GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I don't know what it is, but there's something about this case that really reminds me of Adrienne Salinas :rose: ...maybe Christina reminds me of Adrienne? Or there's more to it? )

Almost every mother I've seen in WS cases holds that same kind of hope that their child is still alive. It seems to be the natural, most common reaction, jmo.

I think so too. The other option is too horrible to think about if you don't have proof that your child is deceased. Positive thoughts. I hope CM's mother ends up with a positive outcome and Christina is safe.

Nina Turnquist @News_Max_
Christina Morris' mom talks about drones: youtu.be/W3ImiQ0SfjM #FindChristina

You would be surprised though, when I went out searching the first day, I swear I had like 6 bottles of water. But I'm sure people have been dropping off plenty.

I don't doubt it. But today there was a whole wall stacked with water lol

<mod snip>

I am nowhere near Plano Texas but I assure you I am doing my part up 'here' as an advocate for children. I will always speak up when I think it's in the best interest of kids.
Some parents, (and I don't know the poster, at all...) need to be part of the action..., Children are not welcome everywhere...does anyone think kids want to be a part of something like that, or would they rather be at paintball?. Rant over.

To all you WSers out there searching, you really rock!

IMO it only seemed weird to me bc I am in the same age group and live 10 min from the shops. In my friend group we have the "main" group (12 people) and outside people (about 8 extra people) that are around off and on, if two of us went Mia for days it would be really strange.

If I were CM's mother, I would want this person checked out... simply because he didn't land himself in jail without being up to no good...

Does anyone know how the drones are operated? Like are the pictures viewed at the time if the flight or are reviewed afterwards? And if afterwards, what would be the turnaround time fir that?
I'm planning on searching if there will be one set up this weekend. If not I will check the fb to see if they need any supplies replenished and I will bring some by.

Does anyone know how the drones are operated? Like are the pictures viewed at the time if the flight or are reviewed afterwards? And if afterwards, what would be the turnaround time fir that?
I'm planning on searching if there will be one set up this weekend. If not I will check the fb to see if they need any supplies replenished and I will bring some by.

Someone posted an excellent link earlier that I saved because I still have not finished reading the site:

https://www.faa.gov/uas/

For anyone who does head out searching, be mindful of the coyotes-- I saw a big one wandering around at the corner of Russell Creek right by the fire station the other day around 2:45pm-- certainly not a good sign.

I've also seen a few through the Hoblitzelle area. Please be safe and aware of your surroundings!

yes! I've seen lots of coyotes in that area, as well as a few bobcats.

Bring a big stick, or something that will make a lot of noise.
eta: you're in Texas, never mind, most of you are packing, lol

(Kensie, I'm trying hard to have a serious conversation here, lol)

sigpic96135_98.gif

(o/t, omg, I'm going to have a conniption. Jessicaridgeway.com appears to have been taken over by an online pharmacy! :furious: )

Seriously Margarita is that not the cutest and funniest thing ever? :silly: Mesmerizing too! Love that little deer!

It doesn't seem like that drone was out there for very long...

I am nowhere near Plano Texas but I assure you I am doing my part up 'here' as an advocate for children. I will always speak up when I think it's in the best interest of kids.
Some parents, (and I don't know the poster, at all...) need to be part of the action..., Children are not welcome everywhere...does anyone think kids want to be a part of something like that, or would they rather be at paintball?. Rant over.

Obviously, there is a communication error. I appreciate your concern for children. There is no need to continue on one comment made. Please drop it.

Christina's mother, Jonnie, reminds me of: Does anyone know the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? A pitbull doesn't wear lipstick. She said Christina is a 'spitfire' and just by hearing and seeing Jonnie speak she's a little 'red-headed' spitfire herself. I know she's having a rough time, but she is holding her composure amazingly well.

It doesn't seem like that drone was out there for very long...

It's beautiful in my little spot in Texas, but I'm about 200 miles South of Plano. Need to do a weather check for Plano and Christina.

Obviously, there is a communication error. I appreciate your concern for children. There is no need to continue on one comment made. Please drop it.

I will abide by your wishes to drop it after I tell you that you are no less than awesome and pure of heart. I mean that. Dropping it now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur