GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I said hair color or race could rule her out. Again, I guess it's amusing to me the picking and choosing on when links are necessary and when they're not. I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't get emotionally attached. When you (general you) get emotionally attached, you lose perspective. MOO

The subject on the body found is confusing because we read "body parts"(who knows which ones?) were found.
No specifics about dental or hair are confirmed yet afaik.
Of course, other reports followed stating "body". Who knows anymore which report is true?
A forensic coroner can determine some races based on the length of certain bones or skull size/shape.
So even without teeth or hair available, the person's race may be apparent early upon examination.

Seems some people (not MIKA) have a need to prove they have THE correct answer on this point too (before the official confirmation is announced). :drumroll:

My heart was racing when I read a female body was found.
Whether found in the drainage pipe or the ditch, either option indicates foul play. Obvi.

Many, many threads back, I recall someone suggested thinking about the drainage pipe idea for body disposal.
Because the idea is so hard to fathom, we didn't discuss the idea.
This isn't the first time a murder victim was disposed of in this manner.
Thank goodness for the heavy rain if it is the reason the body surfaced. Someone will get answers at least.

It seems whenever a body is found anywhere close to the location of a missing person case that's gotten a lot of attention, LE finds a way to expedite the appointment with the coroner.
I'll bet that will be the case here.

I think PP/SB must have invited him. I am thinking he brought party favors for everyone. I'm also thinking at the end of the night, he felt someone owed him for his contribution. Therefore, jumped when the chance came for him to walk Christina to the garage. She definitely fought him IMO - and did a good job - but not enough to keep him from strangling her (headlock). The fluids would be saliva, I would think..unless she also urinated inside the trunk. I just don't think he could have called anybody to help him?? Maybe he went home and got some kind of help, but CA has been interviewed 3 separate times and no arrest there. No assist. l tend to think EA went home to get some tarp/tools.? then went to a dumpster close to where they were. I agree with others that he's too lazy to get dirty if he can help it. Where's that black shirt? Wish they would release the phone records, etc.

No matter how this turns out, I will never forget Jonni and Anna and their combined love for this little headstrong, ambitious, caring, beautiful young lady with the whole world ahead of her.
Your last paragraph gave me a lump in my throat. [emoji27] So not fair that the world has been deprived of this sweet girl.

"Someone must have invited him, as they all drove into the garage at the same time "

Cool, we have info. Who was it?

I don't think it's any secret. I assume the person who invited everyone over to her place was more than likely the "inviter."

I only see one job. Where are you seeing that he bounced around a lot? It would be helpful to know where else he worked.

A lot of young people work @ Top Golf......and I "heard" he was "odd/weird" for the short period of time he "may" have worked there......

I don't think it's any secret. I assume the person who invited everyone over to her place was more than likely the "inviter."

I'm doing the charade motion, touching my nose and pointting to you!

I think it is an excellent question. Why was this guy invited to this party? He didn't seem to fit in at all, but I believe the VI said PP invited him. He didn't provide the entertainment, the money, the eye candy, or even a personality.

Someone posted back in the dark ages that EA was, at the time of CM's disappearance, good friends with the ex bf of Christina's. The same ex LE pulled in for questioning, at least 2x, according to him via msn.
Before HF and CM became a couple, HF was considered to be the ex's good friend.

All of the Allen HS people know/knew one another and hung out from time-to-time.
After HF and CM got together, it caused a division within the group (is the way I understand the story).

JIMO CM took a breather from the group due to her relationship with HF and the awkwardness of the situation.
Someone posted CM and EA were friends on fb, at least. I mean, she did know him (not simply a friend of a friend).

Since LE questioned the ex, we can safely suspect LE theorized as to his possible involvement (at least). AND his father was arrested about the same time as the first time HF was arrested. To me, these details muddy this case.

Police have said he lied to them. That alone indicates he has a history he is trying to hide.

JMO

Yes, he's trying to hide his immediate history with regards to Christina, but I just don't picture him as a serial rapist/kidnapper/murderer. IMO, I think we're going tto find out this was a SA gone bad. As far as him expecting something for providing drugs (if that's indeed what he was there for) I just don't buy it. If he's such a drug dealer, he's provided many drugs before. Usually drug dealers get paid cash and don't expectt anything more tto bring any attention to themselves. MOO

I replied to someone who said the page said he worked at Samsung. It doesn't. He follows it. I follow many pages of places I have never worked at as do other people. To clarify, I follow places I have hired for, not worked. We don't know what his experience is in Real Estate. If he worked at a job in RE, he has experience in RE. I haven't seen anything factual saying he worked anywhere other than Sprint. but, could have missed it. I wish we had more facts regarding where he worked before Sprint.

Real estate as a profession requires a license. He doesn't list any job in real estate. For someone his age, it is unlikely he had any job of substance whether it be selling Samsung phones at Best Buy or working at a Taco Bell.

JMO

Yes, he's trying to hide his immediate history with regards to Christina, but I just don't picture him as a serial rapist/kidnapper/murderer. IMO, I think we're going tto find out this was a SA gone bad. As far as him expecting something for providing drugs (if that's indeed what he was there for) I just don't buy it. If he's such a drug dealer, he's provided many drugs before. Usually drug dealers get paid cash and don't expectt anything more tto bring any attention to themselves. MOO

I don't know what he's trying to hide. He most certainly could have committed serious crimes previously. I don't know what drug dealers "usually" do or don't do but kidnapping and having a woman's DNA on the inside of the trunk of his car isn't a minor crime.

The poster never said she is lying.
the curt tone of the direction of the postings is not working.
For some reason there is this re-birthed us vs them combative thing going on.

Let me ask you something.. Do you honestly think with what LE has in hand right now there is going to be an actual conviction of anything?

I know you weren't asking me but I'm going to respond since Steve did not. Yes. What LE has presented would be enough for me to find him guilty of aggravated kidnapping. "A significant amount" of her DNA was found in his trunk. She was seen on video walking into the garage with him. Her friends have said she insisted on driving home. Unless he has some really good reason WITH PROOF on how her DNA got in his trunk, I would have zero problem w a guilty verdict.

Real estate as a profession requires a license. He doesn't list any job in real estate. For someone his age, it is unlikely he had any job of substance whether it be selling Samsung phones at Best Buy or working at a Taco Bell.

JMO

One can work in a Real Estate office and not have a license. Not all jobs in RE require a license. People have been posting on here for months that he worked in Real Estate. I have yet to see the actual job and prof that this is true. So, I don't necessarily know that he worked in Real Estate, but it is possible.

I agree, we should focus on where EA may have taken her.

There was someone that knew EA that made a few posts at WS. You can follow what she said about EA here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-19&p=11246374#post11246374

Other than that, we don't know much about him. He moved from Mexico in 2001. EA's parents bought their current home in Allen in 2004. I did find another Allen address for the Arochis and it appeared to be apartments.
He worked at Sprint in Wylie as a manager, seems to have quite a few phones / digital storage devices.. He also lists real estate as a profession on LinkedIn so he may have done some apprenticeship with his dad.
He apparently had a girlfriend but I'm not so sure that the party goers knew about her. Usually guys don't try to pick up girls that know their girlfriend. Girl code says to reject him then tell his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by catpatrol View Post
From Planotxgirl

He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I lived walking distance from the Kroger.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.

It bothers me that the one person who posted that she knew EA refers to Mckinney and not Allen when she talks about growing up in the burbs. She lost credibility with me at that point because Allen is where EA lives along with all the other kids so why the reference to McKinney(

I don't know what he's trying to hide. He most certainly could have committed serious crimes previously. I don't know what drug dealers "usually" do or don't do but kidnapping and having a woman's DNA on the inside of the trunk of his car isn't a minor crime.

I don't think that (all 3 of) <he stole his first phone, had first SA, and did first predator act> that all 3 of those occurred all within a week in late August. And as you note, those are serious which leads one to believe he didn't start out with a bunch of big-time crimes after being a saint to that point.

Also, from the very first interview with LE, he was imo far too comfortable with his willingness to lie to LE and think he can pull the wool right over their eyes. That leads me to believe that prior to then, he had become comfortable with his ability to lie and get out of other crimes. Although maybe the prior undiscovered crimes were a series of lesser ones that built to these. What he did, and who he did it with, those might tell us something.

Police have said he lied to them. That alone indicates he has a history he is trying to hide.

JMO
What? Yes, he lied to LE and they lined it out in the SW affidavits of what he lied about...which had nothing to do with his "history". He was trying to cover himself for this particular crime.

I don't think that (all 3 of) he stole his first phone, had first SA, and did first predator act all in late August. From the very first interview with LE, he was imo far too comfortable with his willingness to lie to LE and think he can pull the wool right over their eyes, leading me to believe that prior to then, he had become comfortable with his ability to lie and get out of other crimes. Although maybe the prior undiscovered crimes were a series of lesser ones.

He was arrested prior to this year at least once for theft. I believe Cookie M provided that link. I can do a search tomorrow ... Can't remember the county or which last name he used.

I don't think that (all 3 of) he stole his first phone, had first SA, and did first predator act all in late August. From the very first interview with LE, he was imo far too comfortable with his willingness to lie to LE and think he can pull the wool right over their eyes, leading me to believe that prior to then, he had become comfortable with his ability to lie and get out of other crimes. Although maybe the prior undiscovered crimes were a series of lesser ones.

I totally agree with you. He may have quite the juvenile record. He also may have parents who have enabled him and made excuses for him for years and that emboldened him to do more as well.

What? Yes, he lied to LE and they lined it out in the SW affidavits of what he lied about...which had nothing to do with his "history". He was trying to cover himself for this particular crime.

With all due respect, we don't know what he was trying to do.

He was arrested prior to this year at least once for theft. I believe Cookie M provided that link. I can do a search tomorrow ... Can't remember the county or which last name he used.

Has he used more than one last name? Thanks.

Hello....has it been discussed what both EA and Christina were doing before meeting at SOL or the friend's place? I always thought it was weird they just happened to pull into the garage right behind each other and eventually leave together. Not insinuating they were "together" before but kind of wondering if he already had his eye on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette