GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense. But, she said in post 909, in her opinion, lack of visitor parking, said people who live there. If the cars were already parked, lack of parking doesn't apply? Timed parking and lack of parking aren't the same thing. Someone told someone, but we don't even know that is where they parked? Sounds like not facts. Not saying this to you, but....

does anyone know where the hour is coming from? Thanks.

In the affidavit for the search warrant EA told LE that he had the 10 shots at 22.30 (on page 3) and the arrest warrant says they parked up at 23.22.

Of course EA may not have told LE the truth

Well think about it.
what if someone was following CM...
what if someone was cheating on his or her wife, husband, GF or BF.
some ppl are places they shouldn't be.

Yes most things are possible but IMO maybe just regular people going about regular lives but having the misfortune to park their cars in a garage that was the starting point of a kidnap.

JMO

[/B]

In the affidavit for the search warrant EA told LE that he had the 10 shots at 22.30 (on page 3) and the arrest warrant says they parked up at 23.22.

Of course EA may not have told LE the truth

Thanks. I just assumed that the one hour thing was a fact based on how some posters were wording their comments. So, we don't know when they arrived at the apartment. I don't think everything he says is a straight lie. But, for those that do, I would think since this came from him, you don't believe the one hour and you don't believe what he consumed there. I mean if everything you think he says is a lie, then everything is a lie.

The change from English to Spanish on the fb page is interesting in that there isn't a good reason for it. The only logical reasons to me relate to potential trial related arguments like 1)he sometimes becomes confused when communicating in English because it is his second language and 2)potentially creating doubt as to who might have written the note in Spanish.

Allen hs is very good. It is very unlikely to me that a student would go through middle school and high school in Dallas/Allen and not be fluent in English. In fact, I feel like English would probably be his first language for fb type of communication, given most of his friends speak English.

EA changed his FB page to Spanish when he changed his name some months back to try to shake the haters, like us. He then changed his FB page back to his original name shortly thereafter but deleted 2014 posts.

Thanks. I just assumed that the one hour thing was a fact based on how some posters were wording their comments. So, we don't know when they arrived at the apartment. I don't think everything he says is a straight lie. But, for those that do, I would think since this came from him, you don't believe the one hour and you don't believe what he consumed there. I mean if everything you think he says is a lie, then everything is a lie.

I'm not sure if we know when they arrived at the apartment. I can't recall seeing anything about that, in fact I think people have asked about Christina's movements during the day of the 29th and haven't been able to find out.

Personally I don't know which of EA's statements are true, certainly LE have proved several things he said to be untrue so it would seem to be prudent to at least bear in mind that other things he said might also be lies.

JMO

He's made it very difficult to believe anything he says. Lol.
Do you believe anything in particular that he has said?

EA changed his FB page to Spanish when he changed his name some months back to try to shake the haters, like us. He then changed his FB page back to his original name shortly thereafter but deleted 2014 posts.

What are people looking at when they say his FB is in Spanish?

I can see the comments on the dog kissing photo that are in Spanish but isn't that because the first person to comment typed in Spanish and he replied likewise. Are there other Spanish comments, as far as I know you can't change the language of posts, in the early days when his page was more public there were comments in both languages. This is how my bi-lingual friends' FB pages look like, the language of the first commenter is used.

I saw his page and what I could see it was in English then. Please don't label "us" as haters. I hate no one. It's possible he didn't delete his posts but made his page private; therefore, making it look like they were deleted. I did the same exact thing. People asked questions. Some thought I blocked them...oh, I did!

Were you able to see those posts before they were deleted? And if so, can you summarize? TIA

Whilst in no way wishing to defend EA it's not a surprise that he made his page private once the spotlight was on him, he's not the only one involved to have done the same.

As an aside, the story is that they were only in PPs apt an hour or less, before they drove into the garage at 11:30ish. If EA had 10 shots in only one hour, as he claims, how could he have driven without ending up in a ditch, or walked without falling down? The BAC from 10 shots in less than one hour would be staggering - more than 21% using this calculator, allowing a full 60 minutes to spread out the shots, and his weight of 175 http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL.

BBM

...or performed sexually?
The Adderall, the shots and whatever else he consumed...just does not sound like a sexually charged situation. IYKWIM. JMO.

In the context of knowing what we know now, it's interesting to watch the video interview with EA on 10/30. He's relaxed, and to listen to his answers and watch his demeanor, I'd figure he was telling the truth and was just a wrongly suspected guy simply trying to tell his side of the story. If that was all we knew, of course.

http://cw33.com/2014/10/31/enrique-talks-last-person-seen-with-christina-morris-finally-speaks-out/

Based just on appearances, I much prefer HF as the guy who did something bad to CM. He looks like a self-focused guy who would hurt someone on a whim, and his drug trafficking fits the same profile as well. In contrast, in interview on camera EA comes off as soft-spoken, thoughtful, nice, and so on, and he presents a positive caring demeanor in the interview, with plausible explanations and answers for all he did and didn't do.

But ...

When you listen to his answers, over and over you catch him lying (absolutely, without question) if you know the rest of the story.

He "wishes" he had walked CM to her car - when we know for a fact they were parked close to each other.
He explains there's no time for him to have done anything, since he was at work by 8 - when we know he wasn't.
And so on and so on.

As he does so, he never flinches, never looks flustered, never gives the least little hint that the lies are less than the clear and unvarnished truth. Just a calm expression as if he's simply reciting info. That's what a sociopath looks like, they are easy and comfortable with lying, having no real conscience or remorse. Knowing that he's lying, while watching how easy and carefree he is when he does it, is chilling.

No telling what else is in his past. Makes me shudder to think.

In the context of knowing what we know now, it's interesting to watch the video interview with EA on 10/30. He's relaxed, and to listen to his answers and watch his demeanor, I'd figure he was telling the truth and was just a wrongly suspected guy simply trying to tell his side of the story. If that was all we knew, of course.

http://cw33.com/2014/10/31/enrique-talks-last-person-seen-with-christina-morris-finally-speaks-out/

Based just on appearances, I much prefer HF as the guy who did something bad to CM. He looks like a self-focused guy who would hurt someone on a whim, and his drug trafficking fits the same profile as well. In contrast, in interview on camera EA comes off as soft-spoken, thoughtful, nice, and so on, and he presents a positive caring demeanor in the interview, with plausible explanations and answers for all he did and didn't do.

But ...

When you listen to his answers, over and over you catch him lying (absolutely, without question) if you know the rest of the story.

He "wishes" he had walked CM to her car - when we know for a fact they were parked close to each other.
He explains there's no time for him to have done anything, since he was at work by 8 - when we know he wasn't.
And so on and so on.

As he does so, he never flinches, never looks flustered, never gives the least little hint that the lies are less than the clear and unvarnished truth. Just a calm expression as if he's simply reciting info. That's what a sociopath looks like, they are easy and comfortable with lying, having no real conscience or remorse. Knowing that he's lying, while watching how easy and carefree he is when he does it, is chilling.

It is creepy! And honestly one of the reasons I initially thought there was someone else involved (and maybe I still do think that, Idk anymore) besides him as he seems so calm, almost as if he was coached on what to say and how to say it. It's very odd to watch someone completely detached from the truth tell their story.

BBM

...or performed sexually?
The Adderall, the shots and whatever else he consumed...just does not sound like a sexually charged situation. IYKWIM. JMO.

Maybe all that stuff he took made him think he could "perform"...

Based just on appearances, I much prefer HF as the guy who did something bad to CM. He looks like a self-focused guy who would hurt someone on a whim, and his drug trafficking fits the same profile as well. In contrast, in interview on camera EA comes off as soft-spoken, thoughtful, nice, and so on, and he presents a positive caring demeanor in the interview, with plausible explanations and answers for all he did and Pdidn't do.

But ...

Good post. But, EA made my skin crawl from the beginning. I thought he was over-coached and contrived in that interview (when it first came out and still.). To me he reeked of deceit, but he did come across as a sociopath.

But ...

And so on and so on.

I also recently watched that video & you are correct in calling it "chilling"... He also "hopes the family has the strength..."

We all know by now he lies

As an aside, the story is that they were only in PPs apt an hour or less, before they drove into the garage at 11:30ish. If EA had 10 shots in only one hour, as he claims, how could he have driven without ending up in a ditch, or walked without falling down? The BAC from 10 shots in less than one hour would be staggering - more than 21% using this calculator, allowing a full 60 minutes to spread out the shots, and his weight of 175 http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003