GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure who was in each car? I don't think it's necessarily odd that they might have other passengers in their cars. If the garage was busy they might not have walked in a group. As far as we know Christina and EA weren't friends as such so it's much more normal to me that she would walk with her girlfriends.

I think you missed my point. ;) I don't think its odd Christina walked in with her girlfriends. I do find it odd that they pulled in right behind one another, parked, but vi13 only saw the girls walking in. Where was EA? Sitting in his car? That's what I was wondering. Did he walk in first? Last? Never?

Any arrest is an assumption. Until proven guilty in a court of law.

True...in American, anyway. You prove cases in court, not in affidavits. Affidavits are merely instruments the law requires in order to ask for warrants.

The proof us up to 12 jurors and a judge. If a conviction is handed down, an appellate court (often), then, goes over the record to make sure the law, evidence, and procedures were applied correctly.

Until she shows up or they find her, this thing is a long way from over. There are many assumptions in the affidavits; but, none have been proven in a court of law. I've held from the beginning that aggravated kidnapping is a high hurdle to clear with no witnesses or body. The intent will be the toughest part to prove - if it goes to court on that charge.

I thought it was odd too but someone mentioned they may have been just coming from another parking garage and essentially just moving their vehicles.

But didn't the Shops later come out and say their cameras were working?

Yes. But, we'd have to pile through dozens of pages to get back there. As with everything else. Which points up the problem of this thing dragging on - everyone's memory of what happened/what was said/done getting mixed up in their minds.

Did they clarify if they were working the am Christina disappeared or were fixed and working afterwards?

Don't know exactly
But it was right after all the stink about the cameras not woring they said their cameras were working.
I remember the news guy walking thru the garage showing all the cameras and the panic buttons.

I think you missed my point. ;) I don't think its odd Christina walked in with her girlfriends. I do find it odd that they pulled in right behind one another, parked, but vi13 only saw the girls walking in. Where was EA? Sitting in his car? That's what I was wondering. Did he walk in first? Last? Never?

OK, I see, I've had a quick look back at vi13's posts and she says she didn't know EA (#372 thread 1) so there wouldn't necessarily have been any reason for her to have connected him to Christina and her friends in the garage if they weren't walking together.

JMO

BBM
There is a MOD LINK from December ... a few days ago (coldpizza/Immaze) stating that telling others what to post is not permissible (not saying that is what you are doing, it was part of the mod note) and that we are allowed to utilize old reports for clues because something may have been over looked... something new may be discovered upon re-read. I am paraphrasing and do not have the words verbatim, but that was the gist as I understood it. One can choose to read ...or not.

<Mod Snip>
But once something is posted, it makes sense (and is fair game) to comment on the value and validity of the information - especially if it's old and may be very out-of-date - which is all that I did.

You posted a link from Sept 6 or so, in the very first days after LE became aware that CM was missing. 4 months ago! At that time, they said they had 3 unidentified cars in the garage. My observations:

1 That was all the way back on 9/6, and much has been learned by LE since then.
2 Even that early, they may have known more than they let on about knowing whose cars, in order to make EA think he was fooling them as they may have been watching him, searched his trash and more.
...We know for a fact they used this "don't let EA know what we know about him" approach - and successfully - with EA for the last few months. We can't rule out that they had already figured out this would work and used it when they said "Golly gee, we have no clue, we can't even tell these cars apart, who knows?"
3 We know that, at some point before or after, they were able to definitively identify EA's car as one of the 3. They not only said so, but EA had to back off his lie and he admitted it.
4 No reason to think they didn't also figure out the other two in the same manner, by rolling through the exit tapes, noting the license plates, and then following up.
5 It cannot be accurately asserted that they are still wondering today the identity of those cars, by citing what they said 4 months ago. Which is the main point.
6 MY OWN CONCLUSION is that the idea that LE does not know the identity of those cars, as we sit today, is just wrong.

Those are my observations on the value and validity of that info from 4 months ago.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1353720/enrique-arochi-search-warrant.txt

Per the first search warrant they were at PPs apartment before, then IMO drove over to the parking garage together (because lack of visitor parking by PP apartment said people who live there) then went to the bars from there.

I was wondering why they would drive from the apartment to the shops when it's a relatively short walk but your explanation about the lack of parking makes sense, thanks.

Do you think they all arrived at the apartment at around the same time and maybe circled round until they were all together then drove in a convoy to the garage? I'm just trying to get straight in my mind how the logistics would have worked.

Updated information&#9726;All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
&#9726;Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html

I read that article but couldn't find the part about all surveillance cameras at SOL were working 8/30. I could have missed it, though. I did read that they walked straight from the apt. to the garage based on surveillance cameras (I presume "along the way"), but not what happened once inside. The article didn't have a date but said it was updated 3 months ago. Do you have a different link?

I think they all arrived generally the same time, parked for a little while (since ea stated he took shots at her apartment) then decided to go out together into the garage as the warrant said "parked near each other"

I was wondering why they would drive from the apartment to the shops when it's a relatively short walk but your explanation about the lack of parking makes sense, thanks.

Do you think they all arrived at the apartment at around the same time and maybe circled round until they were all together then drove in a convoy to the garage? I'm just trying to get straight in my mind how the logistics would have worked.

I read that article but couldn't find the part about all surveillance cameras at SOL were working 8/30. I could have missed it, though. I did read that they walked straight from the apt. to the garage based on surveillance cameras (I presume "along the way"), but not what happened once inside. The article didn't have a date but said it was updated 3 months ago.

Its over on the left hand side separate from the articles in updated info

I think they all arrived generally the same time, parked for a little while (since ea stated he took shots at her apartment) then decided to go out together into the garage as the warrant said "parked near each other"

I hope no one drove near him as I wouldn't have felt safe on the same street as him after 10 shots in an hour, I don't think it's been said whether he gave anyone a ride, I'm guessing no one wanted to be in a car with him in after so much alcohol.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member