GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hoping they upload the images from the drone to Tomnod like they did for MH370?

From February 2012:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/02/20/frisco-pd-releases-vague-description-of-kidnapping-suspect/

"FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Frisco police had more questions Monday for a teenager who claims she was abducted by a stranger and driven to Oklahoma.
Authorities also issued a news release this afternoon characterizing the abduction as an “isolated” incident. Bethany Stroud, 18, told police that on Friday evening she was kidnapped at gunpoint by a stranger in the parking lot of the Stars Center.
Stroud was working at a ticket booth during a basketball game.
The 18-year-old high school student says a man stuck a gun in her face, forced into a vehicle and was driven to Oklahoma."

Does anyone know what ever became of this case? Any arrests? :lookingitup:quote]

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20110419-plano-police-body-found-near-tollway-is-missing-fitness-instructor.ece

"The fitness instructor and mother never missed a client and was often the first to arrive at her longtime job at Gleneagles Country Club in Plano, alone and in the early morning hours. It was in that time period Tuesday that the 40-year-old woman disappeared under suspicious circumstances, leaving behind signs of a violent struggle inside a club fitness room.
Roughly 24 hours later, about 8 a.m. Wednesday, police found Loper’s body in a wooded area east of the Dallas North Tollway just south of Lebanon Road in Frisco. Her abandoned car was discovered near the tollway and Parker Road in Plano with evidence indicating she was kidnapped, police said."

It was her bf who they arrested. He was in Arizona and he jumped into the Grand Canyon when they found him.

Does anyone know what ever became of this case? Any arrests? :lookingitup:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20110419-plano-police-body-found-near-tollway-is-missing-fitness-instructor.ece

"The fitness instructor and mother never missed a client and was often the first to arrive at her longtime job at Gleneagles Country Club in Plano, alone and in the early morning hours. It was in that time period Tuesday that the 40-year-old woman disappeared under suspicious circumstances, leaving behind signs of a violent struggle inside a club fitness room.
Roughly 24 hours later, about 8 a.m. Wednesday, police found Loper’s body in a wooded area east of the Dallas North Tollway just south of Lebanon Road in Frisco. Her abandoned car was discovered near the tollway and Parker Road in Plano with evidence indicating she was kidnapped, police said."

Yes, this was a boyfriend she called it quits with. He ran to the mountains and police nabbed him. In jail now for murder 1.

From February 2012:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/02/20/frisco-pd-releases-vague-description-of-kidnapping-suspect/

"FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Frisco police had more questions Monday for a teenager who claims she was abducted by a stranger and driven to Oklahoma.
Authorities also issued a news release this afternoon characterizing the abduction as an “isolated” incident. Bethany Stroud, 18, told police that on Friday evening she was kidnapped at gunpoint by a stranger in the parking lot of the Stars Center.
Stroud was working at a ticket booth during a basketball game.
The 18-year-old high school student says a man stuck a gun in her face, forced into a vehicle and was driven to Oklahoma."

I never saw any arrests or really anything further about that. My guess was she made the story up.

"Assault - 10/14/13
The Plano Police Department needs your help in locating the suspect involved in a the following criminal investigation:

The suspect entered the Fiesta Mart at 1200 East Parker Road, approached the victim (a juvenile female) and began to talk to her. The suspect asked the victim if she wanted a dollar and she accepted it. The suspect asked if he could give the victim a hug and then began to hug her before she could respond. The victim began to try to push away and felt the suspect grab her breasts and then place his hand on her buttocks and genitals. The suspect quickly left the store and the victim ran to her mother and reported what had occurred. During review of the surveillance video it was observed that the suspect also grabbed the buttocks of another unknown juvenile female.

The suspect has been described as a white male, 30 - 45 years old, 5'8" - 5'10", 150 - 175 lbs, bald or shaved head, and light colored beard (possibly graying), wearing a black tee shirt with red lettering, and jeans."

http://www.plano.gov/891/Crimes-in-Plano
*lots of armed robberies listed at this link

I try to do my own research and not ask questions but ... are landed in jail guy; sex assualt guy; and accident with no insurance guy three different people?

IMO TES doesn't just go out and search "random" areas without something to goi op on, kwim? In other words, they must be in the area they have chosen to search for a specific reason. Maybe. jmo.

I cannot remember which news outlet I heard it on but TM said they talked with Plano PD and asked for areas to search without getting any details or reasoning. He didn't say that they sent them specifically to the spots they have been looking but I doubt he would've said that had they not.

I think LE probably has their hands full working on ruling out a lot of people in Christina's life. Sounds like some have some backgrounds that could interest LE. Also if she was "a little upset" as one person described her (though not sure what that means exactly) that could mean there was some drama going on involving one more than just person, i.e if a "love triangle" was happening or whatever and figure out where everyone was on that night/morning. Jmo but something going on in her life seems more likely to me to be the cause of her being missing than some random who hoped to find a victim at four in the morning.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/10/christina-morris-missing-drone-plano-shops-legacy-equusearch/15425191/

5 drones

Waterproof

150 photos every 10 minutes

"PLANO — The search for Christina Morris finished another day on Wednesday without any credible leads. Searchers on foot, by horseback and all-terrain vehicles covered nearly 20 square miles in Plano and Allen.

"I can say that we're frustrated, but we're not ready to quit," said Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch."

1410402918000-0910drone2.jpg
(Photo: Jobin Panicker / WFAA)
1410402918001-0910drone1.jpg

*edit: woooops, today is Thursday, not Wednesday, my bad!!! Sorry if posting old info!! The article appeared to be updated today. :blushing:

I cannot remember which news outlet I heard it on but TM said they talked with Plano PD and asked for areas to search without getting any details or reasoning. He didn't say that they sent them specifically to the spots they have been looking but I doubt he would've said that had they not.

Equusearch is working closely with Plano police.There are tips coming in, but so far it has led to little.

"They get the right lead, we get the right spot, and we can bring some kind of closure to this," Miller said.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/10/christina-morris-missing-drone-plano-shops-legacy-equusearch/15425191/

Forgive me for posting in error. It won't happen again. :sorry:

Carla Wade, WFAA News 8 reporter had mentioned on Twitter that Christinas Mom had reached out to a medium. She is certainly determined and willing to do everything she can to find her daughter. I hope she gets those answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003