GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One can work in a Real Estate office and not have a license. Not all jobs in RE require a license. People have been posting on here for months that he worked in Real Estate. I have yet to see the actual job and prof that this is true. So, I don't necessarily know that he worked in Real Estate, but it is possible.

I cant speak for Texas but it may be similar to NY. In NY you have to state license to be a real estate salesperson or broker. In addition you have to belong to a board of realtors. You can work for a home builder and sell houses or you could buy houses and flip them (which doesnt require a license") and say you are in real estate.

What do young people talk about when they go to a party or drinking at clubs? I wish folks at the party could try to remember EA's topics of conversation. Maybe he gave a location clue in that he likes to play tennis, shoot pool, go bow hunting, or play basketball at a park. Maybe he gave a comment in response to something another person said. Any word or phrase from EA could be the breakthrough clue that is needed on Christina's case.

His daily co-workers at Sprint may also know what he likes to participate in, other than "wild weekends".
Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends.
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

My Opinion Only

I cant speak for Texas but it may be similar to NY. In NY you have to state license to be a real estate salesperson or broker. In addition you have to belong to a board of realtors. You can work for a home builder and sell houses or you could buy houses and flip them (which doesnt require a license") and say you are in real estate.

I am not saying he worked there. I guess my state must be the lone state that allows people to work at RE offices with out licenses, since not all jobs in the office require them. I know this as fact because my friend worked at a RE firm before she received her license. Also, the people who sold my Grandparents house have people working there who don't have licenses. For example, the owner has some of his family members helping out in the office. They do not have their license. They don't need it because they don't sell RE. Maybe that is what happened here. Maybe he helped out in the office. It is like saying, you have to have a medical degree to work at a Doctors office. No, you don't. Well, at least in my state you don't.

Respectfully Snipped for brevity

Woe, you can still link to a post, just not in a separate window. Just right-click on the post number and copy the link, then share that link here, anyone who clicks on it should be directed to that precise post in the thread. Each post still has a unique post number for navigation and quoting purposes.

So, here's your first post from vi13:
Thread 1: post 310
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-1&p=10928097#post10928097

And here's the second one. thread 2: post #305
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-2&p=10937003#post10937003
No kimono? Not really sure it's relevant anymore, but this is where I was thought I heard that. It just says "flowy" and "distinctive".

What do young people talk about when they go to a party or drinking at clubs? I wish folks at the party could try to remember EA's topics of conversation. Maybe he gave a location clue in that he likes to play tennis, shoot pool, go bow hunting, or play basketball at a park. Maybe he gave a comment in response to something another person said. Any word or phrase from EA could be the breakthrough clue that is needed on Christina's case.

His daily co-workers at Sprint may also know what he likes to participate in, other than "wild weekends".
Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends.
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

Bringing forward the link to article about awareness space again:
http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

My Opinion Only

I've mentioned this several times, awareness space, awareness space, awareness space...getting into the mind of EA could be key imo...what places is he familiar and comfortable with? What and where would his mind immediately go to in a situation like this? What are his hobbies, interests? What does this eat for breakfast!

Bringing forward the link again to the article about awareness space from Jessica Ridgeway's case:
http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html

Hello....has it been discussed what both EA and Christina were doing before meeting at SOL or the friend's place? I always thought it was weird they just happened to pull into the garage right behind each other and eventually leave together. Not insinuating they were "together" before but kind of wondering if he already had his eye on her.

My personal opinion is, he probably had eyes on her since high school... and he finally got his chance (so he thought)... JMO!!

No kimono? Not really sure it's relevant anymore, but this is where I was thought I heard that. It just says "flowy" and "distinctive".

Hopefully I copied this link correctly -- I'm on my phone so it's a bit challenging.
Vi13's mention of kimono type outfit:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-1&p=10930054#post10930054

ETA: and before someone goes off on me about the irrelevance of her outfit, I am only posting this link to show that our past reference to a "kimono" was not pulled out of thin air but was a description we were given at one time. Whether the person was actually there, saw her, or even knows what a kimono looks like is up to each sleuther to decide. I'm just trying to provide a link for someone who asked!

Ran off to explore some. Good thing I did as I would have sworn poster, vi13, was a verified insider.
Methinks the "vi" has something to do with that.
Plus her posts make it sound as if she is verified, considering her claim about running into CM at Henry's, firsthand knowledge about CM's parking space and clothing.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think vi posted misleading information.
Just it is my nature to question everything and, now, a few details don't match up imo.

Anyway, WS new board doesn't allow me to link a direct window to a specific post like the old one did.
vi13 posted in Thread 1, Post #310 on Sept. 5, her account of running into Christina at Henry's, out of the blue, on Friday night.

She also posted an account of the parking lot situation and the two men who engaged both she and CM in conversation separately.

(It is puzzling why vi claims she didn't realize it was CM until they were already inside Henry's but knew where CM had parked her car.)

What I'm asking, if you don't know a person is someone familiar to you until you get inside a place, how is it possible to know where they parked their car before you knew it was even a person you know?

Once you find a post you're looking for, if you click on the screen name, you can check to view all their posts.

Thread 2, post #305 made Sept. 8, addresses CM's position in the parking lot near Henry's.

vi13 was still posting as of October 19th. I didn't look any further. It is necessary to click and open each post to read the complete post. For some reason, WS is running slow for me making it difficult to look around.

My answer to your question would be that if I park a few cars away from someone and walk behind them from the parking garage noticing what they are wearing (and to me the top is quite distinctive) and at any point in the night realise that actually I know the person of course I know that they were parked near me. Maybe I've misunderstood your question but IMO there's nothing unexplained by vi13's comment.

JMO

Hopefully I copied this link correctly -- I'm on my phone so it's a bit challenging.
Vi13's mention of kimono type outfit:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-1&p=10930054#post10930054
Perfect! Again, not sure it's at all relevant, but that stuck out in my mind for some reason.
It seems so long ago that we were getting so many different "facts" and I'll have to say once JMOM had time and was kind enough to post here, things started making better sense.
Thanx CookieM

I think this is the top we're talking about, whilst I wouldn't use the word kimono I would describe it as flowy.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www...imagecache/box_300x250/2014/09/08/cmorris.jpg

Are we all talking about the same top?

View attachment 66679

ETA: I think this is a lovely photo of Christina :smile:

This is what she was wearing that night? Now I am confused. I have a different photo with an entirely different outfit. So she changed the top and pants into a new top and skirt? Then changed the top again when she allegedly got sick?

I have a thought...let me know what you guys think...

Remember in Hannah Graham's case we ended up having some different specific threads to help organize the information? Specifically, "What do we know about JM"? Same with RAT (which reminds me I started a thread about RAT and keep forgetting to read the posts :smackhead: )... I know we have a media thread for Christina, but what I might find useful is a thread that focuses specifically on everything we know about EA. With so many posts here, and limited time on my part I don't want to miss anything specifically that could pertain to EA from a forensic/psychological profilng/awareness space aspect. Maybe I 'll start one and see what happens?

JnRyan
11-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Thanks Boss. I wonder who can dig up his priors in Allen?

Apologize if someone already posted, but here's what is online:
State of Texas vs. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
Filed 20 Dec 2010
Date of crime 17 Dec 2010
Case # 2010146533
Theft under $50
https://citations.cityofallen.org/Dashboard/sites/home/ticket-search.html

Just now catching up. I knew I had found something, but I couldn't remember when I posted it. Almost 2 months ago!

On why, or if, EA was invited that night. Didn't he state that he had 10 shots of Captain Morgan and wasn't it before he went to the shops? And wasn't this at the place of the person who hosted this (PP)? (I seriously doubt he had 10 shots of rum, but sometimes a person who spins lies like that interjects some truth. Maybe he was at PP's prior and one of the original invitees.)

My Opinion Only

His "wild weekends" were probably another bunch of lies, to make him appear "cool"...

Weird how that "not a vi even though my user name is vi13 and I specifically said I was approved by mods" person didn't see EA walking in with CM and her 2 friends even though they all parked at the same place at the same time.

This is what she was wearing that night? Now I am confused. I have a different photo with an entirely different outfit. So she changed the top and pants into a new top and skirt? Then changed the top again when she allegedly got sick?

I've deleted my original post as I've realised I was wrong about the top, sorry everyone

My Opinion Only
I know when I was into going out, conversation while out was generally light and more on what was happening in the moment. Now, I don't even know if deeper conversation is even a thing with social media. I mean, someone could tell that funny story about the other night but everyone already knows because they put in on FB or some other social media. I'm a pessimist in that I think conversation is dead these days. All of EA's social media has been taken down, correct?

IMO the real estate angle has been concerning...e.g. Are there properties that would present an opportunity to hide things? Even recall it mentioned up string this could be why there was a significant amount of cleaners in the trash etc.

The interesting thing is TREC has no Arochi licensed real estate agent/broker in the state of Texas....none.

This is a very good point. I'm going to word this to stay within TOS .... wonder if the "real estate position" EA had listed on his LinkedIn account was in commercial real estate or home sales?

This is a very good point. I'm going to word this to stay within TOS .... wonder if the "real estate position" EA had listed on his LinkedIn account was in commercial real estate or home sales?

Or maybe just helping out at the office of a family member?

I understand, I do not believe ea JR advertised in Spanish to home buyers on LinkedIn.

There is the statement in this interview about EA peeping tom through a girl's window:
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jonni-mcelroy-beth-karas-radio-archive-dec-2014/

I want to add that I hate that happened to you, I hope you have a life full of joy and peace now.

Thank you, all is good now! That was forever ago.

I wanted to make the point that if EA had done something like SA, we likely would have heard about it by now.

As scary as the thought is, I think the key is to try to get into EA's head. This is the first case I've followed here so I really don't have a clue how to do that.

Also, I was wondering (prior to reading about the other female found) if the recent rains may help or hurt. I hope some clues for Christina will wash to the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur