GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the date they interviewed and took pictures of the injuries was sept 6th, correct? As an ER nurse, I would think by that length of time the "bite mark" may present as swelling. MOO

i think its was the 3th but check brittany feagans most recent article i think it said in the part with the weird "professional photographer" part.

FYI The majority of threads on WS do not have VI's and they are highly effective.
I am all for VI's and useful information added to the discussion. I think some posters think it is common.

That's interesting, I've only followed 3 cases closely, Heather Elvis, Beverley Carter and and Christina's. Beverley had 2 VIs, one I know has left because she got such a hard time and I think Heather had one although IIRC she didn't post much and it was background stuff so I guess I thought that most high traffic cases had VIs.

I have appreciated both JMOM and carlton's input and I genuninely don't think they have intentionally posted anything they didn't believe to be true.

Well, if it was true, that would have been powerful. Slamming the door isn't like a slam dunk. The defense will see evidence during discovery. If they don't that is a mistrial. I doubt anyone would want that. Thanks teach, much appreciate the reply. I'm always open to being corrected on the facts. ;) <3 <3. Smooches ;)

LOL @ the smooches and "teach" and all ...too funny, but yeah I get too explanatory at times!

As you note, the defense will EVENTUALLY get all the evidence. But the defense does NOT have that right at this moment - all LE is legally required to provide right now is the bare minimum it takes to jail EA (which they did in the affidavit). That's why in this hearing the defense was trying to prolong the hearing, put more witnesses on the stand, find reasons to take it into new directions (the "murder" idea) and so on.

I do think they have enough to say he was bitten by someone and speculate it was CM fighting back, and I don't think they have a "bite mark match" with CM's teeth, but who knows? Either way, if they took a pic of his arm and have indeed matched it to her teeth, they would keep that ace hidden as long as possible while they look for her, and now the defense has to wonder. I have no dount they have a mountain of evidence they aren't telling, because they are still investigating and don't want EAs people to know what they are exploring.

;)

Bite mark can be tricky , especially in Texas. Do you remember the guy ( I will add the link later, I'm on my phone ) who went to death row and one of the strongest pieces of evidence was the bite mark? He was exonerated after many years and the real killer found. Was a very interesting case.

Got my attention too. Being that HF is a dealer and all.
However, two kilos is a crapload of cocaine. 4.5 lbs. wowzers!
We can't forget HF was already under investigation for drugs and could it be the UC was fronting him cash to make major buys or something? Normally, I would dismiss any such idea he was dealing in large quantities of the more expensive drugs...but the Feds were supporting this effort. He could have been with some high rollers at the W Hotel that night. (Not saying it is the case...only saying it is a possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99