GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to consider it to be her until I mapped it out and found it was on the way from Plano or Allen to Ft. Worth. 35 minutes/24.7 miles from Allen, TX. If the body parts were contained in the pipe, it could have slowed down decomp and it would have helped to prevent animal activity. I think we have to wait until we can get an ID on this one before we can rule it out as being Christina.

It's a very indirect route from Plano/Allen to Fort Worth. Not a great area of Dallas. I don't thinks it's her.

It's a very indirect route from Plano/Allen to Fort Worth. Not a great area of Dallas. I don't thinks it's her.
If a person had a body in their car, would they take a direct route through a nice area to find a place to dump it? Probably not.

I thought of Mystique too. But there was odor mentioned. Would decomp smell that long or even since August?

If a person had a body in their car, would they take a direct route through a nice area to find a place to dump it? Probably not.

Agreed. But if he took her there, it would not be because they were heading to Fort Worth. I just don't think its her because of the location.... And to be honest I really don't want it to be her.

The person who found her didn't identify her gender:

"Because of the condition of the body, police said all that can be determined is that it was a female; the age and race are unknown pending a report from the medical examiner's office."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...03/womans-body-found-at-dallas-park/21229665/

Apparently the body is very badly decomposed so it very well could have been from August. Doesn't seem likely to be Christina if EA acted alone in hiding her if she's no longer alive, but I highly doubt he did. IMO he had help.

The location made me think of the other local girl Mystique who frequented EA and according to some accounts went missing around the same time as Christina. Similar build and description too. Very eerie and saddening. Whoever it is I hope this brings that family peace. If it's Christina I just don't know how I'm going to react. In my heart she's still alive out there. Somewhere.

The person discovered what appeared to be parts of a deceased, naked female who had been stuffed inside the drainage pipe. The recent rains may have washed the body parts out of the drainage pipe, according to Dallas police.
Investigation happening Now
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27752622/human-body-parts-discovered-in-dallas

I thought of Mystique too. But there was odor mentioned. Would decomp smell that long or even since August?

I do not even want to type this... If it is parts.. that have been stuffed in drainage pipes( yes there is obviously dismemberment). If those parts have been stored elsewhere in a sub zero situation for several months and only dumped there in recent weeks(months) then I suppose it would have the decomp smell at this stage.

I do not even want to type this... If it is parts.. that have been stuffed in drainage pipes( yes there is obviously dismemberment). If those parts have been stored elsewhere in a sub zero situation for several months and only dumped there in recent weeks(months) then I suppose it would have the decomp smell at this stage.

That actually did cross my mind, but then I thought nah, don't go looking for zebras just yet...

It is possible, though.

Agreed. But if he took her there, it would not be because they were heading to Fort Worth. I just don't think its her because of the location.... And to be honest I really don't want it to be her.
I know you don't and I am sorry. I just feel we have to give this a second look and not rule it out yet. Too many things pique my interest with the location.

That actually did cross my mind, but then I thought nah, don't go looking for zebras just yet...

It is possible, though.

Thanks Okie Granny .... glad I am not just typing random thoughts on possible way it is.

What was the name of the other local girl who has been missing? She's been gone exactly one year longer than Christina, correct?

Is this a drainage pipe that other drains run into? The article says the rains may have pushed the parts out but that the parts were still discovered inside the drain. Were they just farther inside the drain so that no smell was noticeable or could the parts have traveled there from another location?
I remember a poster (I assume a psychic) posting a couple times to check an opening, like a tunnel or pipe. I remember it because I was thinking that would be silly, because people would surely smell a body in a tunnel.

If they were stuffed inside a pipe with debris or other covering...the odor of decomp could be absorbed by the surrounding debris. It may not decompose at the rate of a body so it could hold the smell longer perhaps. It has only been 4 months.

Here is the Skate Park connection:thinking:

Lets not forget about the Skate Park guy that went nuts in March 26th 2014. Why the officer did not name him in the report or CM did not want to identify him is beyond me.

Lakeland Hills Skate Park on Hunnicut Rd is @ 15 miles (and for those in DFW area that is a long way) from Bachman Lake 3600 Shorecrest...there may be skating around Bachman but it is not Lakeland Hills.

What was the name of the other local girl who has been missing? She's been gone exactly one year longer than Christina, correct?
Mystique Theleme. Her real name Daisy Suzanne (not sure of last name). From the little I read she lived over near University Park which is closer to that area.

Honestly I don't think we can only go by the phone pings. He could have had left his phone while going to do whatever or maybe he moved her later. ....never know ..jmo

Lakeland Hills Skate Park on Hunnicut Rd is @ 15 miles (and for those in DFW area that is a long way) from Bachman Lake 3600 Shorecrest...there may be skating around Bachman but it is not Lakeland Hills.

I roller skated there as a kid. Not sure they still even have that there. The area went downhill.

Thanks. I see what I did. I got confused with the Bachman Lake site and the rest of the Dallas parks.

I deleted my other posts concerning the skate park.

Maybe we should take this discussion over to the new thread on the UID: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Lake-Trail-3-Jan-2015&p=11356426#post11356426

Is this a drainage pipe that other drains run into? The article says the rains may have pushed the parts out but that the parts were still discovered inside the drain. Were they just farther inside the drain so that no smell was noticeable or could the parts have traveled there from another location?
I remember a poster (I assume a psychic) posting a couple times to check an opening, like a tunnel or pipe. I remember it because I was thinking that would be silly, because people would surely smell a body in a tunnel.

Good question ... I guess the Dallas City water works would have info on that. The investigation is developing. This area is also just North East of Love Field Airport..wonder if anything from the airport drains out into the Bachman Lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody