GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear I absolutely accept that Jonni said that the last 15 calls were to HF BUT I also think given the extra info we have about the call to SN the answer to the apparent contradiction is simply that Jonni mis-spoke when she first talked about the calls.

There was no reason for her to think that over 4 months later we would be forensically discussing every word she said in the heat of a dreadful situation, she didn't know where her daughter was, she was unaccustomed to the media, she was just giving some context to Christina's disappearance. She knew there were 15 calls/texts to HF and yes, maybe she also knew that there was a call to a number she didn't recognise (again my own assumption that she didn't know SN's number off by heart) but why would she think it necessary to mention that only a few days after she found out that Christina was missing?

IMO it won't help anyone searching for Christina to know the exact timings and nature of the communications, EA's AK wasn't influenced by whether Christina called SN before she called HF or vice versa.

JMO

Well said, latestforever. I believe each person deals with uncertainty and grief differently. There may be a psychological framework, such as Kubler Ross' stages of grief, but each person has her own beliefs, religious or otherwise, and her own experiences in which she would deal with a missing child. I am sure Christina Morris' mother has hers. She seems to be an amazingly strong woman.

Yes grief and loss can be a shattering experience.
I posted this 19 threads ago and will bring it forward to re-share.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-10&p=11108164#post11108164
This is true TES did not come here to negotiate..he came with many experienced searchers and drones to locate remains.
I wanted to post this article that describes the nature of the type of grief/loss/trauma I am talking about for the Morris Family.
There are those that may not have agreed with my HPO's ..but I am not here to sugarcoat anything for anyone.The reality after all this time is that Christina may never be recovered and the family will never have true type of closure.. a state of limbo is the worst.
I have a reason and medical science research and opinions to fully explain and back up what I am saying is true and I am praying that the families do get the support they need. IMO This is not just about finding Christina..My concern is for their mental and emotional health as well. In fact all parties concerned.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...wn-families-missing-face-painful-limbo-n51221

a state known as "ambiguous loss," coined by psychologist and author Pauline Boss.

“That is, when somebody is missing or has vanished without a trace, and you don’t know their fate, or the whereabouts of their body, and whether they’re dead or alive,” Boss says. “So it becomes so uncanny, and strange, for the families; they’re never quite sure if the person is truly dead.”

“It is the worst kind of loss to process — I don’t mean to say one kind of loss is worse than another. But this is the kind of loss that creates suffering without closure,” Boss said. “There is no closure, ever, if bodies can’t be found.”
Part of the reason that ambiguous loss might be so taxing on a person is the fact that our brains crave information. Some scientists have posed the theory that humans are, innately, information-seeking creatures; we need answers, we need closure and we need an ending. “It becomes a problem of cognition. It’s actually difficult for the brain to process this loss because there is no information about it,” Boss says.

“You go through partial stages of grief but you can’t go through all the stages. You don’t know what you’re grieving for,” Murphy says

http://www.dallasjustice.com/texas-...phone-company-without-a-warrant-ford-v-state/

Here is an interesting article re: the legality of obtaining cell phone info from your provider plus what types of info. can be determined by cell phone pings.

..."historic location information is a standard feature on many smart phones and can reconstruct someone’s specific movements down to the minute, not only around town but also within a particular building.” Riley v. California, 134 S.Ct. 2473, 2490 (2014). Although less precise than GPS records, the historic cell site data compiled by cell phone providers can generate a “comprehensive record of a person’s public movements that reflects a wealth of detail about her familial, political, professional, religious, and sexual associations.”

Thanks, I haven't read the link yet so maybe this is answered but one thing I don't know the answer to is what cause a phone to ping.

Does there have to be some kind of attempt to communicate with it or will it simply send out an "I'm here" signal everytime is passes a mast/cell tower?

I'm confused about whether the pings from Christina's phone mean that someone was trying to contact her at those times or whether they are just routine things and only a selected few of the many more that LE know about.

Thanks, I haven't read the link yet so maybe this is answered but one thing I don't know the answer to is what cause a phone to ping.

Does there have to be some kind of attempt to communicate with it or will it simply send out an "I'm here" signal everytime is passes a mast/cell tower?

I'm confused about whether the pings from Christina's phone mean that someone was trying to contact her at those times or whether they are just routine things and only a selected few of the many more that LE know about.
We don't know what information they are using, but a ping indicates the phone is communicating with the network tower to locate it. I believe they could get this info from an actual text or call to the phone, too.

... whether they are just routine things and only a selected few of the many more that LE know about.

In the affidavits, LE broadly hinted that there could be many more pings. But no way of knowing what they have (or don't have) and why they wanted to drop that info. Maybe they're trying to force a guessing game, maybe not. I do think that if pings were that common and easy to track, then figuring out where EA went and where CM is would be much easier as we could just draw a timeline map where EA went and then search wherever he stopped for the next 3-4 days.

Here's what I think happened:

EA decides to leave party after getting "rejected". CM decides to go with him because the party is dying down/things are getting awkward/she wants to go home/who knows. Her phone dies, or is low so she asks EA to use his to call/text HF to leave the door open because she couldn't find her keys. She asks EA for a ride home, and he agrees. They get into his car and leave.

Now, instead of driving to Ft. Worth, he decides to drive towards his place... I can imagine him saying something like "Ft. Worth is far, you can crash at my place lets just go there." Probably with the intentions of trying to hook up with her. She says no I don't want to go to your place, they start bickering, which leads her to possibly biting him, punching him maybe? Which causes him to lose control of his car and crash into something (hence the car damage) This sends him over the edge, and he attacks her. When he was interviewed about the bite marks and bruises he says he got into a fight. Probably not far from the truth. And then he says it was from doing car maintenance. He sure did seem to talk about his car a lot... So combine EA's love of his car with drugs, alcohol, a short temper, and getting "rejected" and I bet he just lost it and punched her or choked her out. Probably didn't mean to kill her. He looks like a bigger guy and she's very tiny... So after that, he panics and puts her in the trunk instead of calling 911. He is totally screwed no matter what and I'm sure he knows it.

As far as what he did with her afterwards, I haven't a clue. I wish there was more details of his whereabouts the next 4 days. Other than him meticulously cleaning his car of course, and acting weird at work.

I just want to clarify that I am in no way saying that it was her fault, this is just my speculation. I don't think there was anything trafficking, cartel, or carefully devised plan. I think it was just someone who lost their temper and took it too far, and then panicked.

My other speculation is that he just straight up tried to make a move on her at some point and she retaliated, things got bad, and basically the same thing happens.

My deepest condolences to her family and friends, I hope she is found and I hope I'm wrong about my speculation. JMO IMO MOO

Fuzzybunnie, your account works for me, logically, except for one item unaccounted for (which can be easily worked into the mix). It doesn't answer the question of why he went back to the Shops area.

My personal thinking (which gets amended a bit as we go along) now is that the intention all along was to go somewhere and then bring her back to her car. When they got back to the Shops area, something happened and she ended up in the trunk at that point. I don't see her as in the trunk earlier because I think "take her back to her car" was what brought him back to the SAL area, and obviously once she's in the trunk the trip back to her car gets cancelled.

Personally, i don't see an offer of a ride home as part of the mix, as she was already saying she was fine to drive to SN, and it's a lonnnnngggggg way from there to FW (and he was supposed to work in the morning). "Want to go get a cup of coffee somewhere before you drive home?" is one I can see, however, and maybe they even did before (as they came back near the Shops) he decided he wanted to stop and get more than she wanted to offer.

In the affidavits, LE broadly hinted that there could be many more pings. But no way of knowing what they have (or don't have) and why they wanted to drop that info. Maybe they're trying to force a guessing game, maybe not. I do think that if pings were that common and easy to track, then figuring out where EA went and where CM is would be much easier as we could just draw a timeline map where EA went and then search wherever he stopped for the next 3-4 days.
The problem with determining locations with pings is they are triangulated. It gives an area, but not an exact coordinate. They are not like using GPS tracking. However, the use by LE is very common and they can track a phone quite successfully. This tactic has been used to solve many cases where it put the perp in the area of the crime or with the victim.

Fuzzybunnie, your account works for me, logically, except for one item unaccounted for (which can be easily worked into the mix). It doesn't answer the question of why he went back to the Shops area.

My personal thinking (which gets amended a bit as we go along) now is that the intention all along was to go somewhere and then bring her back to her car. When they got back to the Shops area, something happened and she ended up in the trunk at that point. I don't see her as in the trunk earlier because I think "take her back to her car" was what brought him back to the SAL area, and obviously once she's in the trunk the trip back to her car gets cancelled.

Personally, i don't see an offer of a ride home as part of the mix, as she was already saying she was fine to drive to SN, and it's a lonnnnngggggg way from there to FW (and he was supposed to work in the morning). "Want to go get a cup of coffee somewhere before you drive home?" is one I can see, however, and maybe they even did before (as they came back near the Shops) he decided he wanted to stop and get more than she wanted to offer.
Why couldn't he want to dump her and/or her things near where LE would assume she went missing to distance himself? I do not believe they went back into the garage after leaving at 0358 as there would be additional video. According to the affidavit, EA thought LE would buy his story of where he parked and think she went missing from the garage (but not with him).

Why couldn't he want to dump her and/or her things near where LE would assume she went missing to distance himself? I do not believe they went back into the garage after leaving at 0358 as there would be additional video. According to the affidavit, EA thought LE would buy his story of where he parked and think she went missing from the garage (but not with him).

1 I'm not thinking they went back to the garage. Just saying it was the destination, never reached.
2 The idea that struggle and into the trunk is elsewhere, and THEN a return to the Shops area to discard her and things, certainly could fit, but I simply prefer the idea that she got in his car willingly, with an expectation she would be back in a while, and that the return to the Shops area was "situation normal."

Do we know for sure that she said she was fine to drive to SN? I'm a little behind on the details, I did see that she called him to let him know she was still walking to the car. I'm also a little confused as to whether her car keys were found or not. I thought I read somewhere that her car keys were found at the apartment? If so then that would explain why she asked for a ride, and maybe he said sure but secretly intended on taking her to his place. She seemed pretty intent on going home if she was calling HF repeatedly, I can't see why she'd wanna stay out longer. However your account is a good theory, and I can see something like that happening as well.

As far as why I think he drove back to the Shops, I really don't know. My only guess is that he was driving around in a panicked state and was trying to retrace his steps or something...maybe he was thinking about dumping her off somewhere around there and then chickened out again. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EA say he had taken 75 home but was caught lying because they found his NTTA records? That would make sense if he went back and then took local roads to 75.

JMO MOO, if someone can fact check me that would be great!

FB, just some quick replies to what I know, don't know, have heard, think I know, and so on ...
1 "Do we know for sure that she said she was fine to drive to SN?" ...No mention of the content of that 3:43 call by LE, but I believe that was the "accepted understanding" here previously ...I'm accepting it, it fits, it also makes sense that it would happen, but I can't verify it
2 " I'm also a little confused as to whether her car keys were found or not. I thought I read somewhere that her car keys were found at the apartment?"....They were found at apt while she was there. LE confirms that in affidavit. All the actions and implications point that she had her car keys and was headed to her car to drive home, and affidavit infers LE believes that.
3 "didn't EA say he had taken 75 home but was caught lying" ...he said he went E on Legacy which is most of the way home but would include a jog on 75, and yes it was a lie
4 "I can't see why she'd wanna stay out longer"....reasonable question ...I'm guessing she wanted coffee and he offered to drive her to get some so she could drive home safely, but not married to it
5 "My only guess is that he was driving around in a panicked state and was trying to retrace his steps or something"...certainly possible...I just like the idea that it was the plan all along, to go somewhere and come back, and then things got ugly when it got close to being back at her car (wouldn't that be most likely time when he would make his move, romantically, so to speak?)

Plans to go somewhere for a bit could explain the text to leave the door unlocked. It's bothered me that she would text her sleeping bf to leave the door unlocked. But, if she knew she'd be home after or around sunrise and knew (if) he had plans to leave the house early that morning maybe the text means when he leaves she wants him to leave the door unlocked. Just my own speculation on the theory, IMO.

I dont know why y'all have such assumptions and accusations towards HF. He was a drug dealer- he is sketchy- we all know this. But he has been cleared from the start. By family, friends, and police. End of story.

[modsnip]

And honestly, he doesn't deserve all yalls energy anyways. He doesn't deserve to have good, concerned people like yall even SPEAK his name. Nevertheless, have full blown theories about his involvement.

So why bother?

Lets stick to facts and find Christina. Its a new year, lets focus on bringing her home.

(Ironically, this entire post is about HF.... but will be my last because again[modsnip].)

ALL IMO MOO.

I don't think the ideas/hypothesis/suggestions of HF's involvement will ever be laid to rest, at least until Christina comes home.

For so many souls who have come to love Christina, here and elsewhere, it is almost-insurmountable to make peace with the idea that the person who supposedly loved her most (besides her family, of course) did not take swift action to alert others of her absence.

As more people are drawn in to the search to find Christina, that's more people grappling with the idea of his inaction. Questioning his inaction, struggling past the idea that he wasn't involved-- I think this is a testament to the compassionate, interested, and sincere people who have chosen to become involved.

Here is how I view it:
Ultimately, each person who has those questions about H's actions (inactions) is one more person who cares more than he did. More caring people is a blessing. A victory. Another member of Christina's army.

This theory definitely peaked my interest. EA's demeanor, answers, and lack of buckling under intense pressure from media and PPD, haven't found CM after 4 months, may show we're examining someone who has done this sort of crime before. Hmmmm

I thought the exact same thing. You took the thought right out of my head and wrote it well.

Signed in almost an hour ago and keep getting booted out. I'm unable to operate 'thanks'.
At this rate (only up to post 95), I'll never catch up. Are the problems due to WS?

Signed in almost an hour ago and keep getting booted out. I'm unable to operate 'thanks'.
At this rate (only up to post 95), I'll never catch up. Are the problems due to WS?

I'm having issues also....

Just a dumb question but if her phone pinged it couldn't have been that dead could it? Could it be her phone was temporarily shut off due to nonpayment? That's why she users EAs phone? Forgive me if this has been covered. I'm trying to logically figure out why she used his phone if hers pinged a short time later. I know I don't use anyone's phone unless mine is dead and won't turn on. Back to Ghosting it

Here's what I think happened:

EA decides to leave party after getting "rejected". CM decides to go with him because the party is dying down/things are getting awkward/she wants to go home/who knows. Her phone dies, or is low so she asks EA to use his to call/text HF to leave the door open because she couldn't find her keys. She asks EA for a ride home, and he agrees. They get into his car and leave.

Now, instead of driving to Ft. Worth, he decides to drive towards his place... I can imagine him saying something like "Ft. Worth is far, you can crash at my place lets just go there." Probably with the intentions of trying to hook up with her. She says no I don't want to go to your place, they start bickering, which leads her to possibly biting him, punching him maybe? Which causes him to lose control of his car and crash into something (hence the car damage) This sends him over the edge, and he attacks her. When he was interviewed about the bite marks and bruises he says he got into a fight. Probably not far from the truth. And then he says it was from doing car maintenance. He sure did seem to talk about his car a lot... So combine EA's love of his car with drugs, alcohol, a short temper, and getting "rejected" and I bet he just lost it and punched her or choked her out. Probably didn't mean to kill her. He looks like a bigger guy and she's very tiny... So after that, he panics and puts her in the trunk instead of calling 911. He is totally screwed no matter what and I'm sure he knows it.

As far as what he did with her afterwards, I haven't a clue. I wish there was more details of his whereabouts the next 4 days. Other than him meticulously cleaning his car of course, and acting weird at work.

I just want to clarify that I am in no way saying that it was her fault, this is just my speculation. I don't think there was anything trafficking, cartel, or carefully devised plan. I think it was just someone who lost their temper and took it too far, and then panicked.

My other speculation is that he just straight up tried to make a move on her at some point and she retaliated, things got bad, and basically the same thing happens.

My deepest condolences to her family and friends, I hope she is found and I hope I'm wrong about my speculation. JMO IMO MOO

Fuzzy, it's like you read my mind! BTW :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member