GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long the ME usually takes to ID a body?

I am feeling very conflicted: I don't want it to be Christina because I want her to be found alive. If it is not Christina then it is someone else and that is heartbreaking too.
It depends on the backlog first. If DNA and dental records are already on file, it should only take a few days. If there is no quick way to ID the victim then she will be another UID until someone finds a way to track down who she is and get some answers. It could be a person no one has reported missing or no one has missed yet. (Sadly, like Christina would have been during the first 4 days.)

Very big if to me. But, along that line, do we know where in Dallas EA lived before moving to Allen? I have in my mind, east Dallas or Lake Highlands area.

I was just thinking that same thing. For some reason I was thinking they lived in North Dallas, south of 635. Anyone know?

Again - there is no delicate way to put it:
IF it is CM
So - do you think there was a freezer storage 1st then later on the the dumping of the body parts?
or There was only the dismemberment and dumped after a few days?

Reading the three articles that we have so far of the found female body. WFAA, fox, and crimeblog( tried to copy links with no luck, on phone and page keeps refreshing). The Fox News article is the one that states "body parts found". The other talk about body found. Was the body actually dismembered or could the force of water through the drainage pipe separate body parts? Just curious...

I have also wondered as someone posted recently if LE are observing EA as the news has come out about this found female remains.

ETA: Live outside of Austin and we had a big thunderstorm with heavy rain last night, not sure about Dallas.

Yes Heavy thunderstorm west of Ft Worth

ETA: FOX was the 1st one reporting this am -looks like the raw developing uncut version

I can't imagine why he would drive to Dallas when he had access to a huge body of water within 8 or 10 miles. jmo
If one drives straight south and takes a right...the W. NW. Highway goes right to Ft. Worth like a straight shot West. Bachman Lake where this body was found is off this roadway only by a bridge.

Could it be a spot he's somewhat familiar with? Or could have wanted some miles between himself and what he did. IMO.

The Bachman Lake area is a largely Hispanic part of town & the lake is (or was in recent years) a largely Hispanic hang-out... great for showing off your fancy "ride".. Maybe EA used to hang there, when he was a teen... he could be familiar with the area.

Again - there is no delicate way to put it:
IF it is CM
So - do you think there was a freezer storage 1st then later on the the dumping of the body parts?
or There was only the dismemberment and dumped after a few days?

The recent reports just state "badly decomposed" & does not mention dismembered...

The Bachman Lake area is a largely Hispanic part of town & the lake is (or was in recent years) a largely Hispanic hang-out... great for showing off your fancy "ride".. Maybe EA used to hang there, when he was a teen... he could be familiar with the area.

north of the area is a variety of adult beverages and exotic entertainment venues.

Is it possible that when EA returned to the Shops area, someone else took her from his trunk and dumped her somewhere? As in she was first in his trunk and then handed off to someone else? I know it seems crazy to hand her off, but then again it seems crazy to kill someone that you were last seen with by 3 other people, stuff them in your trunk, squeegee your car while at a location that obviously has video surveillance (Kroger gas pump), leave a ton of cleaning supplies in your garbage as well as a note listing evidence, and lie about a bunch of things that can be proven as lies....

Or could someone else have been involved from the beginning?

The recent reports just state "badly decomposed" & does not mention dismembered...

I'm sorry if this seems insensitive, but at some point during decomposition, wouldn't the body begin to "fall apart" in a way? (Meaning the body could be found in parts, but due to natural decomposition as opposed to being dismembered by someone.)

I'm sorry if this seems insensitive, but at some point during decomposition, wouldn't the body begin to "fall apart" in a way? (Meaning the body could be found in parts, but due to natural decomposition as opposed to being dismembered by someone.)

Dunno.. wondered that same thing, myself...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-drainage-pipe-Bachman-Lake-Trail-3-Jan-2015
TX - Dallas, body parts in drainage pipe, Bachman Lake Trail, 3 Jan 2015

The person discovered what appeared to be parts of a deceased, naked female who had been stuffed inside the drainage pipe. The recent rains may have washed the body parts out of the drainage pipe, according to Dallas police.
Investigation happening Now

SPECULATION
***As of right now -the Numero Uno way to get body parts is being Dismembered .....there is one big Question Mark ..Is It CM ???***

Sometimes the media will backtrack on certain details because LE doesn't want them out. Although, like OkieGranny mentioned on the other thread, it is possible the body became disarticulated during decomp and due to animal activity.

CookieM there is no real sensitive way or delicate way to be about this:
Yup ..could be the Numero Dos way -falling apart thru decomposition -but water has been running thru the pipes as well.

We know for sure it is not CM. Her step-mother just commented on a facebook post. I would link it but that's not allowed.

Exactly! As in the force of water( recent thunderstorm) washing the body out of drainage pipe to ditch and that was the cause of the "body parts". IMO that would mean the body was in the drainage pipe for sometime before it was washed out to the ditch.

Is it possible that when EA returned to the Shops area, someone else took her from his trunk and dumped her somewhere? As in she was first in his trunk and then handed off to someone else? I know it seems crazy to hand her off, but then again it seems crazy to kill someone that you were last seen with by 3 other people, stuff them in your trunk, squeegee your car while at a location that obviously has video surveillance (Kroger gas pump), leave a ton of cleaning supplies in your garbage as well as a note listing evidence, and lie about a bunch of things that can be proven as lies....

Or could someone else have been involved from the beginning?

BBM
That is why ... and what I think as well

We will know for sure once LE has identified her with DNA...JMO

I just saw that too. Anna says "That is NOT Christina, for sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics