GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have DNA from her body fluids found on the inside of his trunk. They have his lies to police. He's going down for murder, imo.

IMO, they need a body before he goes down for murder. I've follwed numerous cases where LE charged someone with murder with no body based on blood evidence and such, which tells me they don't have that. Unless they find Christina or he confesses, tthey don't have enough for murder.

I can't wait to hear more of the story.

We are at a dead end.
Maybe soon we will learn more.

Hopefully he will she'd some light on what "happened.

I can't wait to hear more of the story.

We are at a dead end.

I don't think we are. I think the more we find out about EA and his past, the more likely we uncover something that tells us where CM is. He knows, and he chose where he left her - - and humans tend to make choices in similar ways to their past.

Way to many things do not make sense to me.
Too many red flags.
With BF
EX BF
AND SN.
Something was going on.

Before I discovered WS, I thought of Roman numerals when seeing something like vi, too, but now it's verified insider. :D

And I think of Viola or Violet, Vi. Not surprising based on these last 29 threads that there are so many takes on one small thing. :)

They have DNA from her body fluids found on the inside of his trunk. They have his lies to police. He's going down for murder, imo.

Hope she's alive, but I suspect you're right. And it doesn't take a body to convict him of murder and put ole Sparky's 3-million volts through him.

I don't think we are. I think the more we find out about EA and his past, the more likely we uncover something that tells us where CM is. He knows, and he chose where he left her - - and humans tend to make choices in similar ways to their past.

But we are not really finding anything out about EA.
As.far as I see.

Hope she's alive, but I suspect you're right. And it doesn't take a body to convict him of murder and put ole Sparky's 3-million volts through him.

Dna could be a hair.

I don't know why anyone at this point isn't viewing EA as a possible serial predator considering Christina is still missing. Hiding their victim is what serial predators do. For all we know, the body parts found in the drainage ditch may belong to one of his victims.

Criminologists believe that murderers fall into one of two categories: the organized offender and the disorganized offender. Murderers who are complete strangers to their victims tend to fall into the organized category, as do murderers who take steps to make a victim’s body more difficult to locate or identify through tactics like mutilation or the scattering of body parts to different locations. Serial killers also typically exhibit traits that lead them to be classified as organized.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

I have not seen any evidence to suggest he's a serial predator. His prior arrests are for theft. HF has a more questionable past than EA.

IMO, this was a crime of passion in the sense he got so frustrated for whatever reason, or it was accidental and he covered it up.

Wasn't it brought up in the warrant that there was lots of DNA Found ?

There was a lot of unknown male DNA found. As far as what was found of Christina's DNA it was obviously not enough to charge him with murder.

You do realize Old Sparky is no longer in use, right?

But forensics did not say she died In his car.

Disagree. All we can say is that the forensics the public knows does not say that. But you don't know what you don't know.

LE undoubtedly has a lot they haven't made public; we've seen all along they play their cards close to the vest so they can get more evidence while EA thinks he's skated. I hope she's alive, but with EA in jail and going nowhere, LE has no motivation to arrest him for murder right now (because, in that event, they would have to provide enough added evidence to EA and the public to show why).

IMO, they need a body before he goes down for murder. I've followed numerous cases where LE charged someone with murder with no body based on blood evidence and such, which tells me they don't have that. Unless they find Christina or he confesses, they don't have enough for murder.
I agree. They have time on their side to continue the search for her body before charging him as he is not going anywhere. They don't have enough yet to make that case.

Disagree. All we can say is that the forensics the public knows does not say that. But you don't know what you don't know.

LE undoubtedly has a lot they haven't made public; we've seen all along they play their cards close to the vest so they can get more evidence while EA thinks he's skated. I hope she's alive, but with EA in jail and going nowhere, LE has no motivation to arrest him for murder right now (because, in that event, they would have to provide enough added evidence to EA and the public to show why).
If they have evidence she is deceased he would be charged.

They need a body to charge him with murder because they have nothing g to Indictate death In his car
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member