GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I were just discussing our upcoming road trip to Phoenix. We do a lot of road trips and always stop at truck stops, such as Love's of Flying J. We live in a suburb of Dallas and out of curiosity I asked where the closest truck stop is to us. Surprisingly there are 3: Dallas, Rockwall and Denton.

I know we've all tried to figure out what EA could have been doing BEFORE he filled up with gas at the Kroger in Allen. Do you think it's possible he stopped at a truck stop to clean himself up before going to work? The majority of truck stops have showers. You would think that if he had he would also fill his car with gas at the same time, but you never know. JMO, it is possible.

ETA: the Rockwall location makes the most sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a friendly reminder :

The CC courts info for court time and date & reason is listed specific to this:
01/15/2015 Writ of Habeas Corpus Mtn to Preserve Evidence 9:00 AM

This by all accounts on the docket is Motion to Preserve Evidence.
Will bail or bond be discussed? IMO~ most likely Not.
Procedures ..Process...Procedures..Process.... Procedures!!!!

I agree with your point about them digging for evidence as far as the SA goes. I'd have to hear further information from the people at the apartment. Was he creeping on SB all night? Was he acting like a letch to other girls at the bars? Talking inappropriately/suggestively or getting "handsy?" Did he also act this way to CM? I think the defense atty will ask these questions as well.

I have to wonder if what happened was this: EA is sitting on the couch and SB tells him to move so she can lie down and sleep. He says No. She gets up and walks out of the room. He thinks: geez and moves to a chair or something figuring maybe she's gone to the bathroom or will be coming back. After 10 minutes of him sitting where ever, he realizes he moved for no reason, so he goes into PP's room and says, Well if you aren't going to sleep on the couch then I'm leaving.

I think the defense atty will ask what other things were said. When she asked him to move so she could lie down on the couch did he say, We can lie here together? of something equally suggestive? You'd think if he wanted to get with her he'd have willingly let her lie on the couch -- one step closer to a compromising position.

(Just a guess here and he didn't want the couch he wanted the bed.)
Why would he want her on the couch?
If he was after her the bed is a better place and she was already there.
Didn't he say if your not sleeping on the couch im leaving. 2 ppl on a couch ugh....

He wanted the bed and I don't think she was part of the equation.
JMO

My husband and I were just discussing our upcoming road trip to Phoenix. We do a lot of road trips and always stop at truck stops, such as Love's of Flying J. We live in a suburb of Dallas and out of curiosity I asked where the closest truck stop is to us. Surprisingly there are 3: Dallas, Rockwall and Denton.

I know we've all tried to figure out what EA could have been doing BEFORE he filled up with gas at the Kroger in Allen. Do you think it's possible he stopped at a truck stop to clean himself up before going to work? The majority of truck stops have showers. You would think that if he had he would also fill his car with gas at the same time, but you never know. JMO, it is possible.

They also have cameras!

It is possible that LE does have info of EA making contact with friends or relatives elsewhere, indicating a possible flight risk. Seems they probably took his computer by now. So they may have enough to prevent him getting bail.

I can absolutely agree with that provided he was arrested in the act of crossing the International Check Point or boarding a one way flight to some location that was not of US soil. That would be a huge indicator beyond a reasonable doubt JMO~

Could Christina have been put in EA's trunk in garage and then as EA is driving she did pop the trunk(using glow in the dark handle) which then caused EA to freak out and hit something as he stopped/ or she was able to run off and he hit her with the car(sorry for graphics) to subdue her?

I do remember the VI (CD) stating that the car repair was done rather quickly after Aug 30th.. Don't know how significant that is, since LE had already seen the damage.. It may be that EA just wanted it to look "pretty" again...

I wonder why this hasn't been mentioned in MSM at all? At least, I can't remember it being mentioned. Wouldn't a reporter think to ask PPD about it?

I don't remember this either. Another person went missing from the shops area?? Male or female? Am I missing something here?

BBM: In all due respect, don't believe this is correct, the court docket specifically says bond reduction

380-05057-2014
Writ of Habeas Corpus-Bond Reduction
Ex Parte Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
Smith, Benjamin N.
380TH Judicial District Court
01/15/2015
9:00 AM
Writ of Habeas Corpus

They also have cameras!

They definitely do. I wonder if PPD has thought to check any truck stops. Or what about motels? If I were living with my parents and sibling and kidnapped someone, I wouldn't be bringing that person to my house.

Motel rooms can be paid for in cash.

In all due respect, don't believe this is correct the court docket specifically says bond reduction

380-05057-2014
Smith, Benjamin N.
01/15/2015
Writ of Habeas Corpus

Maybe they are doing both?

BBM: In all due respect, don't believe this is correct, the court docket specifically says bond reduction

380-05057-2014
Smith, Benjamin N.
01/15/2015
Writ of Habeas Corpus

Due respect back to ya !! :blushing:
Case Number 380-05057-2014
Date Filed: 12/19/2014
Case Type: CV - Writ of Habeas Corpus-Bond Reduction
Style: Ex Parte Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
JudicialOfficer: Smith, Benjamin N. in 380th District Court
Parties
Type Name DOB Address Attorney
Applicant Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique 03/12/1990 Keith Gore

Case Events
Date Event Type Comments Cancelled Reason Time Judge
12/19/2014 Writ of Habeas Corpus - Bond Reduction (OCA) $100.00 Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus
12/19/2014 Case Information Sheet Civil Case Information Sheet
12/22/2014 Motion Motion to Preserve Evidence and for Equal Access to Observation of Testing of Evidence
12/29/2014 Notice of Hearing Notice of Setting
01/09/2015 Request
01/09/2015 Request for Subpoena $8.00
01/09/2015 Subpoena

Financial Summary
Applicant
Charges : $0.00
Payments: $0.00
Balance : $0.00

Transactions
Payor Receipt Date Description Amount
12/19/2014 Transaction Assessment $102.00
12/19/2014 Bond Reduction $102.00
12/22/2014 Transaction Assessment $2.00
12/22/2014 Waiver $2.00
12/29/2014 Transaction Assessment $2.00
12/29/2014 Waiver $2.00
01/09/2015 Transaction Assessment $32.00
01/09/2015 Bond Reduction $32.00

Just posting what I see at the moment .. sorry for the confusion.
Yes the case type is Bond Reduction process for sure
but it seems as part of that process is what will be discussed on the 15th Motion to Preserve Evidence.
ETA: orig filed 12/22, date setting of motion hearing done 12/29- the date set on docket is 1/15 9a
Bond Reduction obviously is long

Exactly. This is the hearing for the motion to preserve evidence. Which is why serving MM a subpoena makes sense. He did move the vehicle. Also I'm sure the defense wants to hear from the people at the party and find out more about how their testimonies/interviews were collected.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.11.htm
Art. 11.24. ONE COMMITTED IN DEFAULT OF BAIL. Where a person has been committed to custody for failing to enter into bond, he is entitled to the writ of habeas corpus, if it be stated in the petition that there was no sufficient cause for requiring bail, or that the bail required is excessive. If the proof sustains the petition, it will entitle the party to be discharged, or have the bail reduced.

Acts 1965, 59th Leg., vol. 2, p. 317, ch. 722.

(insight as to why I post certain things-just trying to look at the big legal picture as to what to expect)
This is why I stated up-thread that the $1million bond is excessive for the allegation comparative to another CC inmate sitting in the County Jail with 2 Felony charges & Ice Detain notification..his bond is $80k (Assault with Deadly Weapon & Aggravated Kidnapping)

Well poop, my bad, forgot about subpoenas; if I knew how to delete a post I would.. with apologies TY and CM....I should go back to reading only.
No apologies needed my friend!! I am getting a crash course in this everyday I feel. :thinking:
I would have posted the exact same thing as you yesterday ...had my OCD self forced me to read it about 5 more times (LOL)
Yes folks TYM has a OCD problem too!! Hi "My name is TYM and I have a OCD research issue"
Much :loveyou: GK ...

What if she had things in EA's trunk before they arrived at the garage?
Im still wondering where she was BEFORE the bar.

Hmmm, good point here!! Haven't thought of this possibly before. We all agreed that it was odd for a couple of acquaintances who weren't really "friends" pull into the garage following right behind one another. Did she have something that was too big & didn't fit into her small trunk and needed help?

Just thinking out loud here

Thats ok, lots of info gets buried and put on the back burner per say.

This actually has been talked about since September. You can go to the PPD blotter or crimereports.com to get all kinds of info.

But yes we absolutely have an additional MISSING PERSON report.
ID#00151581
Occurrence: 01 Sept 2014@11:56pm

Blotter original showed location as the Henry's Garage 5717 Legacy ,now shows 5700 block Legacy
crimereports.com always just gives the block# 5700 block Legacy

ETA: blotter original from Sep showed location as garage..(now later in months it also just gives block) that is why we thought it was strange that 1st MP filed from garage..from who- we have never found the source of who really called it in at that time.

Wow! I wasn't aware of this one!! Thanks for posting.

I have always been curious/suspicious of the Trust None line of clothing....perhaps it was formed to launder HF drug money. That's where I think Christina may have known too much. I'm bothered by ALP being her boyfriend when HF was his best bud. Then she and HF get together and EA enters the picture as ALP's new bff. And drugs may well have been the glue holding them all together. With HF under surveillance, the rest may have been squirming. Haven't gotten past my suspicions to formulate scenarios, though.

With all due respect, there is no evidence that EA was bff with either ALP or HF. Facebook friends does not equate to best friends.

Exactly. This is the hearing for the motion to preserve evidence. Which is why serving MM a subpoena makes sense. He did move the vehicle. Also I'm sure the defense wants to hear from the people at the party and find out more about how their testimonies/interviews were collected.

I am totally baffled that they did not do Forensics on HER CAR..
A woman missing for 4 days withought being heard from...
Makes NO sense at all to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member