GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably purchased with cash. I wonder whose fingerprints were on the empty containers.

Guess it really does not matter since more than 1 person had access to the containers.-To Cause Prints to be transferred
Manufacturing facility
Packaging company
Store un-loaders / merchandising teams
store employee's
purchaser
end users
(any one borrow the bottles?)

Guess it really does not matter since more than 1 person had access to the containers.-To Cause Prints to be transferred
Manufacturing facility
Packaging company
Store un-loaders / merchandising teams
store employee's
purchaser
end users
(any one borrow the bottles?)

I was thinking more of the cap - where the last person unscrewing it hopefully would leave a print.

http://www.graniteprop.com/properties/property_detail/?bn=12501

Here is a link to Granite Properties, the company who is developing that entire area around 5800 Granite Pkwy, Plano Tx. Up on the top left corner of the page (link) you can view real time cameras of the 2 construction projects going on (one camera is loc on the roof of GP blg 2, the other on roof of GP blg 3). Gigantic projects happening there as are the current buildings already developed. My opinion is that if they have cameras on a live feed re: the 2 construction projects going on.....I have a strong feeling they also have exterior and interior cameras in and around that business complex too. jmo

5800 Granite Pkwy is the address to Granite Park One, they have 5 large office buildings 2 shopping centers that are full of various stores plus two new projects being constructed now.

My point being.....if EA took CM near this office complex to commit SA, have a physical fight and/or place her in his trunk I'm praying he is caught on camera or video over there. My suspicion is bc LE states in the affidavits that he left the area and headed home (determined by his pings) "with CM in his trunk". Hmmmm....Is he seen on video or still photo placing her in his trunk?

What is freaky is you can view a time lapse video from every minute/every day going back until mid 2013 to today. I wasn't able to slow it down enough or pause it correctly to get a view of the morning of 8/30 on either camera, I'm on an iPad.

I can only hope!

I was thinking more of the cap - where the last person unscrewing it hopefully would leave a print.

Yes! Or a DNA swab to determine whose DNA is on the cap(s), the handle of the gallon jug of Odo-ban and trigger of the spray bottles.

Anyone seen the news on wfaa that a female body was found today? I am not from the area so am wondering where in proximity is this to where CM went missing? Sorry I don't know how to post links.

OT-The person discovered what appeared to be parts of a deceased, naked female who had been stuffed inside the drainage pipe. The recent rains may have washed the body parts out of the drainage pipe, according to Dallas police.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27752622/human-body-parts-discovered-in-dallas

About half an hour south of Allen per Google Maps. Don't like hearing this, but I don't think it is Christina. I believe LE knows more about EA's whereabouts from his phone activity and I don't believe there were any searches there. BUT if you believe EA had an accomplice after the fact, well.........

Anyone seen the news on wfaa that a female body was found today? I am not from the area so am wondering where in proximity is this to where CM went missing? Sorry I don't know how to post links.

Yeah, I took a look at the location in relation to the various locations in Christina's case, and it just doesn't make sense for this to be her. Plenty of rural areas all around to dump a body. Why would this guy drive into the Dallas metro to find a hiding place for her remains?

Plus, the person who found these remains could identify her gender, so the deceased hasn't been in that pipe since August.

I don't think the body is hers based on EA's cell phone pings, etc. However, the proximity of this location to Jaguars Dallas (aka Eternal Eden) is frightening.

A possible setup, maybe?
I don't think the body is hers based on EA's cell phone pings, etc. However, the proximity of this location to Jaguars Dallas (aka Eternal Eden) is frightening.

Yeah, I took a look at the location in relation to the various locations in Christina's case, and it just doesn't make sense for this to be her. Plenty of rural areas all around to dump a body. Why would this guy drive into the Dallas metro to find a hiding place for her remains?

Plus, the person who found these remains could identify her gender, so the deceased hasn't been in that pipe since August.

BBM

Body Parts..Oh my -that can only really mean 1 thing.
It is someones daughter,sister,friend and or mother

The person who found her didn't identify her gender:

"Because of the condition of the body, police said all that can be determined is that it was a female; the age and race are unknown pending a report from the medical examiner's office."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...03/womans-body-found-at-dallas-park/21229665/

Apparently the body is very badly decomposed so it very well could have been from August. Doesn't seem likely to be Christina if EA acted alone in hiding her if she's no longer alive, but I highly doubt he did. IMO he had help.

The location made me think of the other local girl Mystique who frequented EA and according to some accounts went missing around the same time as Christina. Similar build and description too. Very eerie and saddening. Whoever it is I hope this brings that family peace. If it's Christina I just don't know how I'm going to react. In my heart she's still alive out there. Somewhere.

Bachman lake used to have a skatepark. Not sure if they still do though. So sad.

I wasn't going to consider it to be her until I mapped it out and found it was on the way from Plano or Allen to Ft. Worth. 35 minutes/24.7 miles from Allen, TX. If the body parts were contained in the pipe, it could have slowed down decomp and it would have helped to prevent animal activity. I think we have to wait until we can get an ID on this one before we can rule it out as being Christina.

I wouldn't mind being wrong; at least Christina would finally be found, but I hate to think of her being dismembered. Someone apparently has been, though, and that's horrifying regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody