GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE believe that he returned to his house with Christina in his trunk, so they must have good reason to believe this, and I think it probably has to do with phone pings and possibly the GPS on his vehicle, giving them a good idea of where he went that night.

If they were able to figure out where he parked and have already thoroughly searched those places and turned up nothing, they would likely assume that when he returned home, she was still in his vehicle.
We know LE has searched neasr Watters Creek. Do any locals or sleuthers good with finding info know what body of water it runs into?

No I am not saying that EA knows where CM is because he happens to be in jail. The fact is, they found a match for CMs DNA in EA's trunk, which means that the the likelihood that CM was IN HIS TRUNK (and not someone else) is 68,999,999,999,999,999 in 69,000,000,000,000,000.

There's no question that she was IN HIS TRUNK.

What does it take for CM to not have been IN HIS TRUNK? It would mean that someone else has the very same DNA as CM (which is only a 1 in 69,000,000,000,000,000 chance) ...and it also means that that impossibly rare duplicate also had to have crossed paths with EA on or about the early part of September 2014 and leave their DNA in his trunk ...and then, CM also happens to go completely missing from life at the same time, having last been seen in his company before she completely disappeared.

That would be the most stunning coincidence that could ever happen, to have two impossibly-identical DNA people, who not only exist but also somehow happen to cross EAs path at the very same time so that it looks like CM was in his trunk leaving DNA. Let's be honest here, there's simply no way that happened.

So that means he put her IN HIS TRUNK, and if we want to know where she is, EA knows where CM was when she was taken out of his TRUNK. It's as simple as that. And since AK carries a range of up to 99 years, I'd press that he gets the full 99, where he never sees freedom again for the rest of his sorry lying existence, if he doesn't tell where she is.

I do not doubt she was in his trunk. Nothing I said in what you quoted questions whether or not she was in his trunk. I think it's safe to say pretty much everyone here believes EA kidnapped her. What I'm trying to say is I personally (IMO) will not discount HF's shenanigans and lifestyle and whether it played a part. It may not, but until I know fur sure, I do not discount anything. JMO

In theory, he could have. But obviously, he didn't.
Because HF would immediately call 911 and report someone came into his home to steal his drugs? We have a direct connection between EA and HF that night. We don't know what happened.

Yes...there is no doubt Christina was in EA's trunk at some point. However, no one knows who else was present after they left the garage or where they went. Stating EA acted alone is premature especially when LE comes right out and says there could be more arrests to come.

We know LE has searched neasr Watters Creek. Do any locals or sleuthers good with finding info know what body of water it runs into?
South past Rowlett, TX, Watters Creek drains into Lake Ray Hubbard. The creek near Allen, TX is very shallow and mainly there to be a backdrop to the shops so has a lot of small pools and short drops.

LE believe that he returned to his house with Christina in his trunk, so they must have good reason to believe this, and I think it probably has to do with phone pings and possibly the GPS on his vehicle, giving them a good idea of where he went that night.

If they were able to figure out where he parked and have already thoroughly searched those places and turned up nothing, they would likely assume that when he returned home, she was still in his vehicle.

Agreed!!

So, if EA and CM leave the SOL at ~4 am and return about 45 min later because CM willingly went with him somewhere and he was taking her back to her car at ~4:45, where could they have gone based on the phone ping and toll tag info available for that time frame?

I am also a believer that CM went with EA willingly for some reason and then things went wrong later. Just can't figure out why.

Assuming they went somewhere, came back to SOL, something happened, EA is back at his house by 5:30, then yeah, CM probably was in his car when he got home. So he would have then had about 4 hrs 45 min until he's seen on the gas station video.

A "creek" in the Dallas suburbs won't have enough running water to transport a body elsewhere, if that's what you're wondering. So we can trace the water trail on a map from Watters Creek down many miles to another body of water if we want, but she didn't get dumped and float away downstream. There are bigger bodies of water here and there, but this wouldn't be one of them.

If you're still curious, simply google "Watters Creek" and then use zoom and satellite views to explore further.

If they looked in it, most likely they were looking in the underbrush and weeds in the ditch formed by the creekbed.

So, if EA and CM leave the SOL at ~4 am and return about 45 min later because CM willingly went with him somewhere and he was taking her back to her car at ~4:45, where could they have gone based on the phone ping and toll tag info available for that time frame?

I am also a believer that CM went with EA willingly for some reason and then things went wrong later. Just can't figure out why.

Assuming they went somewhere, came back to SOL, something happened, EA is back at his house by 5:30, then yeah, CM probably was in his car when he got home. So he would have then had about 4 hrs 45 min until he's seen on the gas station video.

If her keys were missing again (which based on the texts to HF they likely were) I can see EA offering a ride back to PP's apartment to locate the keys. I really do believe she got into his car willingly (no, not the trunk) and the something happened after tthat. I think she likely fought back while in his car hence his wounds to the right side of his body.

I would guess (MOO) he came back to the shops area to dump her close by. Where though, I wish I knew. I know someone said Lake Lavon was searched but I can't recall hearing of boats on the water with sonar, so was it really searched or just the banks?

A "creek" in the Dallas suburbs won't have enough running water to transport a body elsewhere, if that's what you're wondering. So we can trace the water trail on a map from Watters Creek down many miles to another body of water if we want, but she didn't get dumped and float away downstream. There are bigger bodies of water here and there, but this wouldn't be one of them.

If you're still curious, simply google "Watters Creek" and then use zoom and satellite views to explore further.

If they looked in it, most likely they were looking in the underbrush and weeds in the ditch formed by the creekbed.

Yes, it's not like a creek in other parts of the US. Here we hardly have any water feeding into our big lakes. Actually you can see real photos of parts of the creek by googling Rowlett Creek (official name) and select images....scroll thru and see what most parts look like....shallow, rocky, very dry (especially 8/30).

One possibility - they went to get coffee (to wake her up for her drive to FW) and come back. There's a McDonald's in Allen that's a 30 min rt.

So maybe...

3:58-4:30 to McD and back to the Shops area, it's a friendly drive and he's getting ideas while she is interested in coffee
4:30-4:45 back at Shops area, he acts on his ideas and goes to some place that is not her car, but she objects, he won't listen so they struggle while he's driving and he hits something, they stop, fight, she tries to use her phone in the struggle, to get help, and he tosses it into some place or breaks it.
4:45-5:10 maybe fight continues, he subdues her or worse, maybe she bites him as she's being forced in the trunk and getting tied up, and he gets her in the trunk and departs
5:10-5:32 he drives home with her in the trunk

It didn't have to happen that way. But that's how I envision it unfolding.

I understand the question marks about some of HFs actions, but he didn't take CM (she was in EA's TRUNK!!) and he wouldn't know where she is (EA had her IN HIS TRUNK). If you want someone to criticize for bad behavior, the world is full of them, but if you want to find CM, the person to ask is EA because he knows where it occurred that she was removed from HIS TRUNK.

EA lied about virtually everything, hid stuff that had info on his actions and communications in the time at and after CM's disappearance, tried to mislead the investigation, and more. And LE has discovered that CM was IN HIS TRUNK. If you're focusing on HF's missteps to try to find CM, you're looking in the wrong place.

Extremely good point. Thanks Steve.

I don't think anyone on here is defending Hunter. I think the majority if not everyone puts him in the crappy boyfriend category. His choice of how to earn a living makes him even more suspect. But nothing has come from LE to indicate he had anything to do with Christina missing for four months. Not. One. Thing. No matter how hard anyone tries to spin it, there flat out isn't anything in any of the affidavits to indicate anyone other than EA is responsible for her disappearance.

And Steve I agree with you....maybe would should look at EA's past behavior. IMO that's more liklely the direction to focus in finding Christina; I'm perplexed as to how four-month-old quotes that could very well have been planted to trip up the person who is now charged with her kidnapping is of benefit.

Extremely good point. Thanks Steve.

I don't think anyone on here is defending Hunter. I think the majority if not everyone puts him in the crappy boyfriend category. His choice of how to earn a living makes him even more suspect. But nothing has come from LE to indicate he had anything to do with Christina missing for four months. Not. One. Thing. No matter how hard anyone tries to spin it, there flat out isn't anything in any of the affidavits to indicate anyone other than EA is responsible for her disappearance.

And Steve I agree with you....maybe would should look at EA's past behavior. IMO that's more liklely the direction to focus in finding Christina; I'm perplexed as to how four-month-old quotes that could very well have been planted to trip up the person who is now charged with her kidnapping is of benefit.

ITA, I know I've said that I don't think we should get hung up on the older "facts" and your point about them being deliberately wrong is a good one I hadn't really registered.

LE never once said that EA was a POI, it doesn't mean that he wasn't. IMO the fact that they haven't said that HF is cleared doesn't mean he isn't.

For me the main reason I'm posting is to try and brainstorm anything we can to help find Christina, IMVHO HF isn't able to help with that.

JMO

1st - I am not at all saying that EA(jr) is not guilty and responsible for taking part in the connection to CM's disappearance;to what level and degree that is up for the legal system and due process of law and allowable procedures to figure out.

IMO~ based on the timing of the video 3:57:10am and EA recorded leaving the Henry's Tavern garage at 3:58a,
If CM left at that moment in the Chevy Camaro she was a willing passenger in the front seat (where single passengers would normally sit)
*this would explain why passenger area was so heavily detailed per affidavit found in the media thread*
Furthermore the intent at that moment IMO -WAS NOT Ever the alleged Aggravated Kidnapping.
What happened past the 3:59am remains to be detailed,seen and discovered; What was the cause and effect of the turn of events that CM was against her will,by force that it was or would be considered a legitimate abduction?

As far as some of the other parts of the story prior to her walk to the Henry's Tavern garage..
IMO~ I am no longer willing to consider that she wanted to go home "for or to get the DOG".
This I believe was only injected into some believable explanation to pull at the heartstrings of someone desperate for answers.
in all the affidavits not one shred of statements from those that were allegedly there or overheard her conversations mentioned
this being a motivation or key component.
The Key story - at least LE and the affidavit mention that.

ITA, I know I've said that I don't think we should get hung up on the older "facts" and your point about them being deliberately wrong is a good one I hadn't really registered.

LE never once said that EA was a POI, it doesn't mean that he wasn't. IMO the fact that they haven't said that HF is cleared doesn't mean he isn't.

For me the main reason I'm posting is to try and brainstorm anything we can to help find Christina, IMVHO HF isn't able to help with that.

JMO

Then why would it not also be LE never once said HF or ALP or SN or ABCDEFGHIJ was a POI ..does not mean they are not either.
It goes both ways.
IMO~ Anyone that CM & EA came into contact with that night , the days prior and after of the disappearance is on LE's radar.
LE has stated they are keeping all options open- sounds to me they feel others have not or may not have been very forthcoming as well
(no matter how close they may be to the missing or family)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more
information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.
We were informed by the mods threads ago to consider and utilize all linkable statements no matter the age of the report.
In many cases that no recovery has been made even after a suspect has been arrested; expect the case to slow or stall out with no new info or recovery of the missing after a confession from jail with a plea bargain(this has not occurred yet and I do not expect it to anytime soon)

What if they headed toward Allen, and one of them got a call that her keys are found in the apartment? So, they turn around and head back. Maybe she got them and then EA was supposed to drop her off at her car, but then made an advance toward her because he felt she owed him a favor for going out of the way?

One possibility - they went to get coffee (to wake her up for her drive to FW) and come back. There's a McDonald's in Allen that's a 30 min rt.

So maybe...

3:58-4:30 to McD and back to the Shops area, it's a friendly drive and he's getting ideas while she is interested in coffee
4:30-4:45 back at Shops area, he acts on his ideas and goes to some place that is not her car, but she objects, he won't listen so they struggle while he's driving and he hits something, they stop, fight, she tries to use her phone in the struggle, to get help, and he tosses it into some place or breaks it.
4:45-5:10 maybe fight continues, he subdues her or worse, maybe she bites him as she's being forced in the trunk and getting tied up, and he gets her in the trunk and departs

I agree that I think she willingly went with him in the car and then things went wrong but the only things that really make sense to me are that he was driving her to her dads or he told her he had something for HF etc.

If they were just going to grab coffee there's a McDonalds less than 2 miles from there at 121 and Preston.

I hadn't seen this posted here yet. Per HFCM Facebook page, Christina's story will be on the following:

Inside Edition on Monday, January 5th (my local listing says 2:30 PM on ABC)
Episode preview: [video]http://bcove.me/lmx4qpz6[/video]

Disappeared on Wednesday, January 7th at 9PM on the Investigation Discovery Channel
FYI - a few comments on FB say you may have to search for "Lone Star Mystery" for it to show up in your channel line-up.

JMO~ Regarding Cleaning Supplies
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_54ae76cc-87e2-11e4-b296-13824fa23769.html

On Sept. 10, detectives conducted a trash pull at Arochi's Allen home
. Items collected and logged as evidence included "various cleaning rags and towels; cleaning supplies, including an empty 32-ounce bottle of '409' cleaner and an empty 32-ounce bottle of 'all purpose cleaner' with bleach.” It was observed that the cleaning supply containers appeared to be in good condition, lacked dust and appeared to be recently purchased, the affidavit states.

Two weeks later, on Sept. 24, another trash pull was conducted at the Arochi residence. Several items were logged as evidence, including additional empty bottles of cleaning supplies, empty cellphone boxes and a note handwritten in Spanish that listed the following items: "black shirt, texts from the 29th through today's date, bank bills and cellular bills."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...womans-dna-found-on-trunk-of-suspects-car.ece
The affidavit stated that trash collected on two occasions in September from the house in Allen where Arochi lives with his parents turned up “a large quantity” of cleaning supplies, rags and towels.

Yes the quantity is large for a 1 person household..but the fact is -It is not a 1 person household. Even so there is also the issue of that being a possible home base/office place of business in the Real Estate sector. Whereby the expectation is or would be reasonably expected to keep up various said properties either residential and or commercial in good clean condition. Perhaps one or more residents there helps out or is responsible for the direction of daily-weekly or monthly maintenance. JMO~
Wonder if LE has him purchasing all the cleaning supplies and verification that it was just his personal use??

Guess we wait and see who purchased the cleaning supplies.

So maybe...

Interesting - that's quite similar to how I imagine it. I think he got her into his car by some kind of lie (we know how good he is at that). I feel that it has something to do with her phone. He was not happy that she was on the phone incessantly, rather than having a conversation with him. He was trying to think of a way to part her from her phone, and when she complained the battery was low, he could have handed her his phone and taken hers to hold.

She hands his phone back when she was close to her car and at this point, she had every intention of driving home. But, he held on to hers and got into his car, saying he would charge it for her, so she wouldn't be stuck with a dead phone going home. She follows him into his car, as she doesn't want to be parted from her phone, and then he suggests picking up a coffee or driving around a while it charges. She goes along with this, until she sees him get on the toll road, rather than stay in the neighbourhood. At this point she asks that he turn around and go back. He complies (to keep her calm) and takes an exit shortly after Custer, where his car registered.

More than likely, Christina was wanting to use her phone again, and he was preventing her. Just before he reaches the SOL, he stops at 5800 Granite Parkway and parks there for some time - possibly half an hour (both phones pinged there). This could have been where a struggle took place, resulting in his injuries.

I noticed there were alleyways to buildings on Granite that had dumpsters for the tenants. This is where he could have dumped her possessions.

He drives home with Christina in his trunk, as he is uncertain what to do at this point. He arrives home around 05:40am (based on a ping at Bethany near his home at 05:32am).

All this is just my opinion - MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member