GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have said the guy who walked her to her car is not a person of interest. I think if they say that, they mean it and they have good reason to think that he is not a person of interest.

I have seen cases where they say that a person is not a suspect until they find evidence. I think they said they haven't ruled anyone out, that would include him correct? Either they for sure know what happened to her, or have something on video such as a car racing out of the structure (etc.), that wasn't his, or something. I'm sure they can identify one of the three cars leaving at that time of the morning.

You very well could have those details better. I'm not totally clear on the "agenda" for the evening. My understanding on the latter part of the evening was that she was not planning on going home and had changed clothes....then something happened (call/text) and she decided to go home. At which time, this friend/acquaintance decided to join her to walk back since they were parked in the same parking garage.

Perfectly said. I think this is what happened.

Just to clear it up, the friends "party" she was at, wasn't really a party more so just a place they went back to and probably stayed up and talked and probably ate "drunk food" aka the food you eat after you've been drinking because everything taste so good. Lol but this was also the place she was going to be staying at with her friends. Until something sparked her to go back and "get her dog" or atleast that excuse. More than likely an argument with the boyfriend and she was pissed and wanted to get home.

Also, I wanted to point out that someone she worked with posted a comment on one of the news station and said that Friday she was crying at work because she heard he was cheating on her.

This is where I get confused.
Didn't someone say in the media that they had talked on the phone earlier and was arguing? I know the last 15 calls was to the boyfriend, so if he didn't answer that could have sparked her to want to drive back to FT worth because of his phone being "off" or dead as he told her mom. It would be even more odd if they were arguing while she was at the friends and then his phone was off. Maybe he was meeting her there? She did make the last call to him right before she walked in.

I saw the other person that was sayng this is on the Find Christina Facebook page. ???

Yeah me too. ( I bet if they knew she was saying she was doing heroin, she wouldn't be on it.)

Wait is the same lady who's pregnant daughter got held at gun point?

I am just so beyond eager to know what the boyfriend's night consisted of. Did he hang out with any friends or was he alone all night? Was he in Fort Worth, Dallas, some other suburb at any point that night? Not pointing fingers, I just wonder if he actually has a verifiable alibi. I am also surprised at how few details from friends have leaked out to MSM. I am not surprised the police department is remaining quiet, but even the friends and family are doing a pretty good job of keeping details and/or rumors under wraps.

According to the Find Christina page, it looks like the Investigation Discovery episode featuring Christina will not air until around January.

IDK. I think not a person of interest means not a person of interest. They are not looking at him.

I will preface this by saying this is my own opinion and a possible scenario. After reading that Gianni, Sal and Ilona were indeed involved with drugs (heroin, Xanax), when it was vehemently denied by everyone at first, is it possible that Christina wasn't planning on leaving the apartment? She has a known connection (which we can't sleuth, so I won't say). It's not terribly unheard of for after hours parties to continue on partying. Could everyone in the apartment that night who wanted something give her some money and another party-goer who was wanting to leave walked her back to the garage where a sale would take place or she would drive to the sale? Said connection would know she had $$$$ on her from everyone at the party. The drug connect and herself would be somewhat known to one another in a general, peripheral kind of way and thus the sense of trust to voluntarily get into a car or meet up alone.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask if they are doing a 12 mile radius from where she was last seen, how come they have not searched Frisco? I live out here and I have not seen any signs or anything out here. I know they were searching Allen etc but if it was someone she knew from HS maybe they would avoid Allen for that reason.

IMHO they should be issuing search warrants by now.
Issuing full alerts to every business,resident and land owner in the entire region to search for anything that might provide a clue.

What is reported that she was last wearing?
I keep going back to the cctv ..I encourage everyone to do the same.
What I see she is wearing what appears to be a grey shaded maxi skirt,white or light colored t shirt/short sleeved,dark color backpack and dark brimmed hat

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask if they are doing a 12 mile radius from where she was last seen, how come they have not searched Frisco? I live out here and I have not seen any signs or anything out here. I know they were searching Allen etc but if it was someone she knew from HS maybe they would avoid Allen for that reason.

I would think that is a great question!!:thinking:

A possible scenario that I haven't seen mentioned is, what if someone left the party or bar and hit Christina with their car on accident because they were drunk? And hid her somewhere? You just never know! I wish the Plano PD would release more information. Its been what? 13 days? UGH. Although this scenario is pretty unlikely, my mind is coming up with a million things that could have happened to her. I hate this.

There has been so much I have wanted to add. I havnt been able to post until now. I have worked valet at the shops for the past three years. All the employees are required to park on the top levels of the garage. We have been waking the employees up their this past week because of what has happened. I still can't believe this has happened here. It is such a safe haven. And there are literally cameras everywhere. I'm sure the ppd has way more info than released. There are cameras throughout the garages and all around the building. Even on the pattios of the restaurants. Their are eyes everywhere. Not to mention all the people that live at the shops. It's hard to believe it was a random person. Somone would have heard a scream, someone would have seen something. I have seen them searching the same areas around allen, they dnt want info to get out. But obviously they are on to something. Imo they might have some info on the tollway there. Maybe that exit in general they are searching.

I will preface this by saying this is my own opinion and a possible scenario. After reading that Gianni, Sal and Ilona were indeed involved with drugs (heroin, Xanax), when it was vehemently denied by everyone at first, is it possible that Christina wasn't planning on leaving the apartment? She has a known connection (which we can't sleuth, so I won't say). It's not terribly unheard of for after hours parties to continue on partying. Could everyone in the apartment that night who wanted something give her some money and another party-goer who was wanting to leave walked her back to the garage where a sale would take place or she would drive to the sale? Said connection would know she had $$$$ on her from everyone at the party. The drug connect and herself would be somewhat known to one another in a general, peripheral kind of way and thus the sense of trust to voluntarily get into a car or meet up alone.

Anything is a possibility!! At this point since it has been 13 days and zero trace every angle should be looked at

There has been so much I have wanted to add. I havnt been able to post until now. I have worked valet at the shops for the past three years. All the employees are required to park on the top levels of the garage. We have been waking the employees up their this past week because of what has happened. I still can't believe this has happened here. It is such a safe haven. And there are literally cameras everywhere. I'm sure the ppd has way more info than released. There are cameras throughout the garages and all around the building. Even on the pattios of the restaurants. Their are eyes everywhere. Not to mention all the people that live at the shops. It's hard to believe it was a random person. Somone would have heard a scream, someone would have seen something. I have seen them searching the same areas around allen, they dnt want info to get out. But obviously they are on to something. Imo they might have some info on the tollway there. Maybe that exit in general they are searching.

BBM
Welcome! And thanks...this is what I am thinking.

Do you think possibly one of the three cars that left the parking structure was seen getting off at this exit?

Heroin is really big around here. It wouldn't surprise me. But I also know ecstasy and molly are really popular right now with the raving community. Those drugs keep you up all hours of the night. I've notice alot of cm peers are into edm. (Electronic dance music). I'm 25 btw.

Ah! That's not good. Yeah I'm sure they have way more information than they are releasing. I know someone said that the police department doesn't have to tell us or the family nothing (that's their right) but holding information from the family is not cool. If it was my daughter, I would go crazy and would be on their *advertiser censored**. I would want to know something. Anything. Although I believe if the public had a little more to go on then maybe they could get more leads. I'm still holding out hope that she's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody