GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been so much I have wanted to add. I havnt been able to post until now. I have worked valet at the shops for the past three years. All the employees are required to park on the top levels of the garage. We have been waking the employees up their this past week because of what has happened. I still can't believe this has happened here. It is such a safe haven. And there are literally cameras everywhere. I'm sure the ppd has way more info than released. There are cameras throughout the garages and all around the building. Even on the pattios of the restaurants. Their are eyes everywhere. Not to mention all the people that live at the shops. It's hard to believe it was a random person. Somone would have heard a scream, someone would have seen something. I have seen them searching the same areas around allen, they dnt want info to get out. But obviously they are on to something. Imo they might have some info on the tollway there. Maybe that exit in general they are searching.

Welcome skrublove :)

:welcome5:

Do you think possibly one of the three cars that left the parking structure was seen getting off at this exit?
I wish they would release videos if the cars. I belive many car enthusiasts would be able to identify the make models and years of the vehicles. But at the same time the ppd knows more than we do. They have probably already identified the cars and are investigating. It's a fact they don't want to scare anyone off.

Skrublove- You don't have to specify what they are because we can't really discuss unsubstantiated rumors on here, but I am just curious if you are hearing any rumors being discussed at all? Is there very much chatter going on around the shops?

A possible scenario that I haven't seen mentioned is, what if someone left the party or bar and hit Christina with their car on accident because they were drunk? And hid her somewhere? You just never know! I wish the Plano PD would release more information. Its been what? 13 days? UGH. Although this scenario is pretty unlikely, my mind is coming up with a million things that could have happened to her. I hate this.

Jumping off your post, I don't know if this have been suggested or not...but I followed another case awhile ago about a man in West Virginia that left home to go to the pharmacy. In reality, he went to a local bridge and shot himself. Because of where he did it on the bridge, he was not located for almost a week. His body was found on top of one of the beams. Would it be possible that Christina could have harmed herself and still be in the garage somewhere? I hope this isn't true, but we have to look at all aspects.

When drugs are involved, and I'm not saying in any way they were, everything is very secretive. No one wants to tell on anyone else, no one wants to give a person up for using drugs, no one wants to call when someone overdoses. It's just a very secretive way of life.

Afternoon, everyone. :coffee:

I keep reading here that if a random abduction took place, someone would have seen or heard something. I want to emphasize that while this likely, it is not a definite. I have been to the exact spot where Jessica Ridgeway was abducted. It was broad daylight, with homes (very close together), people who would have been out walking their dogs, jogging, etc, and cars everywhere. To this day I am amazed that nobody saw ARS abduct Jessica.

People are less aware of their surroundings these days imo because they are glued to their cellphones, and even often have headphones on.

Secondly, yes statistics show that the perp is usually known to the victim. But statistic also show, very heavily, that a young lady alone at night, in a shops parking garage no less, is a potentially dangerous scenario. And with her being so petite, she might stand out as an easy target.

Christina's case is very similar to Adrienne Salinas' case imo in many ways. Adrienne was very petite, Adrienne was also out late at night alone, Adrienne was at a party, Adrienne was upset, Adrienne left the party, Adrienne had a fight with her boyfriend (who also spoke publicly, and who has also been ruled out), Adrienne made numerous phone calls to her boyfriend. Adrienne had contact via telephone with a taxi driver (who has been cleared), but this person who last had contact with her received a lot of scrutiny, just like the friend here who last saw Christina. Adrienne disappeared in what seemed like a blink of an eye. One minute she tells the cab driver "I'll be there in a minute", and she never shows up. Assuming the cab driver really is innocent of any wrong doing, this puts the moment of her abduction within minutes, if not seconds. (There are many other things about Adrienne's case which are mind boggling (Annodvedwin, etc).

Adrienne's remains were found in the desert several miles away. Her case remains unsolved. For anyone who is interested, you may view her case here on WS via the link in my signature line.

Jumping off your post, I don't know if this have been suggested or not...but I followed another case awhile ago about a man in West Virginia that left home to go to the pharmacy. In reality, he went to a local bridge and shot himself. Because of where he did it on the bridge, he was not located for almost a week. His body was found on top of one of the beams. Would it be possible that Christina could have harmed herself and still be in the garage somewhere? I hope this isn't true, but we have to look at all aspects.

I have wondered about many possibilities like elavator shafts and such if her disappearnce is indeed a suicide but as others have mentioned, I would think if she was very close by, there would have been a smell by now? Sorry for the insensitive phrasing...don't really know how else to put it.

Skrublove- You don't have to specify what they are because we can't really discuss unsubstantiated rumors on here, but I am just curious if you are hearing any rumors being discussed at all? Is there very much chatter going on around the shops?

Yes, there are lots of rumors. Everyone pretty much thinks the same person not sure if I aloud to say who. Imo I sorta agree with them to some point. Alot chatter. My girlfriend just the other day texted me and said she was on her way home. All I could think about was this case. She didn't show up. Hours went by. I called and called and texted her i got nothing. I called four police departments in the area think she got dwi. She finally called me back. I was so relieved. I told her if anyone ever grabs her to make sure she screams kicks scratches. I told her to kick her shoes off, what ever she could. I can't stop thinking about this case.

There has been so much I have wanted to add. I havnt been able to post until now. I have worked valet at the shops for the past three years. All the employees are required to park on the top levels of the garage. We have been waking the employees up their this past week because of what has happened. I still can't believe this has happened here. It is such a safe haven. And there are literally cameras everywhere. I'm sure the ppd has way more info than released. There are cameras throughout the garages and all around the building. Even on the pattios of the restaurants. Their are eyes everywhere. Not to mention all the people that live at the shops. It's hard to believe it was a random person. Somone would have heard a scream, someone would have seen something. I have seen them searching the same areas around allen, they dnt want info to get out. But obviously they are on to something. Imo they might have some info on the tollway there. Maybe that exit in general they are searching.

First, thanks for your post :) Second, why was only the one camera able to pick up anything? Now you've got me wondering about a maintenance person or someone who had access to the cameras . It's strange how much talk there has been of SO many cameras everywhere and yet only a tiny blip of her was caught. Something is strange !

Yes, there are lots of rumors. Everyone pretty much thinks the same person not sure if I aloud to say who. Imo I sorta agree with them to some point. Alot chatter. My girlfriend just the other day texted me and said she was on her way home. All I could think about was this case. She didn't show up. Hours went by. I called and called and texted her i got nothing. I called four police departments in the area think she got dwi. She finally called me back. I was so relieved. I told her if anyone ever grabs her to make sure she screams kicks scratches. I told her to kick her shoes off, what ever she could. I can't stop thinking about this case.

Interesting. I'm a relative newbie here myself, but yeah, I don't think you can name them since we really have no mentions of suspects in MSM, but thanks for the response.

First, thanks for your post :) Second, why was only the one camera able to pick up anything? Now you've got me wondering about a maintenance person or someone who had access to the cameras . It's strange how much talk there has been of SO many cameras everywhere and yet only a tiny blip of her was caught. Something is strange !

Sure seems like it may be someone who knew what they were doing, but just waiting for a random girl to be alone in the parking structure? It seems hard to believe.

I think it goes without saying, and with WS being a Victim-Friendly Forum, that whether or not drugs were involved, we care that this young lady is found, and that she will not be criticized here. Nor does WS allow for discussion of fb rumors, etc.

With that being said, IF there is the possibility that drugs were involved, then this is a possible game changer for me, whether or not I lean in this case towards a random abduction by a classic predator. Now, there is still the possibility a random abduction could have taken place coincidentally, but the possibility of her perhaps meeting up with a dealer, etc etc would definitely open the door to more possible scenarios.

My personal opinion, and I could be waaay wrong, this is total speculation on my part, is that someone's phone (a potential poi, not likely a random predator but someone who was with her that night) might have pinged in the area where they are searching. If anything, they are trying to rule an area out, jmo.

Everything is jmo

We don't truly know if there is other camera footage. PPD released the clip of her walking and stated that 2 other camers were 'non-functioning'. Is it true? Maybe. Was a planted lie to make the perp comfortable? Maybe.

We just don't know.

I still want to know why boyfriend did not seem to have any concern about her not coming home to get the dog;as it was told that is why she was leaving the apt after 3am. And not staying as planned.
I thought that is what the early morning fight was about between the 2.
Why he waited till 11:30pm Tues Sept 2 to say anything is beyond me.
Had he been where all weekend?? Hospital,passed out,drugged up,jail,out of the country,party,with another girl... what??

Sure seems like it may be someone who knew what they were doing, but just waiting for a random girl to be alone in the parking structure? It seems hard to believe.

If someone was hellbent on finding a victim that night, and found an area that was out of camera range, a parking garage in the middle of the night might suit the perp---he could hide, be stationary, and with the bars, etc. chances are a girl, who'd been out drinking, could appear.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask if they are doing a 12 mile radius from where she was last seen, how come they have not searched Frisco? I live out here and I have not seen any signs or anything out here. I know they were searching Allen etc but if it was someone she knew from HS maybe they would avoid Allen for that reason.

I'm also out here in Frisco and my husband and I immediately thought of all that construction off 121 (west of DNT). So much open area...

Imo, I think they should be searching here in lewisville tx, off 121. There is the trinity river and a huge over pass where 121 and 35 intersect. There is lots of desolate areas their. Not to mention it is on the way from shops at legacy to Fort Wort where she lives with her bf hf.

We don't truly know if there is other camera footage. PPD released the clip of her walking and stated that 2 other camers were 'non-functioning'. Is it true? Maybe. Was a planted lie to make the perp comfortable? Maybe.

We just don't know.

And weren't those just the exit cameras? There may be more inside the garage that we haven't heard anything about. I think the police know exactly what they are doing and are holding their cards very close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member