GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my attention too. Being that HF is a dealer and all.
However, two kilos is a crapload of cocaine. 4.5 lbs. wowzers!

lol
i was just about to point that out, but I'm try to be less arguementative lol but yes I agree its unlikely.

Edit thats like 4 and a half pounds of cocaine.

Absolutely powerful! But as it turned out, not needed.. Sorta like a football team running a trick play, when they're up 33-0.. not needed.. (plus, we still don't know if there really is strong evidence of a bite mark...)
Thank you Zippixx. And I agree, I don't believe there was one, jmo. I think if there was, that would have also beefed up additional charges ;)

lol
i was just about to point that out, but I'm try to be less arguementative lol but yes I agree its unlikely.

Edit thats like 4 and a half pounds of cocaine.

Well, how is marijuana sold? I am pretty ignorant about illegal drugs. Is marijuana ever sold in kilos?

How come the bite mark that the spring employee said he was not used yesterday? No evidence of bite mark?

Just a suggestion, but maybe this case needs to be split up in to Sub- forums like the McStay threads. May help keep people separated and stopping the he said she said the cat said the dog said stuff that is going on. I had hoped this thread could be unbiased, but I don't think we can achieve that. Just a thought, and it also could make it easier on the mods.
They probably want to save that as a smoking gun for trial so it gets as much impact as possible from the jury when and if they bring it out with a match to dental impressions to prove who actually caused the bite mark. ;) If they had to bring it out now...the public would be aware and it would lose that wow moment. The defense will get it (providing it does exist), but I doubt they will be bragging about it much. lol

I would love to see this case go into a sub-forum now. Spreading out the information does make it easier to keep things straight and it is beginning to need one because we are losing vital information being buried deep in threads. Some may not like the change at first, but ends up it is usually a very welcome change.

OT/ Thank you for the encouraging and kind words. :blushing:

Absolutely powerful! But as it turned out, not needed.. Sorta like a football team running a trick play, when they're up 33-0.. not needed.. (plus, we still don't know if there really is strong evidence of a bite mark...)

I do think there was one, but possibly it wasn't deep enough, or it had faded a little too much by the time they took pictures. I don't know if I should say this, but I hope she kicked him in the n*ts, excuse me...groin. If she scratched him, and we ever find her little self, maybe there will be dna under her fingernails, too. I want all the evidence that can possibly be provided out there. I can't believe he hasn't broken down yet, still hoping he will.

Got my attention too. Being that HF is a dealer and all.
However, two kilos is a crapload of cocaine. 4.5 lbs. wowzers!
Haa you're right. That would definitely be more than a couple days worth of recreational use. And quite a bit of $$$

Speaking of P.I, is Paula still around? Haven't heard her named mentioned in a while.

She has a few other mp cases that are here on ws. Maybe there was a breakthrough on one of them. I dunno.

I wanted to point out the detectives also said they believe EA and CM walked to the garage via Parkwood and that the walk would take approx. 10 minutes. This is a different time from what we thought and some were using 20 minutes to allot for the walk. I'm anxious to hear from Steve S on his thoughts about some of the new revelations and if he has now revised his theory since he felt CM got in the car willingly. ( as did I)

I'm still confused on whether PPD believes she got in willingly at first, I may have missed that. I do recall that they said no DNA in the interior of the car (passenger seat, not trunk) but I was thinking that could be because touch DNA can be cleaned away.

I also wonder why they claim now that that she is deceased based on DNA. Presence of decomp? So sad for Jonni and the rest of Team Christina.

It sure helped me when I was following the McStay case. Otherwise I would have lost my mind..lol

Your very welcome <3

Jmo, bite marks have to be clear and generally a full set in order to make a match...not always possible, especially after some days or a week.

I'm still confused on whether PPD believes she got in willingly at first, I may have missed that. I do recall that they said no DNA in the interior of the car (passenger seat, not trunk) but I was thinking that could be because touch DNA can be cleaned away.

I also wonder why they claim now that that she is deceased based on DNA. Presence of decomp? So sad for Jonni and the rest of Team Christina.

I believe Jonni said the amount of CM's blood in the trunk led PPD to think she was deceased. IMO

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the date they interviewed and took pictures of the injuries was sept 6th, correct? As an ER nurse, I would think by that length of time the "bite mark" may present as swelling. MOO

I do think there was one, but possibly it wasn't deep enough, or it had faded a little too much by the time they took pictures. I don't know if I should say this, but I hope she kicked him in the n*ts, excuse me...groin. If she scratched him, and we ever find her little self, maybe there will be dna under her fingernails, too. I want all the evidence that can possibly be provided out there. I can't believe he hasn't broken down yet, still hoping he will.

Yeah, I imagine a well aimed kicked to the (ahem) "groin area" would make a dude limp.. Hopefully she did..

Well, how is marijuana sold? I am pretty ignorant about illegal drugs. Is marijuana ever sold in kilos?

yes i kilos or in pounds. To be clear cocaine is sold in kilos too but thats a massive amount of cocaine $50,000.00 worth (and thats the whole sale price not what its worth when its broken down and sold). I don't see these people handling that weight and even if they did if was not a drop someone a txt and 4am type of deal. It would be a long term set up deal with someone trusted.

another issue is how much a particular amount of a drug is needed so a "dose" of cocaine is a much smaller weight than a "dose" of weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017