GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Christina would bother to put her backpack in his trunk. Also, we don't know what sort of DNA was found, do we? It may be a bodily fluid not explainable by a backpack...

I am pretty sure Christina was in his trunk...jmo
And not for any innocent, explainable reason.

She might if she was carrying an open liquor bottle.
Just pointing out a possibility not that it happened this way.

I know we are not supposed to sleuth other people, but I wish is could see a list of HF inconsistencies/shadiness as well:

1-HF did not report or respond to Christina's texts for four days, but found lost phone so he could turn it into LE.
2- Thought Christina was cooling off and maybe went to Moms in Oklahoma.
3- Arrested for dealing drugs in a drug sting operation including 14 others.
4: relaying via phone to Chrisit a he saw ALP that night and was "going to kick his a$$" close to the time he was "sleeping"(alibi).

I am forgetting many, please add if you want to.

Could Christina have been put in EA's trunk in garage and then as EA is driving she did pop the trunk(using glow in the dark handle) which then caused EA to freak out and hit something as he stopped/ or she was able to run off and he hit her with the car(sorry for graphics) to subdue her?

Possibly. My theory has her incapacitated when she was in the trunk, thus unable to pop the trunk, and the damage to his car came because of a fight going on inside the car while he was driving or he hit something in a wooded area, wherever he hid her. JMO

Ok I have been going through my 100's of screenshots involving this case and some of the comments on SM that I completely disregarded earlier in the case now I am actually wondering if it could be a possibility...
1) what if the call from EA's phone to HF was EA and not CM? Do we know for sure the contwnts of those text messages and who sent them? The only 2 people that could have said it was CM are both liars in my opinion. So what if the reason HF difnt report CM missing was because he did some dirty drug business or owed someone money and CM was kidnapped because of this.

2) what are the possibilities she is hiding to avoid being charged for her involvement somehow with the drugs? she did live with HF. They had a clothing line together, she may have been fully aware of the drugs. Maybe not involved in selling but would the FBI also charge her as guilt by association(drugs in their house, car, etc from HF) or would she have to actually been caught in possession and selling? What if she was tipped of by ALP that night that HF was being watched? I mean his partner "jade" seems to have dropped off the radar and has not been arrested yet in connection?

I know these are touchy subjects and Jonni says CM would never just disappear and put her family through this (which I absolutely believe she would not even if she was a CI and had to go into witness protection program)

Just thought I would throw some scenarios out here and see what others thought and ideas were.

Good points. Also I find it suspicious how (according to her call logs) she was calling HF while he "lost his phone" from what I can see from 2:19am (maybe earlier) through 3:40am (could be later) but that alone is plenty plenty plenty of time for him to drive in to Plano or Allen from anywhere within the DFW area. Where was he without a phone? We know he was passed off bc he ran into ALP at some point.

Everyone can "think" what they want to "think".

Saying what we think isn't going to cut it during a trial.
I don't know what to make of certain posts sometimes.
Are we supposed to develop a case based on what so and so "thinks"?
I guess saying 'I think' is similar to 'imo' - just gets to me.
I interpret it as "this is the way it is people!".

Well the information we have would be a ridiculous trial. They would not just have what we know at a trial I would bet money. So of course the trial will bring out more information. Assuming there is a trial...

I have no doubt they have more information to prove AK. My point was I hope they have more to prove the SA theory, since that is the direction they are going per the affidavit. i know this wouldn't mean he couldn't be convicted for AK, but based on the affidavit, they are saying he was rejected by SB, so he was agitated; therefore, attempted to SA CM. If this falls flat/can't be proven or SB is lying or can't be believed, then this case will have problems. Of corse this is my opinion only.

I think the only thing MM could testify about is the car (from what we know). Maybe defense team wants to run forensics on Christina's car, which would mean it is considered possible evidence. The other 3 were at the party and apparently at the apartment when EA and Christina left to walk to the parking garage. Maybe they have something to add about the lapse in time until Christina was reported missing.

Someone please remind me, wasn't there a missing person report earlier than the one that MM filed? I remember at one point we had questioned if this was someone reporting CM missing earlier.
TxYorkieMom!!! Help! Do you have that info? You are the link/info Queen!!

Here's a most likely unpopular theory....what if EA drops CM off at MM house. It is her father who lives in the area and lives near EA, right? CM puts her backpack/bag in EA's trunk and things roll around as he drives, leaving evidence and DNA. That would put MM as the last person to be with CM....Again, just trying to think outside the box. There seems to be a lot of evidence against EA but what if we're missing something or someone?

The reason I didn't just :gaah: at the idea Christina was heading toward her father's house, is because the subject came up a lot in previous threads.
IMO evidence has always pointed to her wanting to drive her own car back to Fort Worth (doggy, be at work in a few hours, concern over HF). I just don't know why people posted about the possibility she wanted to go to her dad's house. Did she tell SN she intended to when she called him while walking with EA?

Sometimes, I've noticed, rumors or ideas that make no sense to me throughout a whole case (not having FB, with weak social media skills), turn out to be based in truth. Anything is possible until we know otherwise.

Woe, at this point with slow leaking information that may or may not be facts; I guess every post is for Christina. I do enjoy links to facts posted by you and others here, it keeps the rumor legs from growing. :)

Interpret how you will. I don't even adjust my thinking towards someone elses. I see what I see and make my opinion on it. So many cases here at WS have the obvious perp guilty when it turns out they weren't. I'm not saying I don't tthink EA is guilty, I really don't know. But I don't jump on the popular theory. I base my opinions on the info given and how I interpret it. If we were all the same, it would be boring. Keep sleuthing on WBG and don't let others influence you.

I tend to keep the emotional crap at bay and don't even consider it when breaking down a case. Of course I feel for the victim and family, but itt doesn't tug at my heartstrings enough to let my heart lead me rather than my brain. MOO

C'mon....are we really developing cases here? All that were doing here is saying our own opinions, discussing what we've read, what we believe and what we think may have happened. No one involved in the case really cares what we believe, think or say. (All in my own opinion, of course)

No sure what what we can really discuss, other than our opinions, and the few facts we know. If LE had their way, we wouldn't know much of anything at all. In many cases I've followed, I have been shocked by how much evidence was presented during the trial, when the general opinion seemed to be that LE did not have much to go on. I don't think charges are filed otherwise.

Someone please remind me, wasn't there a missing person report earlier than the one that MM filed? I remember at one point we had questioned if this was someone reporting CM missing earlier.
TxYorkieMom!!! Help! Do you have that info? You are the link/info Queen!!

Totally interested to learn more about this. Ive heard nothing like that.

C'mon....are we really developing cases here? All that were doing here is saying our own opinions, discussing what we've read, what we believe and what we think may have happened. No one involved in the case realy cares what we believe, think or say. (All in my own opinion, of course)

That is absolutely not true. When JMOM was here, she took ideas and thoughts back to JM. I think any person with a missing loved one is willing to get any info or ideas that might help them. Fresh eyes that aren't biased is a good thing. When we begin to hash and rehash, then yes, we're just pushing dirt around but then someone new joins or we get a scrap of new info and it starts again.

Woe, at this point with slow leaking information that may or may not be facts; I guess every post is for Christina. I do enjoy links to facts posted by you and others here, it keeps the rumor legs from growing. :)

Facts are hard to come by! Even the facts have to be argued in court, right?
The video of CM and EA walking together is a fact. Officer Tilley has hinted the DNA trunk evidence is strong.
The phone log is fact but we're not privy to the other poi's phone logs. So incomplete.

I hope the 15th will generate at least a bit more info - it'll be interesting if we can glean anything from what EA's lawyer puts forth.

I've not seen proof that Christina's voice was on anyone's phone.
We know EA's phone was used to call HF's phone (and text) at the three times mentioned.
Where is it spelled out that Christina's voice left a message on HF's phone while using EA's phone?
(She may have done so. Where is the proof?)

Also, HF "lost" his phone during the crucial hours Christina was trying to reach him during what we usually refer to as "a flurry of calls".

As I said earlier, we don't have details on which were calls or texts, or the content, at 3:50, 3:53, 3:55. But LE undoubtedly does.

LE would know if CM left a VM when she called from HF's phone and got no answer, and would know the content if she did.

I figure that she did, don't think it makes sense that she wouldn't have, but we the public don't have LE's forensic details on those calls.

We do know she was seen after those calls, on video, and nothing at that point seemed amiss.

In the affidavit, we are told EA says CM had used his phone for those contacts, and LE does not dispute that in the affidavit.

Taking all that together, I believe LE has proof that CM was the one who called HF, but no, we the public haven't been provided all of what LE has learned.

C'mon....are we really developing cases here? All that were doing here is saying our own opinions, discussing what we've read, what we believe and what we think may have happened. No one involved in the case really cares what we believe, think or say. (All in my own opinion, of course)

Here, here, BaeMomma. This is a hobby, not a profession so I don't think we should take ourselves too seriously. With so few facts it is primarily a guessing game. Imo

Do we realllly think the phone that HF turned over to LE is his only phone??
"Yo, Copper, here's my phone. Feel free to peruse it, ignore any texts about rollin on X or calls to people around the border..."

SteveS,
Your point no. 3 above indicates you know who called HF using EA's phone. Have you heard the vm?

That is absolutely not true. When JMOM was here, she took ideas and thoughts back to JM. I think any person with a missing loved one is willing to get any info or ideas that might help them. Fresh eyes that aren't biased is a good thing. When we begin to hash and rehash, then yes, we're just pushing dirt around but then someone new joins or we get a scrap of new info and it starts again.

Ok, I agree. It's helpful for VI's who are independently searching but I don't beleve that LE nor the defense care about what's happening here. I could be wrong, maybe they're sleuthing right along with us and because of us, the case is developing. I'm not buying that part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste