GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand the frustration at wanting the information NOW. It took 9w last time. AK is higher than missing person, but it would all depend on what that queue looks like. LE in this area (in the state?) probably all use the same lab (assuming they have to be certified or quality tested). It could be a huge volume of sensitive work.

I would rather they take some time while he's in jail and ensure the process is followed perfectly. No loopholes for EA to use.

Sorry if I missed someone else posting these:

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 12m12 minutes ago
Judge grants in part and denies in part defense's motion to preserve evidence #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 9m9 minutes ago
Judge orders state 2 preserve bio/physical evidence & notify defense if during testing the state consumes in total any of those materials

I think the motive was this loser was going to get something out of the night! I think there was plenty of conversation during that 20 minute walk to the car, that's why he "jumped at the chance" to walk with her.

I totally understand the frustration at wanting the information NOW. It took 9w last time. AK is higher than missing person, but it would all depend on what that queue looks like. LE in this area (in the state?) probably all use the same lab (assuming they have to be certified or quality tested). It could be a huge volume of sensitive work.

I would rather they take some time while he's in jail and ensure the process is followed perfectly. No loopholes for EA to use.

I agree. And if you've ever worked for the government, you know everything takes a long time and there's lots of paperwork. It's been a little over a month since EA was arrested so I still think that's a reasonable turnaround time.

They have two samples of DNA from the Camaro (one has been proven to be Christina's (Sample 1), the other an unidentified male(Sample 2))

They got Christina's actual DNA(Sample 3) from a DP can in her car.

They got Enrique's DNA (Sample 4) via subpoena on 12/13.

They have compared Sample 1 and Sample 3 = Match

They had to send Sample 4 off for analysis and then will have to compare it to Sample 2 (acquired at the time they had his camaro for 11 days). That could take a couple of months.

Bumping TCM's post on DNA. Great explanation.

I think the motive was this loser was going to get something out of the night! I think there was plenty of conversation during that 20 minute walk to the car, that's why he "jumped at the chance" to walk with her.

Yeah he lied to his girlfriend to go out with a group of (mainly) women. He thought he might get something out of the night. IMO.

I am sorry, but that is incorrect. There are many things she has stated which have turned out not to be true. One is her adamant statement of HF being at home asleep.
I agree but I do want to note I do not feel Jonni or the VI's intentionally gave any incorrect information regarding the case. It was just what they were being told and chose to believe. IMO

I have stated previously the only 2 people who could have said christina sent those texts from EA's phone would have been EA or HF and they are both liars. Someone here replied stating it was in the affidavit and LE are not liars. Ok I agree and I didnt mean LE were liars. My point being EA and CM were really the only two people who had access to his phone and were there. EA told police (after they presented him with the proof that 2 texts and a phone call were made to HF from his phone) that he must have let CM use his phone. HF really cant prove if it was CM that sent those texts, neither can her mother or LE for that matter (as was finally stated today). They can think she did based on the contents or EA's statement that he must have let her use his phone. If the voicemail was Christina's voice (which has not been confirmed by LE) they still can not prove CM or EA sent the text. They did not physically see anything. IMO

(Sorry that kind of went way off track from your original post)

Really? That's not true.

so you think he mother is lying when she told a VERIFIED insider that says she spoke to her daily (information was also give by the moderators of the HFCM facebook and possible the FCM facebook page) and her mother did not say LE told her this she said she heard it so either Jonni is lying about this, for god only know what reason (why you would think she is lying about this), or its correct.

I think anything negative said about Jonni on here is not going to fly - God bless this woman and Anna and all Christina's family. Moving on...

Didn't a VI say that Christina was using EA's phone? How would that be known? Did she leave a voice mail from it?

I agree but I do want to note I do not feel Jonni or the VI's intentionally gave any incorrect information regarding the case. It was just what they were being told and chose to believe. IMO

I have stated previously the only 2 people who could have said christina sent those texts from EA's phone would have been EA or HF and they are both liars. Someone here replied stating it was in the affidavit and LE are not liars. Ok I agree and I didnt mean LE were liars. My point being EA and CM were really the only two people who had access to his phone and were there. EA told police (after they presented him with the proof that 2 texts and a phone call were made to HF from his phone) that he must have let CM use his phone. HF really cant prove if it was CM that sent those texts, neither can her mother or LE for that matter (as was finally stated today). They can think she did based on the contents or EA's statement that he must have let her use his phone. If the voicemail was Christina's voice (which has not been confirmed by LE) they still can not prove CM or EA sent the text. They did not physically see anything. IMO

(Sorry that kind of went way off track from your original post)

thank you this cuts to the chase we don't know who sent the text the original post by seriously searching stated definitively that EA had sent the text which I don't think is correct we don't know who sent it. One or the other of them was looking for drugs it does too much matter to me which one it was.

Didn't a VI say that Christina was using EA's phone? How would that be known? Did she leave a voice mail from it?

yes VI said. But these people are saying they think the VI and or Jonni are lying.

Can someone please put all the tweets in one post? I was trying to follow most of the day but had to walk away a few times and feel kinda lost now.

You mean "when we were told that Christina left a voicemail".....
I am skeptical that there was a voicemail. All we KNOW is that there were two texts and one call from EA's phone to HF's phone, right?

But now people are picking and choosing. When proof was needed of EA and CM walking and talking together, people believed CM used EA's phone because the evidence went against EA saying they weren't conversing.

Now, when the nature of the text (having to do with "rock") is revealed, people want to dance backwards wondering if EA didn't use his phone to contact HF about scoring good rock.

One of the reasons why putting all the context together (two texts and one call) would be helpful, which we cannot do yet.
Only one communication was shared today. As of today, we still don't know the whole story.
LE obviously thinks they do though. Hope what they have is clear to (jurors, 'me') after they lay it all out.

Going by spotty tweets alone, sent from the courtroom today (a lot of testimony must still be missing imo), I'm still scratching my head over the SA motive (no evidence presented) and ignoring attempts to reach ALP and HF (drugs are in the picture).

So, is there anyone out there who still thinks EA had absolutely nothing to do with this? I am with SteveS, whether he is the main guy (my personal belief) or a bit player, he can lead us to Christina. Probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping the failure to get his bond reduced will make him feel some heavy pressure. That's got to be quite a blow for him...please talk :/

So, is there anyone out there who still thinks EA had absolutely nothing to do with this? I am with SteveS, whether he is the main guy (my personal belief) or a bit player, he can lead us to Christina. Probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping the failure to get his bond reduced will make him feel some heavy pressure. That's got to be quite a blow for him...please talk :/

Was going to post something along these lines and was afraid to get bashed again.... :)

You mean "when we were told that Christina left a voicemail".....
I am skeptical that there was a voicemail. All we KNOW is that there were two texts and one call from EA's phone to HF's phone, right?

But now people are picking and choosing. When proof was needed of EA and CM walking and talking together, people believed CM used EA's phone because the evidence went against EA saying they weren't conversing.
Plus, an insider posted Jonni heard CM's voice via a vm left on HF's phone.
Was that not the call included in the set of three (2 text, 1 call) from EA's phone?

Now, when the nature of the text (having to do with "rock") is revealed, people want to dance backwards wondering if EA used his phone, not CM, to contact HF about scoring good rock.

One of the reasons putting all context together (two texts and one call) would be helpful, which we cannot do yet.
Only one communication was shared today. As of today, we still don't know the whole story.
LE obviously thinks they do though.
Hope what they have is clear (to jurors, 'me') after they lay it all out.

Going by spotty tweets alone, sent from the courtroom today (a lot of testimony must still be missing imo), I'm still scratching my head over the SA motive (no evidence presented) and ignoring attempts to reach ALP and HF (drugs are in the picture).

Now, when the nature of the text (having to do with "rock") is revealed, people want to dance backwards wondering if EA didn't use his phone to contact HF about scoring good rock.

One of the reasons why putting all the context together (two texts and one call) would be helpful, which we cannot do yet.
LE obviously thinks they do though. Hope what they have is clear to (jurors, 'me') after they lay it all out.

Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member