GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the lost keys, IIRC the discussion on the keys was getting tiresome for some and VI squished the discussion, so maybe there really weren't lost keys?? MOO Coupled with not hearing anything lately from anyone about the "can't find house key" "leave door open" texts, I'm wondering if those were unverified? IDK, I get so lost and confused with everything. MOO
I agree. I had some theories of the keys photo. One was that she took his key and maybe was kicking him out. Like a good luck with getting home, sucker kind of text. But, then if you couple that with everything else it just doesn't add up. That seems to happen with every theory regarding the keys.

How come the bite mark that the spring employee said he was not used yesterday? No evidence of bite mark?

Just a suggestion, but maybe this case needs to be split up in to Sub- forums like the McStay threads. May help keep people separated and stopping the he said she said the cat said the dog said stuff that is going on. I had hoped this thread could be unbiased, but I don't think we can achieve that. Just a thought, and it also could make it easier on the mods.

On the matter of hurt feelings and thick skin: Nothing wrong with emotional support if someone wants to provide it. As a former victim advocate (long ago) emotional support as well as providing information was part of my training as a volunteer. Victims and their families require it. And it has been emphasized to me that websleuths is a victim friendly site. I see it this way: If you want information from someone, be polite. That is usually the most effective way to do it. If one is rude, then one is less likely to get information. However, as I say, I am new here and am -- in addition to learning a great deal about how missing persons investigations are conducted -- trying to get a sense of the tone and customs of the forum.

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more. And those that want to do that, go for it. Not a thing wrong with providing words of encouragement. My point was that most people are right there with you as far as being respectful and polite IMO. I just think that if those comments hit you a little too emotionally, it may not be the right place for you (not you of course). The TOS expect people to be considerate and that's just the right way to be. BUT..that said, the objective of the board is not emotional support.

By outright text for drugs, are we talking about the text made by EA's phone to a person EA claims he knows, and the only "proof" anyone else sent it is that Liar Boy says so?
Yes, the one that makes no sense. That would be it :)

How come the bite mark that the spring employee said he was not used yesterday? No evidence of bite mark?

Au contraire. There was a boatload of evidence that was not used (yet) - the defense was fishing for all they could find out, and the judge slammed the door shut in their face.

It was the PI that stated the "hit" & not LE, IIRC.. (BTW, what happened with the PI?)

I don't know what became of her and her investigation - except that LE probably didn't need her. I have to admire Jonni and family for even going that route, she would have done anything, as most of us would, too. I would like to see something positive come of this when the trial is all over. It's so sad to read about women who try to "help" their man, carrying his stash, leaving their children with a boyfriend they barely know while THEY work, and so on.

I was reading Jonni's twitter earlier. I just want to say that she is very strong, and is not putting up with ugly people's posts who are challenging her. Go Jonni!

Now there is a woman I would love to meet. She is so brave and dealing with so much! I do not see how she manages. I would be utterly intimidated to have to face such public scrutiny.

Bumping for Boots.

This is a very good thought IMO. Makes much more sense than the outright text for drugs. The only thing is it seems a coincidence with the lost keys story.
Maybe PPD asked her friends about this text, and they came up with the "she lost her keys" story, rather than explaining what it really meant. (which could also explain why there have been so many variations of the "she lost her keys" aspect)
JMO

Au contraire. There was a boatload of evidence that was not used (yet) - the defense was fishing for all they could find out, and the judge slammed the door shut in their face.

Well, if it was true, that would have been powerful. Slamming the door isn't like a slam dunk. The defense will see evidence during discovery. If they don't that is a mistrial. I doubt anyone would want that. Thanks teach, much appreciate the reply. I'm always open to being corrected on the facts. ;) <3 <3. Smooches ;)

Just a suggestion, but maybe this case needs to be split up in to Sub- forums like the McStay threads. May help keep people separated and stopping the he said she said the cat said the dog said stuff that is going on. I had hoped this thread could be unbiased, but I don't think we can achieve that. Just a thought, and it also could make it easier on the mods.

Maybe they didn't need the "bite mark" for the hearing.. They only revealed what they had to, I imagine... JMO

Maybe they didn't need the "bite mark" for the hearing.. They only revealed what they had to, I imagine... JMO

Bite mark evidence was fact would have been powerful evidence. Don't ya think? I think so, but then again I'm not a judge , well not in real life, only online <3

I tend to believe it was "indirect" premeditation.. had it not happened to CM, somebody else would have been the victim eventually. With his drug/alcohol fueled brain, he was a time bomb.. No clue what the dude was like sober (other than an obsessive liar)... JMO & IMO!

Right.......indirect premeditation.....good clarification. [modsnip] Otherwise I totally agree with you and think your term is most likely the accurate one. Whoever crossed his path at the opportune time.

Great point. It also has to be remembered that he had lied to his GF about going out - so the idea he was "on the prowl" makes even more sense. And from what we know, he lied about almost everything, very accomplished and persistent inability to tell the truth at all, which also makes you wonder if he has way more history than we have yet discovered.

Yes, thanks...........

Thank you MissLu!! Yes, odd coincidence considering....... And all the friends were in agreement about "lost keys". How convenient. Maybe the friends thought about splitting the cost of a whole pie and everyone getting a slice.

Got my attention too. Being that HF is a dealer and all.
However, two kilos is a crapload of cocaine. 4.5 lbs. wowzers!

Bite mark evidence was fact would have been powerful evidence. Don't ya think? I think so, but then again I'm not a judge , well not in real life, only online <3

I think it curious not to bring in the bite mark too. That pretty much would have been a slam dunk if the picture taken could have been aligned with CM's dental x-rays. Seen that done before. Fascinating.

He died of a heroin overdose. He was actually a very close friend of my sons. Guys I think it is a lie that Enrique was at the hospital when when Jordy died. My son was there and I don't think enrique was. My son has never even met him so not sure if this is true. My son is not home until Monday but you can bet your bottom dollar I will find this out. When we found out who was walking with Chrisitna my son was like who the heck is that? He had never even heard his name before.
Thank you for checking on this. EA has lied about most everything so it wouldn't be a shock if he lied about the last time he saw HF at all.

Sorry about your son's friend. It was heartbreaking to read his mother's account and aftermath. Drugs are the horrible equalizer among people.

I do want you to understand I am not calling any VI or Jonni liars because of what HF has done. There was a blind trust when it came to him and I believe no one was lying except HF. The only point I am trying to make is we can't trust information about HF stemming from her because he did lie to her and she repeated the lies (not her fault at all). However, we can't use the information the VIs gave about HF due to it being false from the origin. Not saying at all the VIs or Jonni intended to lead anyone on. Please don't take offense as it is not meant to be seen as anyone except HF did anything wrong.

Your information has been a valuable asset to the input on this horrific case and we all appreciate it very much. There are still sometimes we must agree to disagree. Nothing personal I assure you. Glad you are here. :)

I think it curious not to bring in the bite mark too. That pretty much would have been a slam dunk if the picture taken could have been aligned with CM's dental x-rays. Seen that done before. Fascinating.

Exactly. That could have been used to say she made that bite mark defending herself. That could have gone a long way, especially not just court but public opinion. Plus could have been used to add more pressure for him to tell where Cm's body is. Just a thought.. ;) jmo

I tend to believe it was "indirect" premeditation.. had it not happened to CM, somebody else would have been the victim eventually. With his drug/alcohol fueled brain, he was a time bomb.. No clue what the dude was like sober (other than an obsessive liar)... JMO & IMO!

this is how i tend to think. I also think the various chemicals helped arouse (not just sexually but emotionally and aggressively) him to the point of action but I think the desire was always in him and I agree it was going to happen to someone eventually. I'm kind of surprised more instances of past creeper behavior by him haven't come out yet. Other than the unconfirmed story from a girl in the HFCM Facebook group claiming he stalked her and jonni mentioning of Tricas web radio show reports of a peeping issue and vague mentioning of other "aggressive sexual" behavior. (to my knowledge there has been no reliable confirmation of either of these so it would totally understandable if someone doesn't believe them).

On the other hand In my mind I can't totally rule out him accidentally hitting her with his car (i think unlikely) the main reason i can't totally rule this out is its the best explanation to me for how she was quickly subdued in a way that left her very bloody. Then again you would think it would have left some evidence behind in the garage. Maybe it was a mix of the to he was pulling out saw her in front of him had the urge and just ramed her jumped out and threw he in the trunk.

The one problem I have with the hitting her accidentally or accidentally OD then panic theory is if thats what happened if he was to come clean he would probably even in the worse case be looking at significantly less time then he is almost sure to get now. In fact after what we heard Thursday and how the judge ruled, if I was him, even if i had raped and murdered her I think I would start trying to sell some sort of accident (OD or otherwise) + panic scenario because thats probably going to be his best bet to have some possibility for a life outside of jail at some point in his life (especially since this includes the leverage of disclosing her location).

Absolutely powerful! But as it turned out, not needed.. Sorta like a football team running a trick play, when they're up 33-0.. not needed.. (plus, we still don't know if there really is strong evidence of a bite mark...)

Great point. It also has to be remembered that he had lied to his GF about going out - so the idea he was "on the prowl" makes even more sense. And from what we know, he lied about almost everything, very accomplished and persistent inability to tell the truth at all, which also makes you wonder if he has way more history than we have yet discovered.

BBM you beat me to it as i said in the post I just made i wonder this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste