GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and my reply wasn't meant to minimize your theory. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

You queried: "Could Christina have been put in EA's trunk in garage and then as EA is driving she did pop the trunk(using glow in the dark handle) which then caused EA to freak out and hit something as he stopped/ or she was able to run off and he hit her with the car (sorry for graphics) to subdue her?"

But so my point is clear, I probably should have replied in a different way. Let me try again.

1 Personally, I don't think that is how she got out of the trunk.
2 But imo it's going to be pretty hard to find ways to prove or disprove how the "out of the trunk" unfolded without info from someone who was there and saw it happen.
3 Fortunately we know one person who was there.
4 Enrique Arochi, you were the last person to see her and she was in your trunk. Where is Christina Morris?

Thing is we do not know if he was the last person to see her...
I still believe someone else was in that garage!

We know this because of the video... but there is no video of them after entering that garage right?

I might be totally wrong here..but I just strongly feel there is another involved.

JMO

What if she had things in EA's trunk before they arrived at the garage?
Im still wondering where she was BEFORE the bar.

C'mon....are we really developing cases here? All that were doing here is saying our own opinions, discussing what we've read, what we believe and what we think may have happened. No one involved in the case really cares what we believe, think or say. (All in my own opinion, of course)

Unless I am mistaken (maybe one of the mods could verify this), there have been some cases where WS members and posts were instrumental. JMO

I don't remember this at all. Maybe I missed it but I've been reading the threads from the first post and don't recall this.

I do remember this because I remember thinking did two people go missing around the same time? Hopefully TYM will appear soon. JMO

You're right. Best I take a breather. Tomorrow I'll return with a better attitude. :offtobed: :)

Woe - just want to say thanks for your posts. Though I haven't been able to post as much due to some sickness, I always read. You are a long time poster and I respect your thoughts. You never jump on the popular bandwagon and I do appreciate your objectivity. Come back soon.

Yep, and my reply wasn't meant to minimize your theory. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

You queried: "Could Christina have been put in EA's trunk in garage and then as EA is driving she did pop the trunk(using glow in the dark handle) which then caused EA to freak out and hit something as he stopped/ or she was able to run off and he hit her with the car (sorry for graphics) to subdue her?"

But so my point is clear, I probably should have replied in a different way. Let me try again.

1 Personally, I don't think that is how she got out of the trunk.
2 But imo it's going to be pretty hard to find ways to prove or disprove how the "out of the trunk" unfolded without info from someone who was there and saw it happen.
3 Fortunately we know one person who was there.
4 Enrique Arochi, you were the last person to see her and she was in your trunk. Where is Christina Morris?

Gotcha and I agree with you. I extremely dislike HF too, his shadiness is hard to overlook for me.

Could Christina have been put in EA's trunk in garage and then as EA is driving she did pop the trunk(using glow in the dark handle) which then caused EA to freak out and hit something as he stopped/ or she was able to run off and he hit her with the car(sorry for graphics) to subdue her?

That's an interesting question, fingerprinting the handle I'm sure will have been done. The lack of fingerprints would be a very sure indicator that Christina wasn't alive in the trunk.

JMO

Do you really think LE has not dusted every inch of that car for her prints?
If she was dead in that trunk there would be some evidence of death IMO.
All u need is a cadaver dog!

They had his car how many times?

That's an interesting question, fingerprinting the handle I'm sure will have been done. The lack of fingerprints would be a very sure indicator that Christina wasn't alive the trunk.

JMO

Or she wasn't in the trunk!

Good points. Also I find it suspicious how (according to her call logs) she was calling HF while he "lost his phone" from what I can see from 2:19am (maybe earlier) through 3:40am (could be later) but that alone is plenty plenty plenty of time for him to drive in to Plano or Allen from anywhere within the DFW area. Where was he without a phone? We know he was passed off bc he ran into ALP at some point.

Unless HF's phone was disabled hen he "lost" it I'd guess LE already have the pings of where it was.

Posting that has just made me wonder if you can "reverse ping" by which I mean pick a location and see which phones were pinging there. That would be mighty interesting IMO

I don't remember this at all. Maybe I missed it but I've been reading the threads from the first post and don't recall this.

Thats ok, lots of info gets buried and put on the back burner per say.

This actually has been talked about since September. You can go to the PPD blotter or crimereports.com to get all kinds of info.

But yes we absolutely have an additional MISSING PERSON report.
ID#00151581
Occurrence: 01 Sept 2014@11:56pm

Blotter original showed location as the Henry's Garage 5717 Legacy ,now shows 5700 block Legacy
crimereports.com always just gives the block# 5700 block Legacy

ETA: blotter original from Sep showed location as garage..(now later in months it also just gives block) that is why we thought it was strange that 1st MP filed from garage..from who- we have never found the source of who really called it in at that time.

This actually has been talked about since September. You can go to the PPD blotter or crimereports.com to get all kinds of info.

ID#00151581

Blotter shows location as the Henry's Garage 5717 Legacy

I wonder why this hasn't been mentioned in MSM at all? At least, I can't remember it being mentioned. Wouldn't a reporter think to ask PPD about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or she wasn't in the trunk!

Yes, that's always a possibility but if that was the case wouldn't the defence attorney be fighting noisily to get EA out of prison? You'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge of the TX legal system but if I was 100% sure I hadn't had a missing person in my trunk I'd be kicking up a stink to at least get out on bail.

JMO

ID#00151581

Thanks for finding that. I was just going to post to say I know it was on the blotter but didn't know how to find it :smile:

I guess it's turned to be irrelevant or else it's another piece of the puzzle that's being kept under wraps by LE.

Either way I don't suppose we'll find out much more.

Love your posts and links, just playing devil's advocate.

You've presented the defense side. Just my opinion only, I think the prosecution will argue, successfully, that he is a flight risk because he is not a US citizen (remember the immigration hold!) and he and his family have strong ties to at least one foreign country. Also, I suspect that based on the seriousness off the crime, the prosecution will argue that he is a potential threat to society and bond shouldn't be lowered. My opinion only!
1st Thanks TH !!! :blushing:
It is not meant to be a defense side at all,but just a reality side. They cannot say for sure about his family ties to another country that makes him a flight risk. There are 100's of thousands of immigrant resident aliens, and those going thru the naturalization process and they all still have civil rights that can not be taken away because of initial allegations. He has not shown to be any type of flight risk.
Regardless if anyone agrees with it or not,there can not be any type of adverse discrimination taken on him because of his national origin status.
He is not proven to be a threat to society based on only allegations thus far.
Yes the allegations are serious. There is a huge potential that his bond was set at an extreme and unreasonable amount since there was possibly not a bona fide defense atty representing his rights thru the on set of this legal process.
what is really telling is the fact that the same county that has set 1 bond for another inmate with an ice detainer notification and 2 felony charges .1 of which is Assault with deadly weapon and the other is also Aggravated Kidnapping , his bond is only a total of $80k.
So with that said.. If I were a criminal defense atty, civil &immigration defense atty and personal injury atty I would aggressively start legal action to have his bond reduced by $950k to match the other dude.

ID#00151581

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I knew I could count on you to dig this up! I find this so odd. Many weird things going on: missing people, missing phones, missing keys.... Geez. Like the Bermuda Triangle!

Yes, that's always a possibility but if that was the case wouldn't the defence attorney be fighting noisily to get EA out of prison? You'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge of the TX legal system but if I was 100% sure I hadn't had a missing person in my trunk I'd be kicking up a stink to at least get out on bail.

JMO

See I think this was the only way to get him in their grasp. To arrest him.
they sure had to dig for evidence.
They need him to talk agreed but maybe he is better off in there than out .

There is a story here.
It sure is taking forever to unfold.

It is possible that LE does have info of EA making contact with friends or relatives elsewhere, indicating a possible flight risk. Seems they probably took his computer by now. So they may have enough to prevent him getting bail.

See I think this was the only way to get him in their grasp. To arrest him.
they sure had to dig for evidence.
They need him to talk agreed but maybe he is better off in there than out .

There is a story here.
It sure is taking forever to unfold.

I agree with your point about them digging for evidence as far as the SA goes. I'd have to hear further information from the people at the apartment. Was he creeping on SB all night? Was he acting like a letch to other girls at the bars? Talking inappropriately/suggestively or getting "handsy?" Did he also act this way to CM? I think the defense atty will ask these questions as well.

I have to wonder if what happened was this: EA is sitting on the couch and SB tells him to move so she can lie down and sleep. He says No. She gets up and walks out of the room. He thinks: geez and moves to a chair or something figuring maybe she's gone to the bathroom or will be coming back. After 10 minutes of him sitting where ever, he realizes he moved for no reason, so he goes into PP's room and says, Well if you aren't going to sleep on the couch then I'm leaving.

I think the defense atty will ask what other things were said. When she asked him to move so she could lie down on the couch did he say, We can lie here together? of something equally suggestive? You'd think if he wanted to get with her he'd have willingly let her lie on the couch -- one step closer to a compromising position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968