GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
◾Kidnapping is defined as taking someone for a sort of a gain. An abduction seeks no gain from the abduction.
◾A kidnapping motive is known whereas the intent for an abduction is not made known.
◾While both kidnapping and abduction are considered as crimes, the punishments differ according to the definitions given to these terms under certain jurisdictions

http://www.wikidifference.com/difference-between-abduction-and-kidnapping/

Good thought. There's a closer one in Anna though. I only know because my husband just took a wrong turn and we ended up there today. :notgood:

GT, I didn't know about the one in Anna. I think that location makes more sense than Rockwall. Do you remember if it had showers/car wash/vacumns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we sure EA was driving that car?
Are we sure he was IN that car?

To me this dude the day after all this happened was not acting like he did anything wrong.
He was hungover , late for work. and messed up his car.

Do I think something happened that early morning yes I do.
but EA is not the only person involved as I see it.

Why did EA leave the shops?
then return a little later?
MAYBE just MAYBE it wasn't him in his car and they were returning later to pick him back up.
Hey I could be wrong but I just feel someone else is responsible here and EA is caught in the middle of it all.
They used his car.
I don't think he had any idea she was missing those 4 days.
Who knew she was headed to that garage?

LE has a lot to prove because if someone else is responsible he is sitting pretty letting EA take the blame.

Everything is JMO

One problem I have with that scenario: Why would EA take the fall for someone else?

Can I assume that's the biggest problem you have with this scenario but not the only? :)

I'm not sure it's safe to say he was acting like he did anything wrong the next day unless showing up 3 hours late to work, looking as if he hadnt slept all night and injured is normal behavior for him. If it was I doubt he would have stayed employed. Plus his co-workers would probably disagree that he was acting normal. The way they described it in MSM and in interviews with PPD per the affidavits he was far from acting like nothing was wrong.

If EA didn't leave in his car (which would be lie #561 since he told PPD he got in his car and drove home), I would think PPD would have found that in all the surveillance video they reviewed.

I appreciate everyone's therories I'm just having a hard time understand why this guy should not be sitting exactly where he is with all we know so far.

More likely a body fluid.
Come on. don't they know? Very evasive!

Body Fluids... ok ..just one minute
TYM- Fluid Cheat Sheet coming up

such as from around the brain or spinal cord (cerebrospinal fluid), around a joint space (synovial fluid), in the lungs (pleural fluid), in the lining of the belly and pelvis (peritoneal fluid), around the heart (pericardial fluid), and amniotic fluid that surrounds a fetus.
Blood,Tissue,Breast milk,Stool,Mucus from the nose or lungs,Sweat,Tears,Urine,Vomit,Saliva,semen and vaginal fluids

GT, I didn't know about the one in Anna. I think that location makes more sense than Rockwall. Do you remember if it had showers/car wash/vacumns?

Oh girl. I was trying to get out of there I didn't even look :rolling: it was one of the "love" ones or something if that helps.

Oh girl. I was trying to get out of there I didn't even look :rolling: it was one of the "love" ones or something if that helps.

LOL, yes sometimes they are a bit sketchy, but they're not all bad. Some of the cleanest restrooms are found at truck stops.

JMO I don't think this was a sexual assault.

I do, rather I think it was gonna be until she fought his fat *advertiser censored** off! I think he just lost it. I think the scenario at the apartment did have to do with his state of mind. I think it was you (sorry if it wasn't) that described the actions between him and SB as not sexually intended - or something along those lines, but I took it totally different. I think he wanted PP and CM to go to bed and close the door (or for CM to leave if she was going to), so he could be out on the couch with her (SB). When she told him to move, she wanted to lay down, that hurt his feelings and/or made him mad. When she went to PP's bedroom to lay down, he confronted her, That's when he said "if you're not going to stay out here with me, I'm leaving" and she probably hoped he would. More rejection. I do think he jumped at the chance to walk alone with Christina. She was talking to everybody but him, more rejection. I hope she bit the crap out of him! JMO, etc.!!

Can I assume that's the biggest problem you have with this scenario but not the only? :)

I'm not sure it's safe to say he was acting like he did anything wrong the next day unless showing up 3 hours late to work, looking as if he hadnt slept all night and injured is normal behavior for him. If it was I doubt he would have stayed employed. Plus his co-workers would probably disagree that he was acting normal. The way they described it in MSM and in interviews with PPD per the affidavits he was far from acting like nothing was wrong.

If EA didn't leave in his car (which would be lie #561 since he told PPD he got in his car and drove home), I would think PPD would have found that in all the surveillance video they reviewed.

I appreciate everyone's therories I'm just having a hard time understand why this guy should not be sitting exactly where he is with all we know so far.

I never said he shouldn't be where he is.

I think another might follow him there.

and I kind of think it wasn't unusual for him to be late or hungover but if he kidnapped her id think he would be laying low
out of sight
not at work.
im sorry its just odd to me.

Body Fluids... ok ..just one minute
TYM- Fluid Cheat Sheet coming up

such as from around the brain or spinal cord (cerebrospinal fluid), around a joint space (synovial fluid), in the lungs (pleural fluid), in the lining of the belly and pelvis (peritoneal fluid), around the heart (pericardial fluid), and amniotic fluid that surrounds a fetus.
Blood,Tissue,Breast milk,Stool,Mucus from the nose or lungs,Sweat,Tears,Urine,Vomit,Saliva,semen and vaginal fluids

They said it was MORE LIKELY a body fluid.
They did not say it WAS a body fluid!

If they had a body fluid there why not say so?
Why the dance with words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member