Not open for further replies.
Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

The Rules

:bump:

I mean what time did they finally get out of there? 3ish? 4ish?

Catching up, not sure if this was answered - sorry if dup. Plano has 2a closings of bars. I believe the group then moved over to the apt on the south side of Legacy to continue drinking/hanging out until she left just before 4am.

lol...

Is there ANYONE on this board who thinks a random abduction is a possibility here? It seems I'm the only one. Wondering if my hinky meter is broken, lol.

Hinky meters can be refurbished & returned to their normal unreliable condition.

I keep wondering if she called someone to pick her up / meet her....the cell records would show this. It seems only the calls to bf have been mentioned right?

rsbm; Instagram and other apps have no records; ask some druggies what they use

lol...

Is there ANYONE on this board who thinks a random abduction is a possibility here? It seems I'm the only one. Wondering if my hinky meter is broken, lol.

Sure it's a possibility. Of course. Especially when you take it at face value that LE seem to have no clues within CM's circle of friends.
My big question, though, is "what do you do in with the body in an urban area"? Drive to a less populated area with a living victim, then dispose of a body there? They had 4 days to do that.
Part of me thinks someone has her and she is alive. Her mother pleaded, saying (paraphasing)..."we know she's cute, that's what we love about her too...please give her back to us, you have had her long enough". An odd statement, and it made me think mum has information.

lol...

:seeya: Hiya margarita25! I think random abduction is a good possibility here! You are not alone my friend! My hinky meter immediately swung over to Random Abduction! One minute you're here and the next minute you're not. :notgood: :ufo:

BBM:

Remembering the team of K9s from the Virginia Dept or Corrections (Alexis Murphy case), trained to sniff out cellphones---I wish they could help here...

So glad you read that.. I'm from near that area about 30mins from and I wanted to go back to heLp. But yes, that's the case that I was referring to as far as evidence for charging abduction. I wish they was here too..

Just FYI: my oldest DS, now 26 had a similar situation at 23. He found out the live in GF was cheating. They had one blowup argument, and he proceeded to come home (here) for about a week. She called his cell so many times he finally turned it off- never once did he answer nor reply via text. He has never spoken to her again.

That's good. I'm glad your son chose to just leave that alone. Not many people can let go of people.

Did I stumble onto a Fox News site....

Anyway...the police have said they have nothing to go on...I kind of believe them as LE hates to admit that, Imo. Doesn't mean they don't have suspicions but obviously, no evidence.

Jmo I doubt Christina, texting away to BF, switched to some obscure app to make secret contact with someone else. Yes of course it is possible, but if we want to go there, anything is possible, including that she walked away to hitchhike into a new life. Just not likely.

Imo she got into a vehicle, willingly or otherwise, and was ultimately harmed/killed and could have been left anywhere. If LE needed help identifying the cars they saw leaving the garage, they would ask, Imo. I really think they are at a loss as to how she left the garage and can only hope some video, or a witness surfaces.

Also I don't think her mom has any idea what happened...but is just clinging to options where Christina could eventually come home safely. As far as Adrienne Salinas, we have no idea if she was taken by a stranger or someone from the party she had attended that night, since her death remains unsolved. LE won't even officially name her death a homicide last I knew, as they could not determine cause of death. I fear with the weather in TX, if Christina has been killed, it may be impossible to determine how in her case as well.

All Jmo

Let's review some cases for comparison. Refresh my memory, websluthers!

Victim knew the perp beforehand:

-Holly Bobo
-Jessica Lundsford
-Elizabeth Smart
-Hailey Dunn
-Haleigh Cummings
-Victims of Albert Fish
-Victims of H.H. Holmes
-Victims of Ed Gein

Random/Stranger:

-Ben Owenby - Shawn Hornbeck
-Kelsey Smith
-Jaycee Dugard
-Amanda Berry - Gina DeJesus - Michelle Knight

Those are a just few, I know you all have so many examples ... please share and compare!

Alexis Murphy. (random)

Re: the list of stranger vs non stranger abduction cases, one thing to note is that there are also a lot of cases which are unsolved, or a poi's guilt can not be definitely proven, so we don't know if its was random vs not, hence cases which can not be included here. For instance, Jessica Heeringa, Adrienne Salinas, Brittanee Drexel...

Then you have the borderline cases, where it could just be an aquaintance, or the maybe perp saw them around town, but they weren't necessarily in the close circle, for instance possibly Noelle Paquette...

Alexis Murphy. (random)

Not sure if Alexis was random, because she went with him to maybe smoke weed, maybe RAT ran her off the road/got her to stop on the road (rt 29 stalker), or maybe he got her to go with him willingly?

I think it's time for a private detective, maybe they can find her

Theorising - EA walked CM back to the car parking garage, offered to drive her to FW to pick up her dog; she declined because she'd hooked up with someone at the party and already made other arrangements. Her companion said fine and left to go to his own car. CM then met up with xyz (or maybe an alien - one of those ones with green colored skin and antenna on their heads).

What I would dearly love to see is a list of those whom had personal contact with CM during the night/were at the party - then I'd be salivating and sleuthing. ;)

I hope the friends start talking. I mean wouldn't you have some guilt by now if your friend still hadn't been found? Maybe they really don't know what happened, but for her family's sake, please give up what you know! I can't imagine not knowing what happened to my daughter. This is just heartbreaking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73