GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Mod Snip>

But once something is posted, it makes sense (and is fair game) to comment on the value and validity of the information - especially if it's old and may be very out-of-date - which is all that I did.

You posted a link from Sept 6 or so, in the very first days after LE became aware that CM was missing. 4 months ago! At that time, they said they had 3 unidentified cars in the garage. My observations:

1 That was all the way back on 9/6, and much has been learned by LE since then.
2 Even that early, they may have known more than they let on about knowing whose cars, in order to make EA think he was fooling them as they may have been watching him, searched his trash and more.
...We know for a fact they used this "don't let EA know what we know about him" approach - and successfully - with EA for the last few months. We can't rule out that they had already figured out this would work and used it when they said "Golly gee, we have no clue, we can't even tell these cars apart, who knows?"
3 We know that, at some point before or after, they were able to definitively identify EA's car as one of the 3. They not only said so, but EA had to back off his lie and he admitted it.
4 No reason to think they didn't also figure out the other two in the same manner, by rolling through the exit tapes, noting the license plates, and then following up.
5 It cannot be accurately asserted that they are still wondering today the identity of those cars, by citing what they said 4 months ago. Which is the main point.
6 MY OWN CONCLUSION is that the idea that LE does not know the identity of those cars, as we sit today, is just wrong.

Those are my observations on the value and validity of that info from 4 months ago.

BBM - under the K.I.S.S. theory another explanation is that the people driving those cars knowing themselves to be totally innocent got in touch with LE and said it was they who had driven out.

JMO

BBM - under the K.I.S.S. theory another explanation is that the people driving those cars knowing themselves to be totally innocent got in touch with LE and said it was they who had driven out.

JMO

Maybe they did Maybe they didn't!
depends on what they were up to.

We have to recognize ...
1 That was what they said in early Sept, not now, and things change considerably in 4 months. If we're re-airing things that are 4 months old, we can't see them in the context of as if they were said today and understand them properly.
2 In addition, we can't put too much stock in what LE said early on, as they were saying lots of things to give EA the impression they were looking elsewhere so he would let down his guard. "Hey, we really don't know what to do, this case is tough, there were these cars and maybe one of them is involved, ya know?"
3 We know for a fact they did find the driver of at least one of the cars. EA is in jail right now for the crime.
4 Note also, EA took their bait and denied he was driving one of the cars. Sucked right in by their "We have no idea who could possibly have been in any of those cars - they all look alike, ya know?"
5 My understanding (without a link) is that they identified the other two as well; maybe someone else can validate that.
6 On a bigger scale, LE's acting like they had no idea of EA's involvement worked, didn't it? He thought he had lied them away from noticing him, while behind the scenes they were making notes of his attempted coverups and lies, playing like Columbo with him in interviews to see what other lies he would tell when they would point out the *ahem* "mistakes" in his story, and sorting through his trash for additional evidence.
*Extra thanks for Columbo reference* :)

I think they all arrived generally the same time, parked for a little while (since ea stated he took shots at her apartment) then decided to go out together into the garage as the warrant said "parked near each other"

As an aside, the story is that they were only in PPs apt an hour or less, before they drove into the garage at 11:30ish. If EA had 10 shots in only one hour, as he claims, how could he have driven without ending up in a ditch, or walked without falling down? The BAC from 10 shots in less than one hour would be staggering - more than 21% using this calculator, allowing a full 60 minutes to spread out the shots, and his weight of 175 http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL.

As an aside, the story is that they were only in PPs apt an hour or less, before they drove into the garage at 11:30ish. If EA had 10 shots in only one hour, as he claims, how could he have driven without ending up in a ditch, or walked without falling down? The BAC from 10 shots in less than one hour would be staggering - more than 21% using this calculator, allowing a full 60 minutes to spread out the shots, and his weight of 175 http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL.

Having just re-read catpatrol's very helpful timeline this is exactly what I was thinking, I hadn't realised just how short a time EA said he'd drunk the 10 shots in.

You don't think he wasn't telling the truth do you?

Glad the confusion was cleared up about where they were prior to 11:22. I knew there was no way they were coming from all different directions. But, what I am a little confused is if they were all in the apartment, their cars would be parked, so why would they have an issue with parking (as someone said above). And why wouldn't they all walk over? Is it really far? Why all the cars driving over? Not making sense to me.

Also, where was the info that they were only at the apartment for an hour coming from? I can't keep up with everything today.

Yes. But, we'd have to pile through dozens of pages to get back there. As with everything else. Which points up the problem of this thing dragging on - everyone's memory of what happened/what was said/done getting mixed up in their minds.

Problematic for us with all the speculation and incorrect information from LE (intentional) and MSM (unintentional). Doubtful PPD and the CC DA's office have the same issue. MOO

Having just re-read catpatrol's very helpful timeline this is exactly what I was thinking, I hadn't realised just how short a time EA said he'd drunk the 10 shots in.

I was just trying to find her timeline and couldn't find it. I just used this timeline, which I assume is pretty accurate as BF is in communication with the family.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html?mode=jqm

It doesn't even matter at this point, ha! But, I have always questioned EA's 10 shot comment. It could have been his way of making LE think that he couldn't remember the night. Maybe a way to explain why he supposedly didn't know where he parked (amongst many other things).

Glad the confusion was cleared up about where they were prior to 11:22. I knew there was no way they were coming from all different directions. But, what I am a little confused is if they were all in the apartment, their cars would be parked, so why would they have an issue with parking (as someone said above). And why wouldn't they all walk over? Is it really far? Why all the cars driving over? Not making sense to me.

Also, where was the info that they were only at the apartment for an hour coming from? I can't keep up with everything today.

BBM - Time-limited guest parking at PP's, maybe?

I don't know how long they were at the apartment for but catpatrol's timeline shows that there was an hour between when EA said he had the 10 shots and them arriving at the garage.

IIRC a resident of the same apartment block posted to say that visitor parking was scarce

LOL oh my goodness, no. IMO the sure way to tell if he's lying, is to see if his lips are moving.

BBM - Time-limited guest parking at PP's apartment is what CookieZ said. Which I can easily see.

That would make sense. But, she said in post 909, in her opinion, lack of visitor parking, said people who live there. If the cars were already parked, lack of parking doesn't apply? Timed parking and lack of parking aren't the same thing. Someone told someone, but we don't even know that is where they parked? Sounds like not facts. Not saying this to you, but....

I don't know how long they were at the apartment for but catpatrol's timeline shows that there was an hour between when EA said he had the 10 shots and them arriving at the garage.

IIRC a resident of the same apartment block posted to say that visitor parking was scarce

does anyone know where the hour is coming from? Thanks.

Do you think the parking garage was a hotbed of multiple criminals :smile:

Well think about it.
what if someone was following CM...
what if someone was cheating on his or her wife, husband, GF or BF.
some ppl are places they shouldn't be.

He might as well just fill up a glass & chug it... yech..:sick:

That would make sense. But, she said in post 909, in her opinion, lack of visitor parking, said people who live there. If the cars were already parked, lack of parking doesn't apply? Timed parking and lack of parking aren't the same thing. Someone told someone, but we don't even know that is where they parked? Sounds like not facts. Not saying this to you, but....

does anyone know where the hour is coming from? Thanks.

Gotcha. I don't know where I got the timed visitor parking....maybe from my own memory. I dated a guy that lived in the SOL many years ago (like six-plus years) and back then it was hard to find overnight parking. I'd always have to park somewhere not close and he'd come pick me up. Could easily have changed since...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste