GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed before and I have missed it.

But does anyone think it is at all possible the EA stealing the phone has anything to do with Christina's dissaperance? Could this be a sign of it being pre-meditated. Although he did set it up on his own account so I'm sure that will be traceable.

Not me... I don't think EA could foresee that he was going to end up walking CM to her car on that particular evening.. JMO

I think I've mentioned before that I live 5 hours ahead of most of you and so catch up on most of your posts the next morning as it were.

Last night before I went to bed I saw that Anna had posted to say that the body was definitely not Christina's and whilst she is still someone's loved one I was relieved that Christina's family hadn't had a long agonising wait to find out.

So with respect I could hardly believe that this news seemed to be greeted here with the suggestion that Anna and Jonni should have posted verifiable links. The public facebook group had over 8,000 likes the last time I looked, I don't think I've ever seen much more than 1% of that number in the "browsing the thread" box here (I do accept that there might be more overnight for me).

IMO it's fantastic that they are selfless enough to keep the FB followers up to date at such an awful time, I imagine a scenario where they get a call from LE that goes along the lines of " we can't tell you any details as we still have to find the poor women's family but we can see this isn't Christina" or similar. Who knows why - is she African Americam , Asian, covered in tattoos, 6 feet tall? We don't need to know but I hope that respect would operate and it wouldn't be said that a link must be provided for us to move on.

Anyway, we live to sleuth another day.

The idea of looking into EA's background could yield some interesting new info, I hope someone can find something.

JMO
I don't need to address this issue, but I will try to do it in a way to hopefully bring some understanding to the situation.

When people bring information to WS, TOS states we cannot use it if it here if it comes from a PRIVATE page...which it was. Several looked on the public page and did not find any mention of the body or that it was not Christina's. I looked myself on the public page and did not find it. I asked repeatedly for a link to a public site and no one could provide a link to the comments.

This is in addition to not having any idea where the information really came from or if it indeed came from LE directly. MSM reported there was no way to identify the age, race, or ID on the female body found:

Because of the condition of the body, police said all that can be determined is that it was a female; the age and race are unknown pending a report from the medical examiner's office.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...03/womans-body-found-at-dallas-park/21229665/

Police said that because the body is so badly decomposed, they are unable to determine the race, age, or identity until the medical examiner’s office release a report.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/01/03/unidentified-body-found-near-bachman-lake-trail/ bbm

The reports clearly state the decomp was preventing an immediate ID of the body so it is not unreasonable to find out if LE did tell Christina Morris' family it was not her. In this case, we couldn't use the information anyway until we had a comment linked from a public account and we should have been able to discern where that information came from initially to bring it in as a fact. It would have not been out of the norm for either woman to state they had received a call from LE to let them know it was not her and to post this information on the public site. LE would have no problem with this as we have seen it happen in many cases. It is fairly common for bodies to show up during missing cases and people immediately rush to see if it is their missing loved one. It is one of the sad realities of ups and downs to plague every family of the missing.

This wasn't in any way done to be disrespectful toward her step-mother or mother or to say we cannot trust them. We are required to follow the rules of TOS and insure we have the correct information. All we were getting was hearsay and that is not acceptable.

Do we think EA's attorney has had time to go over what LE has so far? I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see if anything pops. EA has to know now that they can prove she was in his trunk. He can't possibly blame someone else. It just seems strange to me that even though I believe he did put a move on her, she fought him, and paid dearly for it - there's this little nagging voice about whether it could have ultimately been about drugs in some way? It's just with the timing of HF being watched for dealing, then this happens to her?? I still wonder if she was a CI or just trying to get HF to quit.

And one other note on my saying before that he expected something in return for having brought drugs to the party - if he didn't charge anything, and was giving them out like party favors, some sick guys do think they should be rewarded. Maybe he bought drinks, food, and got rejected from the first girl - then by Christina, all his efforts were in vain. I think he just lost it, no matter who said what. I truly hope he didn't involve anyone else. Wish we knew what they took from his house - tarp, shovel?? Just mind blowing to think how things might have gone down. I know yall will be the first to post when something happens. Go PPD!!!

But does anyone think it is at all possible the EA stealing the phone has anything to do with Christina's dissaperance? Could this be a sign of it being pre-meditated. Although he did set it up on his own account so I'm sure that will be traceable.
I personally believe he stole the phone so he would have the best as a status symbol to impress his "friends" from high school and the people at the bar. He was all about "image". I don't see it having anything to do with Christina especially since LE found several phones in his possession later.

I think he just thought he could get away with it, maybe did it with every new phone that came in the store. Curious to how the new one works, or just showing off? Gotta have that cool phone, cool car...hard to say, but I personally don't think it was a premeditated act. MOO

I asked because I'm interested and I didn't see a source included by the person who brought it up which is what called it to my attention in the first place. I did not bring up the issue, so I don't have the link. I was simply wondering if there had been a report to LE at the time. Sincere question. The person making the initial statements would have the, "research."
I'll try to remember to look it up when on my computer (on my phone at the moment). I remember reading it in a few of the many articles that have been written about Christina's disappearance & EA's involvement, but don't recall the exact link.

Personally, I don't know what to think about EA being a serial predator, though I'm willing to consider it if it leads to possible clues to Christina's location. Still, your analysis was very interesting and thought-provoking.

I don't know why anyone at this point isn't viewing EA as a possible serial predator considering Christina is still missing. Hiding their victim is what serial predators do. For all we know, the body parts found in the drainage ditch may belong to one of his victims.

Criminologists believe that murderers fall into one of two categories: the organized offender and the disorganized offender. Murderers who are complete strangers to their victims tend to fall into the organized category, as do murderers who take steps to make a victim’s body more difficult to locate or identify through tactics like mutilation or the scattering of body parts to different locations. Serial killers also typically exhibit traits that lead them to be classified as organized.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

I think it may be a sign that he was planning bad stuff, with an ongoing need and plan to cover his tracks. But imo he didn't have CM specifically picked out as his next predator target, before the gathering began. I believe predators look for opportunity, not for one specific target or another.

I need to also note that the crime itself can be premeditated, legally, without it being planned a long time in advance. So on a legal basis, I do think it was premeditated.

Some people have suggested that he may have been planning on acting out some sick fantasy with *some* girl, and grabbed the opportunity (ugh) when he was alone with Christina. :mad:

I think he just thought he could get away with it, maybe did it with every new phone that came in the store. Curious to how the new one works, or just showing off? Gotta have that cool phone, cool car...hard to say, but I personally don't think it was a premeditated act. MOO

I don't think EA is the only person working in a cellular store to take and use a phone then wipe bit and put it back. I think it is very common he just got caught.
And imo it has nothing to do with Christina going missing g.

I don't know why anyone at this point isn't viewing EA as a possible serial predator considering Christina is still missing. Hiding their victim is what serial predators do. For all we know, the body parts found in the drainage ditch may belong to one of his victims.

Criminologists believe that murderers fall into one of two categories: the organized offender and the disorganized offender. Murderers who are complete strangers to their victims tend to fall into the organized category, as do murderers who take steps to make a victim’s body more difficult to locate or identify through tactics like mutilation or the scattering of body parts to different locations. Serial killers also typically exhibit traits that lead them to be classified as organized.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

I don't think they have evidence he killed her.

I don't think EA is the only person working in a cellular store to take and use a phone then wipe bit and put it back. I think it is very common he just got caught.
And imo it has nothing to do with Christina going missing g.

I doubt it is all that common considering it is grounds for dismissal and a crime. Taking something that wasn't his seems to be a pattern with EA.

JMO

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jonni-mcelroy-beth-karas-radio-archive-dec-2014/

At about 35:45 Jonni talks about it...after listening to it again she doesn't flat out say "window peeping", but she does say "looked through her window". Just wanted to make sure I wasn't putting words in peoples mouths. :)

A thief looking for something to steal, a perp looking for a victim, a perv trying to invade someone's privacy. Given his subsequent history, it's hard to tell what EA had in mind - or maybe he had multiple criminal intentions. There could be a lot more of theft or predatory related stuff in the years between then and now, if we knew where to look, I suspect.

I don't think they have evidence he killed her.

They have DNA from her body fluids found on the inside of his trunk. They have his lies to police. He's going down for murder, imo.

A thief looking for something to steal, a perp looking for a victim, a perv trying to invade someone's privacy. Given his subsequent history, it's hard to tell what EA had in mind - or maybe he had multiple criminal intentions. There could be a lot more of theft or predatory related stuff in the years between then and now, if we knew where to look, I suspect.

What history?

ITA. Where there is smoke, there is fire.......

They have DNA from her body fluids found on the inside of his trunk. They have his lies to police. He's going down for murder,

You may be correct.
But forensics did not say she died In his car.
And ppl lie when they are in trouble?

I'm just not so sure what really happened that morning .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72