GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, there is no evidence that EA was bff with either ALP or HF. Facebook friends does not equate to best friends.

This brings up a question that even I have... Yes folks..TYM does have skepticism too!! (hard to believe -but true)

In all my search for facts and truth about this case (good,bad,right or wrong)
Just who in the heck did EA run around with when he was not with his gf or parents,work?
I mean for sure he had to have had a few guys friends that he did dude stuff with???
Did he run around with anyone from a family friend from church,school or work?
Or just FB friends?

Hmmm, good point here!! Haven't thought of this possibly before. We all agreed that it was odd for a couple of acquaintances who weren't really "friends" pull into the garage following right behind one another. Did she have something that was too big & didn't fit into her small trunk and needed help?

Just thinking out loud here

Or did they all go somewhere together and she had to put her stuff in the trunk.
We don't really know what they all were up to before they pulled into that garage.

This brings up a question that even I have... Yes folks..TYM does have skepticism too!! (hard to believe -but true)

In all my search for facts and truth about this case (good,bad,right or wrong)
Just who in the heck did EA run around with when he was not with his gf or parents,work?
I mean for sure he had to have had a few guys friends that he did dude stuff with???
Did he run around with anyone from a family friend from church,school or work?
Or just FB friends?

JMO but I think ALP was a friend of his.

JMO but I think ALP was a friend of his.

In any of his FB pics prior to him being named in MSM/SM
Does anyone recall seeing him with and BFF's(dudes) or who he interacted with often?
(sorry TYM does not and has never had a FB or SM account)

In any of his FB pics prior to him being named in MSM/SM
Does anyone recall seeing him with and BFF's(dudes) or who he interacted with often?
(sorry TYM does not and has never had a FB or SM account)

I did note one friend who seemed to be close with him (early in the case). Since then, this friend has deleted all posts/pics with EA. They remain FB friends.

1st Thanks TH !!! :blushing:
It is not meant to be a defense side at all,but just a reality side. They cannot say for sure about his family ties to another country that makes him a flight risk. There are 100's of thousands of immigrant resident aliens, and those going thru the naturalization process and they all still have civil rights that can not be taken away because of initial allegations. He has not shown to be any type of flight risk.
Regardless if anyone agrees with it or not,there can not be any type of adverse discrimination taken on him because of his national origin status.
He is not proven to be a threat to society based on only allegations thus far.
Yes the allegations are serious. There is a huge potential that his bond was set at an extreme and unreasonable amount since there was possibly not a bona fide defense atty representing his rights thru the on set of this legal process.
what is really telling is the fact that the same county that has set 1 bond for another inmate with an ice detainer notification and 2 felony charges .1 of which is Assault with deadly weapon and the other is also Aggravated Kidnapping , his bond is only a total of $80k.
So with that said.. If I were a criminal defense atty, civil &immigration defense atty and personal injury atty I would aggressively start legal action to have his bond reduced by $950k to match the other dude.

The other case you mention - where the bond is set at $80k - is the person he kidnapped still missing?

With all due respect, there is no evidence that EA was bff with either ALP or HF. Facebook friends does not equate to best friends.

Bff was an exaggeration on my part, but I believe they became good friends sometime after HF and CM got together. Maybe it was information from a VI. I know I've read it more than a few times on here. I don't read the FB pages. If anyone else knows what I'm referring to, please chime on in.

Bff was an exaggeration on my part, but I believe they became good friends sometime after HF and CM got together. Maybe it was information from a VI. I know I've read it more than a few times on here. I don't read the FB pages. If anyone else knows what I'm referring to, please chime on in.

It has been said many times on here that they were friends.

The other case you mention - where the bond is set at $80k - is the person he kidnapped still missing?

The referenced inmate is in the same county jail, his charges for detainment is listed.
It shows no indicator to the answer for the question,only charges and bond. $50k for the AK & $30k for A w/ DW & ICE notation.=$80k

The referenced inmate is in the same county jail, his charges for detainment is listed.
It shows no indicator to the answer for the question,only charges and bond. $50k for the AK & $30k for A w/ DW & ICE notation.=$80k

My guess for the discrepancy in bail amount is that the person is not missing and very much alive.

Wow! I wasn't aware of this one!! Thanks for posting.

I want to know more about this missing person's report, too. Sept 1st from the same parking garage?! Could it be one of her "friends" from that night calling it in about Christina? Or just duplicate paperwork somewhere in the system?

How can they prove Kidnapping?
I would think they need a little more proof than dna on the rim of the trunk opening!

I want to know more about this missing person's report, too. Sept 1st from the same parking garage?! Could it be one of her "friends" from that night calling it in about Christina? Or just duplicate paperwork somewhere in the system?

Where did this "report" come from? This is the first I've heard.. Couldn't be duplicate ppwk, because CM wasn't reported missing until 9/2..right? Any links to this?

I would think they need a little more proof than dna on the rim of the trunk opening!

The DNA swab was also taken from the interior of EA's trunk according to the affidavit... Not "touch" DNA, but "saliva or Blood".. The "interior" to me means "inside".. JMO

1 - She's been missing for more tha 4 months
2 - He was the last person seen with her
3 - LE has said the only way they see she could have left the garage was in his car
4 - He's lied eight ways to Sunday multiple times about his activities that morning
5 - He is seen on video scrubbing the back of his trunk and wiping down his passenger door
6 - He was three hours late to work
7 - He showed up to work limping with a bite mark on his arm and bruises
8 - There was a significant amount of her DNA in the trunk of his car

I'm not sure how there can be any question that he didn't kidnap her?

The DNA swab was also taken from the interior of EA's trunk according to the affidavit... Not "touch" DNA, but "saliva or Blood".. The "interior" to me means "inside".. JMO

Hair?

1 - She's been missing for more tha 4 months
2 - He was the last person seen with her
3 - LE has said the only way they see she could have left the garage was in his car
4 - He's lied eight ways to Sunday multiple times about his activities that morning
5 - He is seen on video scrubbing the back of his trunk and wiping down his passenger door
6 - He was three hours late to work
7 - He showed up to work limping with a bite mark on his arm and bruises
8 - There was a significant amount of her DNA in the trunk of his car

I'm not sure how there can be any question that he didn't kidnap her?

Why Kidnap?
Why not Abduction?

they are different yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads