GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beautiful in my little spot in Texas, but I'm about 200 miles South of Plano. Need to do a weather check for Plano and Christina.

83 degrees and some sprinkles, looks like? I guess any moisture affects the drone. I'm assuming.

IMO TES doesn't just go out and search "random" areas without something to go on, kwim? In other words, they must be in the area they have chosen to search for a specific reason. Maybe. jmo.

83 degrees and some sprinkles, looks like? I guess any moisture affects the drone. I'm assuming.
Out of Gas? Battery? Need to go back and read the drone link, I'm drone stupid, lol.

IMO TES doesn't just go out and search "random" areas without something to go on, kwim? In other words, they must be in the area they have chosen to search for a specific reason. Maybe. jmo.

I read they're searching w in 12 miles of the shop bc that's where Miller said most missing ppl are found. (12 miles from where they went missing)

Thank you!

I'm new here, so before I post anything I saw a few pages back people were asking if anyone else had gone missing. I found a guy who went missing from Allen/Plano on 8/31 and reappeared on 9/2. I'm not sure if I can post anything else about it though (name, additional info, etc.) Is this against the rules or no?

You can post the link of the article....

TIA...:seeya:

I don't think the rain is going to hold back the drone search. I just read the drones will fly for four days! Good to hear!

BxQrCzbIYAACY7U.jpg

What's up now Doc?

Thank you!

I'm new here, so before I post anything I saw a few pages back people were asking if anyone else had gone missing. I found a guy who went missing from Allen/Plano on 8/31 and reappeared on 9/2. I'm not sure if I can post anything else about it though (name, additional info, etc.) Is this against the rules or no?

Welcome gw12s! A link would be most welcome!

Coyotes and bobcats are in this area ...saw three near the creek at legacy and Ohio about a month back.

Walking sticks might be wise ...not to touch possible evidence but to get "big" if you encounter wildlife searching.

Kathy

BBM:

When I read the article that had her mom saying something along the lines of that she would CRAWL through every weed and the tall grass if that was what she had to do to find her daughter......my heart just broke for her. As a mother, I know exactly what she meant and my prayers go out to her, Christina and all her friends and family.

How horrific for her poor mother!!! To even have to think, much less state that......there really aren't any words! It made me cry for her!

This reminds me of a heartbreaking post by Spamelope (one of many) in Kelsie Schelling's thread:

"Well, folks, once again, I have no good news to report. Today we searched an area near the Pueblo Reservoir. About 25-30 people showed up. It was heartbreaking to watch Laura dig through tumbleweed 3 feet deep with a rake looking for her baby girl. She should not have to do this! They could arrest the guilty party, and say it's a death penalty case, but that they'll drop the DP if he says where she is. The PD and the DA's office need to get off their butts and do something. Anything. One ray of hope I have is that Laura is very close to calling Texas Equusearch. I almost didn't let her leave town without doing it today, but she promised me she will give them a call. lol Hopefully, they will agree to take the case. Please keep this family in your prayers- they can use all the positive thoughts sent their way."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?198715-CO-Kelsie-Jean-Schelling-21-Pueblo-4-Feb-2013&p=10674326#post10674326

Out of Gas? Battery? Need to go back and read the drone link, I'm drone stupid, lol.

I'm drone stupid, too. And naive. I wanted to show up this evening and see everything happily resolved. I think that's why I come here. I'm always fully expecting that miracle.

In this case I think they are going by a rule of thumb, i.e most people being found within a certain radius, maybe 10-12 miles? I mean, what else can they can they go on really?

BBM:

In this case I think they are going by a rule of thumb, i.e most people being found within a certain radius, maybe 10-12 miles? I mean, what else can they can on really?

Something we are not privy too. Could be anything from pings of an unnamed POI (for example), or a tip...

BBM:

Something we are not privy too. Could be anything from pings of an unnamed POI (for example), or a tip...

That would be so wonderful! Makes my heart beat faster just thinking about it!

Coyotes and bobcats are in this area ...saw three near the creek at legacy and Ohio about a month back.

Walking sticks might be wise ...not to touch possible evidence but to get "big" if you encounter wildlife searching.

Kathy

We have cougars/panthers in East Texas albeit rare. Black bears have been spotted, but are rare too. I wish the fire ants were extinct! And the bull nettles! And watch out for the bull because he can be a little mean.....

We have cougars/panthers in East Texas albeit rare. Black bears have been spotted, but are rare too. I wish the fire ants were extinct! And the bull nettles! And watch out for the bull because he can be a little mean.....
Boots, I think I would poop a gold brick if I ever saw a black bear in my neck of the woods!

But we do also have the wild pigs. I saw one at work one from afar and didn't know what it was. But I almost thought it could've been a chupacabra!

I'm drone stupid, too. And naive. I wanted to show up this evening and see everything happily resolved. I think that's why I come here. I'm always fully expecting that miracle.

Same here, Jacy.
Every time I come back to my tablet I think "good news". Not yet.
Still hoping.

Boots, I think I would poop a gold brick if I ever saw a black bear in my neck of the woods!

But we do also have the wild pigs. I saw one at work one from afar and didn't know what it was. But I almost thought it could've been a chupacabra!

You guys are freaking me out with bear, coyotes, panthers...etc.
All we get are raccoons and squirrels. And they scare the life out'a me!

Often Tim Miller just looks around and sees spots that appear to be likely spots for a killer to dump remains. He has an uncanny success rate of just walking right to the spot where a person has been hidden.

Often Tim Miller just looks around and sees spots that appear to be likely spots for a killer to dump remains. He has an uncanny success rate of just walking right to the spot where a person has been hidden.

Indeed.

But, it takes an immense amount of resources, especially financial, for TES to go out on a search. I think Tim might have something else to go on. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent