GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say accident, I mean he could have gotten too rough and accidentally killed her, meaning he did not set out to kill her. In tthat scenario, he could have still PUT HER IN HIS TRUNK. PUTTING HER IN HIS TRUNK does not automatically mean he was a seasoned serial killer. He just likes his car far more than human life so he PUT HER IN HIS TRUNK. IMO
I can see how either could be possible. Still, I think it is worth at least looking into whether any other girls in his life (or who lived near him) have gone missing.

FWIW I thought I'd post this about the DNA;

"The affidavit read:

“Due to the amount of Christina Morris DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi’s vehicle, affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris bodily fluids such as blood or saliva.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/...tina-morris-kidnapper-as-sexually-frustrated/

now wouldnt they know if it was Blood or Saliva?
they have the forensics report they know if it was blood or saliva. If blood was present Luminol would show it!

Why be so evasive?

they have the forensics report they know if it was blood or saliva. If blood was present Luminol would show it!

Why be so evasive?
Rather seems to be the PPD's style with this case, doesn't it? To release only the info that they feel is absolutely necessary at any given point, I mean.

I believe it's highly likely she was leftt on private property. The Leanne Bearden case is a perfect example of how long someone can be missing when they were right there all along, just because she was on private property. I don't tthink it takes a seasoned serial murderer to keep a body from being found right away. MOO

I believe it's likely too. Esp when ones family business is home sales.

Why be so evasive?

My guess would be that it wasn't very much DNA. When they say "due to the amount of DNA found...." it can mean there was very little or a whole lot. I'm thinking it was a small sample size. MOO

I can see how either could be possible. Still, I think it is worth at least looking into whether any other girls in his life (or who lived near him) have gone missing.

Agreed. Of course his past should be looked into. I just (IMO) don't think there's going to be a long trail of bodies. MOO

Definitely. I think his past needs to be put under a microscope and see what can be dug up. Not only for the purposes of figuring out what else he's done wrong, to keep him locked up longer if necessary (maybe CM isn't the only one that needs justice from his actions), but also to reveal clues about where CM might be.

One thing we know - EA knows (!!) what he did with CM, because he had her IN HIS TRUNK. If we want to know where she is, that's who knows the answer, and we have to focus on everything to do with EA and maybe we'll get some clues that will show us where she is.

Definitely. I think his past needs to be put under a microscope and see what can be dug up. Not only for the purposes of figuring out what else he's done wrong, to keep him locked up longer if necessary (maybe CM isn't the only one that needs justice from his actions), but also to reveal clues about where CM might be.

One thing we know - EA knows (!!) what he did with CM, because he had her IN HIS TRUNK. If we want to know where she is, that's who knows the answer, and we have to focus on everything to do with EA and maybe we'll get some clues that will show us where she is.

I'm honestly curious as to where else you think we need to look into his past? IMO that's been done. Everything under his name(s) has been posted. As someone said upthread, I guess we could find out if any of his pets went missing or mysterious fires in his general vicinity. I'm stumped. I would assume LE has done a neighborhood canvass and looked extensively into his past. I would hope so anyway. MOO

Potential loophole with CM dna in EA's trunk.....maybe CM tried getting something out of EA's trunk? CM's dna could of been left behind that way. Or maybe CM put her bag/purse in EA's trunk. That can roll around, clothes could come out of the bag/purse with EA maybe being in an accident. Its a far stretch with all the evidence against EA but trying to keep a somewhat open mind until we find out more info from PPD. What other ways could CM's dna be left in EA's trunk?

My guess would be that it wasn't very much DNA. When they say "due to the amount of DNA found...." it can mean there was very little or a whole lot. I'm thinking it was a small sample size. MOO

Hmm... I seem to think that they meant "quite a bit", the way it's worded.. JMO!

Potential loophole with CM dna in EA's trunk.....maybe CM tried getting something out of EA's trunk? CM's dna could of been left behind that way. Its a far stretch with all the evidence against EA but trying to keep a somewhat open mind until we find out more info from PPD. What other ways could CM's dna be left in EA's trunk?

I understand you keeping an open mind, but I can't see that.. Especially the fact that LE believes she was in the trunk... That's how they arrived at the AK charge.. JMO!

IMO the real estate angle has been concerning...e.g. Are there properties that would present an opportunity to hide things? Even recall it mentioned up string this could be why there was a significant amount of cleaners in the trash etc.

The interesting thing is TREC has no Arochi licensed real estate agent/broker in the state of Texas....none.

Going back to this logical angle, I don't buy it, but I think it's still great thinking, and looking at EA in the right way to try to find answers.

The part I don't buy is the idea that he was ever really in real estate, to the degree that it provided him extra opportunity to put CM somewhere. He was never a realtor, so he would not have had special access to properties that a realtor or broker would have had.

Based on his lack of veracity, imo it's questionable that he truly ever made even a penny in anything even remotely tied to real estate. We only have his word for it, and that's less than reliable.

Is it said that anyone in his family made a living as a realtor or broker?

Maybe he had imagined "sell real estate" as his next career, once he was fired for theft.

I'm honestly curious as to where else you think we need to look into his past? IMO that's been done. Everything under his name(s) has been posted. As someone said upthread, I guess we could find out if any of his pets went missing or mysterious fires in his general vicinity. I'm stumped. I would assume LE has done a neighborhood canvass and looked extensively into his past. I would hope so anyway. MOO

I think there could be a great deal. Not much is known what he has done since he graduated high school in what, 2009(?) to March of 2014 when he started working at Sprint. And by not much I mean here on WS and social media. Unless I've missed something, which is certainly possible.

I am curious why you believe it was not very much DNA? The arrest warrant on page 8 "indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile".

Rather seems to be the PPD's style with this case, doesn't it? To release only the info that they feel is absolutely necessary at any given point, I mean.
And for this very reason I feel something more is going on.

I am curious why you believe it was not very much DNA? The arrest warrant on page 8 "indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile".

Very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member