GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's only been there since March? Very interesting if you look to the right side of his LinkedIn page and "viewers of this profile also viewed...."

I find it more odd who shows up on that side column when I looked at HF

Other than SBs account of what happen at the very end of the night, why does he seem like he wouldn't be that much fun at a party? I don't know him or much about his personality, so I don't know if he would be fun at the party. But, he was with them for a long time that night even going to Whataburger with them. If he was just there for drugs that could have lasted minutes, not hours. Personally, I think several of them were friends with him.

Yeah, I guess so.. it's easy to be critical of him, with what we know now...

At first, maybe his friends saw the protest and didn't want to draw that kind of attention to themselves. But then again...he is an alleged thief and now accused of Aggravated Kidnapping...so maybe his friends were thinking they better distance themselves because they took a good look at him and saw some red flags along the way.
I can see that -- his friends possibly remembering some old weird stuff that he did in the past that suddenly makes sense. :/

Thank you, god. :D

EA was promoted to Manager. He isn't a 17 yo kid. Odds are he does have knowledge on the basics of how phones operate. Good reception along with explaining why a buyer can count on the product you're selling to deliver good reception, is a strong selling point.
How can anybody be certain what EA knows or doesn't know about the phone service business?

Phone pings and GPS don't confirm the time frame Christina was in his car though.
Did LE suggest they strongly suspect she may have been in his trunk upon his return home in order to obtain the warrant?
The cleaning supplies found in the trash, may be the reason LE has to rule in or out if CM was taken all the way to EA's house.

Specifically, during those nine minutes, Christina may have been transferred or left somewhere else.
At which time her phone was disabled (not proven but sounds as if it may have been the final ping).
Makes me wonder what evidence LE has to cause them to boldly state CM was still in EA's trunk upon his return to his house. How is LE so sure Christina wasn't dropped off somewhere first? Pretty risky driving around with an injured or deceased person in your car.

Programmed both shows to record. Thank you!

Why haven't you come up with further criminal history on EA yet?
If somebody did or could find additional crimes EA committed, they would be posted by now. imo.

Sticking to the facts is always a good idea but I've never posted a case where there wasn't speculation as well.

:gavel:
I didn't take his post to be suggesting we look for a criminal record for EA, but rather to examine his past, his hobbies, affiliations, etc, to try to get any kind of a clue to Christina's location.

Thanks. He bounced around a lot in jobs that churn, such as cell phone sales.

I only see one job. Where are you seeing that he bounced around a lot? It would be helpful to know where else he worked.

Yeah, I figured he was invited...I was just asking WHY? I agree, he doesn't seem to have much personality.. the females on here say he isn't good looking.. did someone feel sorry for him? He still just doesn't strike me as more than just a "recreational user".. unless someone just wanted an Adderrall (sp)..
I think it is an excellent question. Why was this guy invited to this party? He didn't seem to fit in at all, but I believe the VI said PP invited him. He didn't provide the entertainment, the money, the eye candy, or even a personality.

I kind of thought maybe EA ran into the group in one of the bars and then just stayed with them. People do that. I don't think he was invited in advance to a supposed "girls night". I figured the same with SN.

I kind of thought maybe EA ran into the group in one of the bars and then just stayed with them. People do that. I don't think he was invited in advance to a supposed "girls night". I figured the same with SN.

That would make much more sense to me, as opposed to an invitation..

But didn't Christina's car immediately follow his to the parking garage to one of the rumored four reserved spots? Or is that after they would have met up at a bar?

I would usually agree if it weren't for them all pulling in together into 4 saved spots.

I think it unfair to question the credibility of a victim's mother no matter where she may choose to post. I consider them as much victims as their child.

JMO

Say what? I'm not sure where you came up with that, but that is NOT what I said nor did I imply.

But didn't Christina's car immediately follow his to the parking garage to one of the rumored four reserved spots? Or is that after they would have met up at a bar?
No. I believe you are correct about her coming in immediately behind him at first. Wasn't that in the SW affidavit? It surprised me, too.

Woe.be.gone (don't know how to copy your interlinked post, to reply to, so I'll just do it without the quotes as best I can)
1 Thanks. Appreciate your thought-based feedback looking at all the angles on EA.
2 Re EA's knowledge of phones, and my doubts as to whether his role as a Sprint manager would have made him an expert on pings, I wasn't saying that he didn't know about phones and coverage in general. But "pings" - particularly, if/how a phone is tracked and recorded by a tower - is hazy info and not really a "sell you a phone" piece of knowledge, even as a manager. IMO. (If someone wants to test my belief, they could probably go to any phone store and ask the manager what they know about cell pings off of towers, and about what records if any are kept on that. I'm guessing that question would get you a blank stare LOL)
...My thinking is that SPRINT didn't provide him much on that front. Of course, who knows if he had tried to find out.
...My belief is that he thought he could keep his cell use completely invisible by a secret phone that got erased and turned in for a different one "borrowed" from Sprint..
3 As far as whether CM was in his trunk as he returned to his home at 5:32, that would not have been a key element in getting any warrant, and it was expressed as a "belief" (working theory that fits, I'd say) and not a fact in the warrants. But we don't really know exactly why they believe that - there could be much more solid evidence and solid conclusion on that front than they needed to reveal for the warrants. We just don't know what they haven't told us.
4 IMO Your idea that she may have been removed from the trunk before EA ever went home, is one that's certainly workable from what we know. No way to tell if they have additional evidence that precludes that option, or not. Her presence in the car and trunk at some point would necessitate cleaning, if there was a stinky mess if some sort.
5 As an aside, if LE has further reason to believe that the massive amount of Odo-ban was used and needed due to a stinking dead body in the hot Texas heat being in there for several days, and has evidence of that, then that would v=certainly have her in the trunk when he went home.
...My thinking is, if they knew she was dead, he'd have been arrested for murder not AK.
...But otoh, LE has previously played the "pretend we are stupid" game with him, with great success. If they have him locked away, and can look for more murder evidence while he doesn't realize they are looking, maybe that's their strategy.
6 "Why haven't you come up with further criminal history on EA yet?" ..If you think I'm suggesting he has a long record of arrests and jail time in his past, that needs to be uncovered, you've misunderstood. My suggestion is that maybe he has lots of UNCAUGHT criminal doings in the past (that could be unveiled with closer look at how he operated in his surroundings, who with, where, and so on)...and we do know he is a thief, a predator, and a kidnapper, all in Aug 2014, and imo the idea that he went from choirboy to master criminal all at once is quite unlikely. He just wasn't caught before, I'm thinking.

Yeah, I figured he was invited...I was just asking WHY? I agree, he doesn't seem to have much personality.. the females on here say he isn't good looking.. did someone feel sorry for him? He still just doesn't strike me as more than just a "recreational user".. unless someone just wanted an Adderrall (sp)..

I think PP/SB must have invited him. I am thinking he brought party favors for everyone. I'm also thinking at the end of the night, he felt someone owed him for his contribution. Therefore, jumped when the chance came for him to walk Christina to the garage. She definitely fought him IMO - and did a good job - but not enough to keep him from strangling her (headlock). The fluids would be saliva, I would think..unless she also urinated inside the trunk. I just don't think he could have called anybody to help him?? Maybe he went home and got some kind of help, but CA has been interviewed 3 separate times and no arrest there. No assist. l tend to think EA went home to get some tarp/tools.? then went to a dumpster close to where they were. I agree with others that he's too lazy to get dirty if he can help it. Where's that black shirt? Wish they would release the phone records, etc.

No matter how this turns out, I will never forget Jonni and Anna and their combined love for this little headstrong, ambitious, caring, beautiful young lady with the whole world ahead of her.

~Snipped for space~ imo the idea that he went from choirboy to master criminal all at once is quite unlikely[/B]. He just wasn't caught before, I'm thinking.
EA is NO master criminal, imo. He isn't showing any expertise of having done this before.

Not only that but the hand written list from the trash per arrest warrant was the notation: texts from August 29 to today's date. That indicates to me EA was in the know or invited to the get together. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922