GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to this logical angle, I don't buy it, but I think it's still great thinking, and looking at EA in the right way to try to find answers.

The part I don't buy is the idea that he was ever really in real estate, to the degree that it provided him extra opportunity to put CM somewhere. He was never a realtor, so he would not have had special access to properties that a realtor or broker would have had.

Based on his lack of veracity, imo it's questionable that he truly ever made even a penny in anything even remotely tied to real estate. We only have his word for it, and that's less than reliable.

Is it said that anyone in his family made a living as a realtor or broker?

Maybe he had imagined "sell real estate" as his next career, once he was fired for theft.

Nor do I believe that ea JR was actually in real estate. Please correct me but I believe TOS preclude me from sleuthing other family members that may claim to be in real estate.

But if it was quite a bit, I would think they would know if it was blood vs. saliva. MOO

OT MIKAYOYO I'm sure you probably know the "mooyah" at the end of your signature was made famous by ESPNs Stuart Scott, who died of cancer this morning. RIP ...

I am curious why you believe it was not very much DNA? The arrest warrant on page 8 "indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile".

Because a significant amount would determine whether it was blood OR saliva. Of course, PPD may be holding back a lot of info and I truly believe they are. MOO

OT MIKAYOYO I'm sure you probably know the "mooyah" at the end of your signature was made famous by ESPNs Stuart Scott, who died of cancer this morning. RIP ...

Yes, I say Booyah all the time. Loved Stuart Scott. We also have a great burger place here called Mooyah, so it's a twofer. ;)

OT and please no disrespect intended the great Stuart Scott coined "BOOYAH", I believe Mooyah is a hamburger joint.

Now I will never be able to get this deleted apologies Mika and SaintG

Ive seen a picture of Christina and in big letters on her black tshirt is VII....MOO

Does VII mean something?
Since you linked to my post about vi13 (non verified insider), I don't know how to interpret the observation you added. What meaning does CM's shirt have and how might it relate to the poster's chosen name?
What are you thinking?

OT and please no disrespect intended the great Stuart Scott coined "BOOYAH", I believe Mooyah is a hamburger joint.

Now I will never be able to get this deleted apologies Mika and SaintG

lesson to be learned....no WS when on a long layover after a cowboys victory. Hashtag too many "won" shots from anti cowboy fans. Sorry now back to Christina....

Pages behind in the reading, sorry to interrupt, but the idea of getting in his head is gnawing at me.

The car, the phone(s)... these can be 'look at me' items.

'Look at me' doesn't always come from an over-confidence, though. Neglect, second-best...

The window-spying situation doesn't strike me as ego-maniacal. Instead it makes me think of someone who has come to believe they are invisible.

Someone who has been on the outside for so long that they don't even perceive it as socially inappropriate, you know?

How many of the unknown previous transgressions--lies, thefts-- could have been 'tests of invisibility' from a low-ego standpoint, and just how far might someone go to a) fit in, b) have what someone else has, or c) prove they have power, if even just for that moment?

I am curious about a couple of statements in the arrest affidavit. LE makes a point of mentioning a few items that they feel were originally in CM's possession, (driver's license, credit card, keys & ring).. Is it possible these were found in EA's vehicle? Any thoughts??

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

Very good thought. I had not picked up on that, but curious of their wording that they were known to be in her possession.

Pages behind in the reading, sorry to interrupt, but the idea of getting in his head is gnawing at me.

The car, the phone(s)... these can be 'look at me' items.

'Look at me' doesn't always come from an over-confidence, though. Neglect, second-best...

The window-spying situation doesn't strike me as ego-maniacal. Instead it makes me think of someone who has come to believe they are invisible.

Someone who has been on the outside for so long that they don't even perceive it as socially inappropriate, you know?

How many of the unknown previous transgressions--lies, thefts-- could have been 'tests of invisibility' from a low-ego standpoint, and just how far might someone go to a) fit in, b) have what someone else has, or c) prove they have power, if even just for that moment?

I can see where you're coming from, but if his girlfriend was really that one person we cannot name, she's gorgeous. I just don't picture him being this low self esteemed wall flower creep. Well obviously creep, but not lacking in confidence. MOO

I am curious about a couple of statements in the arrest affidavit. LE makes a point of mentioning a few items that they feel were originally in CM's possession, (driver's license, credit card, keys & ring).. Is it possible these were found in EA's vehicle? Any thoughts??

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

IMO there is a lot that LE knows that they didn't want to reveal. The affidavit dropped tons of inferences, including the one you pointed out, and I don't think they are accidental. Read it closely and you get hints at lots of stuff, without them saying this or that directly, and you're left wondering what else they know.

I think they want EA to be misled, and keep him guessing as to what they know and where they are investigating. He's locked up in jail, where they can do their thing without his interference, and if he doesn't know what they are up to, virtually impossible for him to create indirect interference either.

Does VII mean something?
Since you linked to my post about vi13 (non verified insider), I don't know how to interpret the observation you added. What meaning does CM's shirt have and how might it relate to the poster's chosen name?
What are you thinking?
l believe VII is a brand or shirt line. Sold at Urban Outfitters so it's pretty common IMO. VII = 7, for 7 deadly sins (I think)

IMO there is a lot that LE knows that they didn't want to reveal. The affidavit dropped tons of inferences, including the one you pointed out, and I don't think they are accidental. Read it closely and you get hints at lots of stuff, without them saying this or that directly, and you're left wondering what else they know.

I think they want EA to be misled, and keep him guessing as to what they know and where they are investigating. He's locked up in jail, where they can do their thing without his interference, and if he doesn't know what they are up to, virtually impossible for him to create indirect interference either.

Yep.. they also state that there is a photograph "just prior" to the picture of the keys & ring, of "Morris herself"...

That's a very good point. And as horrible as it is to say, they could find Christina and not release that information to the public for months. It has happened in another case I followed. I'm not saying that's what has happened, because I don't believe that to be the case, but it's something to keep in the back of your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState