GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, after following a case from the beginning, the why and the details do matter. I don't think anyone denies she was IN HIS TRUNK, not sure about bleeding profusely, but we know there was blood.

I'm not ghoulish, but I am nosy. So yeah, I want to know everything. MOO

Eeek. Did I miss something? Where did this come from? Last I thought we heard from LE was that there was a significant amount of her DNA in the trunk of EA's car and that it was more than just contact DNA. I also know the detective said they do not think she is alive, but someone can die from blunt force trauma and not even bleed at all. I had not read or heard anything from LE about the actual amount of blood or even the type of wound that would cause "profuse bleeding." What did I miss?

I dont know. I have an old car sitting out front. My kids weigh about what christina weighs. I am contemplating letting them kick the car and find out.
Except newer cars seem to be made with flimsier materials nowadays (more fiberglass?). If you have some older car out there, it might be stronger.
But, definitely YouTube it!

The part that I keep getting hung up on is in regards to the trunk mat. We know that:
1) there was a substantial amount of DNA evidence on it thus the "more than just trace" statement
2)taken from the twitter of Catherine Ross posted by SeriouslySearching "DNA doesn't always mean assault"

I see now that this statement(from Twitter) may have just been a clarification in regards to DNA, but it still makes me stop and wonder, "Was it blood or something else?"

If it wasn't blood, and there was no evidence of a sexual assault(although the "other male" DNA, which may be EA's, hasn't been spoken to), then what else would it have been? Urine? Vomit? Could CM have aspirated while in the trunk? And don't get me wrong.....there is NO ACCEPTABLE REASON, IMO, for CM to have been in EA's trunk, but what else would have caused a significant amount of DNA other than blood?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I just keep wondering what that is. Was she gagged and choked on it? What was it???!!! :gaah:

What I do not understand is why not have his dna?
Your doing forensics on his car don't u need his dna to rule his out from others?

I have never seen a case where it took so long to do this sheet!

JMO

I agree!
I think he left and when he did Christina was still in that garage.
Id love to see who called or sent him texts that early morning and maybe called him back to the SOL.

JMO I think he left without her and whatever happened to her happened later.

Just a thought!

If that was the case what would be your theory on how Christina ended up in trunk and how did she get to the Camero which we know didn't re-enter the garage.

Do you think she walked out by a route not covered by cameras and was killed somewhere outside the garage? I can't instantly see that working but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I am looking ..and can not seem to locate information about the 2010 Camaro Trunk/Cargo Mat/Liner ETA: EA's 2010 SS Camaro Liner/Mat

I am curious as to the specific item this is. Is it the factory Mat or is this an Alternative type?
Yes it matters -since there are various grades and materials.

Was the mat photos shown or is that still under PPD protection?

Exactly!

But why wont anyone mention the car keys? For months all we hear is the house keys!

Why was she leaving if she had no keys for her car or her house and coudnt get in touch with her BF who wasn't even home?

At the risk of flogging the dead key horse. There has never been any indication that the car keys were lost.

JMO

I would think he would confess with al the evidence they say they have on him!

I can see that, but only if it benefits him in some way... I do not see him confessing just to give the family closure or to "do the right thing".. He will confess only if it is a choice of lethal injection or life behind bars.. JMO

I am looking ..and can not seem to locate information about the 2010 Camaro Trunk/Cargo Mat/Liner

I am curious as to the specific item this is. Is it the factory Mat or is this an Alternative type?

I think this is something that can be ordered. I found a blog where they are talking about ordering them from the "Chevy mall."

http://www.chevymall.com/2010-2015-Camaro-ZL1-EZ-Clean-Trunk-Mat/productinfo/JG715/

The part that I keep getting hung up on is in regards to the trunk mat. We know that:
1) there was a substantial amount of DNA evidence on it thus the "more than just trace" statement
2)taken from the twitter of Catherine Ross posted by SeriouslySearching "DNA doesn't always mean assault"

I see now that this statement(from Twitter) may have just been a clarification in regards to DNA, but it still makes me stop and wonder, "Was it blood or something else?"

If it wasn't blood, and there was no evidence of a sexual assault(although the "other male" DNA, which may be EA's, hasn't been spoken to), then what else would it have been? Urine? Vomit? Could CM have aspirated while in the trunk? And don't get me wrong.....there is NO ACCEPTABLE REASON, IMO, for CM to have been in EA's trunk, but what else would have caused a significant amount of DNA other than blood?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I just keep wondering what that is. Was she gagged and choked on it? What was it???!!! :gaah:

I do not know if this has any relationship to the case, but there is body fluid that young pre-menopausal women generally produce once a month, however it is rarely enough bleeding to kill them. Just a stray idea that occurred to me.

If that was the case what would be your theory on how Christina ended up in trunk and how did she get to the Camero which we know didn't re-enter the garage.

Do you think she walked out by a route not covered by cameras and was killed somewhere outside the garage? I can't instantly see that working but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I think its very possible.
As we have seen the cameras didn't cover everything!.

I can see that, but only if it benefits him in some way... I do not see him confessing just to give the family closure or to "do the right thing".. He will confess only if it is a choice of lethal injection or life behind bars.. JMO

I didn't think Texas was a death penalty state anymore!

I didn't think Texas was a death penalty state anymore!
WWWHHHAAAATTTT?????

Texas is known for being one of the states to actually use the death penalty the most, IMO. I know people from Texas who have followed other cases that have joked that if the case had been tried in Texas, there would be no worry as to whether or not the person would get the death penalty when they were convicted.

ALL JMO

Do we know if the tracking devise is something his car was already equipped before LE got a hold of it? Or was the tracker something LE put on his car when they took it hoping he would lead them to CM?

Beforehand

If we assume she was put in his trunk in the garage how would that have gone down? I think we already discussed weapons and someone mentioned a knife. I can also see EA as someone who may carry a knife. For some reason I don't picture him hitting her but it's possible.
A friend of mine received a taser for Christmas. The teenager in me almost came out and wanted to play with it. I can see a young person having one because it's "cool" I am pretty sure that wouldn't cause bleeding but maybe that occured later? Or maybe he just grabbed her and put her in his trunk, uninjured at the time.

They could have had an altercation by their two cars, which were parked next to or near each other. This could have been when she caused the injuries to him. He could have then grabbed her and slammed her head into the side of his car, knocking her out and causing damage to his car. He puts her IN HIS TRUNK and drives off.

At the risk of flogging the dead key horse. There has never been any indication that the car keys were lost.

JMO

EXACTLY the point we were trying to convey!
Why would it be assumed she found a ride? (if she had her keys) (why need a ride)

That is what I am wondering ... Are ya gonna let them kick it? With flip-flops and bare feet?
That is what is really good about WS .. the creative ways to debunk or test a theory.
Can you utube it?
Yes I will let them kick it with flip flops and bare feet. I can also video it. Have the hubby grab my son (he is 95 lbs and approx 5'4" so I am thinking close to Christina's size) and let him kick to get free near the front of the car and land some kicks to see if it dents.

What I do not understand is why not have his dna?
Your doing forensics on his car don't u need his dna to rule his out from others?

I have never seen a case where it took so long to do this sheet!

JMO

This!! I'm still floored they didn't obtain a warrant for his DNA early on. I thought that was criminal investigation 101.

I am looking ..and can not seem to locate information about the 2010 Camaro Trunk/Cargo Mat/Liner

I'm wondering if it's not a mat type piece that covers the spare and jack/crowbar stuff.

JMO

If her keys were loose and not on a key ring (which that's how I gathered from the picture she texted HF) then it would be quite feasable she only lost one. So, I can totally see her only missing the house key and not the car key. MOO

Yes I will let them kick it with flip flops and bare feet. I can also video it. Have the hubby grab my son (he is 95 lbs and approx 5'4" so I am thinking close to Christina's size) and let him kick to get free near the front of the car and land some kicks to see if it dents.

GO FAITH!!!!!!

:loveyou::tyou::yourock::yourock:
"tell your son he is a super star for taking part in this"
Suggestion Box ...
Let them kick at it in timed intervals
With Flop flops & Bare feet

How long do you think CM kicked the car for ??
15 sec 30sec 45 sec ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members