected before, and doesn't know his lies have him under a LE microscope? Wasn't he telling the world into late Sept and even Oct that he had cooperated with LE and they didn't find any problem? I think he felt, until the day he was arrested, that he was bullet-proof and he had the ability to smooth talk his way out of anything. And maybe he still thinks that.

Sorta-kinda OT, but there is a case on WS where a 15-year-old was kidnapped and disappeared near me almost three years ago (Sierra Lamar), which first brought me to WS. Her accused murderer has been in jail for 2.5 years, and delay after delay has kept the case from going to trial. LE has the goods on him and is seeking the death penalty. But her body has never been found.

EA reminds me so much of SL's alleged killer who refuses to talk and has pleaded Not Guilty (of course). There are two devastated families who are being destroyed by their actions. As much as I want to
believe in our form of justice, I would like to personally wring the necks of these two perps. Unspeakable crimes made much worse by not helping the families and friends have some sort of so-called closure. I understand that the not knowing is worse than the crimes at this point. Do the accused perps think we are so stupid as to believe their cries of denial? Give me a break.

Off soapbox now.

So to continue the discussion where it was left off:

The Feagans timeline (who per JMOM has been said to be in regular contact with the family, and therefore would tend to know what they have heard) and the LE affidavits both show that CM's last use of her phone - at least the last that has been made public - was at 3:43. Then they show 3 uses of EA's phone by her at 3:50 to 3:55 range.

Do we actually have some reliable info that she used her own phone after that? (If so, I've missed it, and would love to know.)

Leaping ahead to address the subject of CM's phone use since the topic came up, at the end of thread 28, as a result of something I posted. Thank you to the posters who answered my plea for help by providing the links to explain where the info came from (even if info is proven false).

Before LE released the Affidavit, there was little to go on. Jonni spoke out to the media and appeared on a few shows. VI's posted along with FB tidbits that crept in as discussion anyway.

What I didn't consider or realize, is once LE shared the three times Christina used EA's phone, this new factual information cancelled the information we'd been fed earlier. ALL INFORMATION COMING FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN LE, MAY BE SKETCHY. The text times along with messages (from CM's phone) were what had been given. Most people seem to believe the last fifteen calls/texts from CM's phone were to HF. Now, the times of the final two are questionable. Afaik LE hasn't detailed Christina's phone, correct?

Also information about the cameras inside the garage (just two working, later, all were always working) has been accepted in one version or the other at one time or another. Has LE verified the truth about the cameras inside the garage at the shops? Or is the info based on what others have claimed?

Someone keep me abreast as to who we are to believe, when and why. Of course I know the answer officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6