GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!
I think he left and when he did Christina was still in that garage.
Id love to see who called or sent him texts that early morning and maybe called him back to the SOL.

JMO I think he left without her and whatever happened to her happened later.

Just a thought!

BBM- Yes I keep thinking about that as well. I have the opinion that he and whoever else may have used a 3rd party APP for alternative communications . So it may be hard to really determine what was said or asked -IF that is the case..just guessing.

Well I am not sure sure she was IN HIS TRUNK when he first left the garage.
I think its possible she ended up in the TRUNK at a later time!

Later? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But it really doesn't matter, does it, whether the exact time he assaulted and abducted her was at 3:57, or at 4:47, or at some point in-between?

Somewhere in there she was still assaulted, abducted, and he put her IN HIS TRUNK [modsnip], perhaps dying or dead. And some time later, he removed her from his trunk, and concealed her, where she's never been seen again. He won't be tried for what he did at a specified time (nor will the state have to prove what time) - he'll be tried (and easily convicted imo) for doing it at some unspecified time, whenever it happened.

Later? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But it really doesn't matter, does it, whether the exact time he assaulted and abducted her was at 3:57, or at 4:47, or at some point in-between?

Somewhere in there she was still assaulted, abducted, and he put her IN HIS TRUNK [modsnip], perhaps dying or dead. And some time later, he removed her from his trunk, and concealed her, where she's never been seen again. He won't be tried for what he did at a specified time (nor will the state have to prove what time) - he'll be tried (and easily convicted imo) for doing it at some unspecified time, whenever it happened.

Im just opening up discussion Steve.
Otherwise why not just shut down the thread.
Case closed! She was IN THE TRUNK her DNA is there.

My mind can think of many things that could have happened to her.
Im just here to have a discussion on what could have happened.

JMO

I think the who and what is obvious and if the only concern is a conviction, then you're right. And you can basically stop there and let justice take over.
But the when, where and how is hopefully what will lead to Christina. And that's why it's helpful to keep exploring the other unanswered questions. I appreciate the obvious IN HIS TRUNK as it pegs EA. However, I want to know where Christina is. As do most (all) of us on WS.

I would think he would confess with al the evidence they say they have on him!

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 16
New Information Revealed in Christina Morris Disappearance | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...Christina-Morris-Disappearance-288713941.html … via @nbcdfw

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Morris family: Arochi is "where he belongs", "justice is starting to be served". No bond reduction @nbcdfw

Moving forward in Arochi case - still open investigation. Need to find Christina Morris. No date scheduled for grand jury to hear evidence

Minutes before our broadcast, Judge denied Enrique Arochi's request to lower his bond. @ArcherNBC5 working on the reaction to this story

Plano Police found multiple phones in Arochi's car - he did work at Sprint. Detective says car was uncluttered, vacuumed recently

Defense pushing that Morris could have possibly gotten into Arochi's car on her own. Emphasizing no weapon found to indicate assault

Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.

Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened
*(Her clarification of tweet) Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 Jan 15
They're trying to make the point that in general, DNA doesn't always mean assault. A little confusing

We are back in court, first detective still on the stand. As of yet, only one witness out of 12 has been called.

Plano Police found multiple phones in Arochi's car - he did work at Sprint. Detective says car was uncluttered, vacuumed recently

Defense pushing that Morris could have possibly gotten into Arochi's car on her own. Emphasizing no weapon found to indicate assault

Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.

Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

Christina Morris' mom and stepmother giving emotional press conf. Hoping Arochi will crack under pressure @NBCDFW

States attorney to Plano detective: "do you believe Arochi kidnapped and killed Christina Morris?" - "Yes, absolutely".

Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away

Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol

Arochi keeps repeating during police interview (3rd time they talked to him) "it was a blurry night" - says he blacks out when mixes alcohol

Third taped interview w detective is much more confrontational. Detective pressing Arochi on drinking and drugs night Christina disappeared

Arochi to Police: "Trust me, none of this would've happened if I'd walked her to car", says he doesn't even know what she drives

Arochi: he didn't come onto Christina, isn't attracted to her. Nothing romantic there.

Arochi: "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble. Says he has a work permit in the US and doesn't want to mess it up.

Arochi in interview: "I went my way and she went her way". Admits maybe he should have walked her to car. Says they weren't close friends

Arochi says he was "not really sober" when walking w Christina to cars

Arochi, when asked to show his phone to police - seems reluctant. Also says he never had Morris' phone number

Arochi in interview: trying to explain injuries, including a messed up fingernail, to detectives. Says he was rotating tires

Arochi in taped police interview: everyone was doing shots at friend's apt, Morris had taken some Adderall.

Just for some perspective - courtroom barely has a spare seat. Morris and Arochi families are here, as are friends and people who searched

Arochi in police interviews: I didn't park near Morris, we parted ways early walking to cars "We maybe talked 5 words each other all night"

Back in court - State playing taped police interviews w Enrique Arochi. They talked to him 3 separate times @NBCDFW

Court taking a short break - when we come back, playing video of Enrique Arochi's interviews w police @NBCDFW

State is publishing interviews Arochi did w police @NBCDFW

The state DID NOT want details outside affidavit to be discussed in court. Say investigation is ongoing, don't want it compromised

Hearing will also include testimony from Plano PD's DNA expert, other lead detective in case

Judge in Arochi hearing just ruled we can hear details outside of original prob cause affidavit. More secret details may come out @NBCDFW

BIG revelation: Morris DNA was also found on the trunk mat inside Arochi's Camaro. Police say it is much more than just "touch DNA" @NBCDFW

Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

Arochi attorney is pressing on the fact that there only appears to be a two minute window b/ween Arochi/Morris walking and his car leaving

Detective being questioned on the nitty gritty of how Plano police searched Arochi's Camaro.

Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

A dozen witnesses, including Christina Morris' father, were just sworn in. Also - detectives, friends @NBCDFW

Arochi just led into court, wearing jail uniform. His family and the Morris family both here for hearing @NBCDFW

Man accused of kidnapping Christina Morris wants his 1 million bond reduced. We are at hearing right now, waiting on witnesses. @NBCDFW

https://twitter.com/catherinenbc5

Wow...

Thank you for posting, SS!

JMO

Amen, sister! Is the point of this thread to discover whose trunk she was in? No. We have that info. The point is, I believe, to find Christina. And as tedious as discussing some of the details leading up to and/or after the point of her being in that trunk may be to some people, those details could lead to finding her.

I would think he would confess with al the evidence they say they have on him!

In a perfect world, that's how it would work. Seems to me, at least based on the true crime shows I watch, most perps never confess and the victim's family never really gets to know why the act was committed.

JMO

Well, there's only one thing that truly "happened to her," right? Which is, EA put her IN HIS TRUNK, obviously against her will and certainly not for her welfare; the evidence we've seen says she was bleeding profusely IN HIS TRUNK; and she's never been seen or heard from again.

I know you're here for whatever you want to discuss. So am I. I like to focus on the bottom line, on what the evidence is showing us rather than the curiosities that really don't change the bottom line at all. But that's just me.

Things like the keys, for example, I think they have already accepted the obvious and have no reason whatsoever to be thinking about them. And they don't matter anyhow, because whether she had no keys or a pocketful, EA still put her IN HIS TRUNK and she's never been seen again.

I also think that stuff we might see as hazy (as curiosities) may already be completely figured out by LE with plenty of proof. That's because, as this case has evolved, each time LE is forced to offer a peek behind the curtain, we are surprised by how much more proof and evidence they have. I have no doubt there's a mountain of hidden goodies back there, hidden, that they are using to work from further as they wait for test results and look for CM.

If her house and car keys were on the same ring and both were missing (and she knew that), then she walked to the garage with no way to leave in her car. JMO

Exactly!

But why wont anyone mention the car keys? For months all we hear is the house keys!

Why was she leaving if she had no keys for her car or her house and coudnt get in touch with her BF who wasn't even home?

I'm not really sure why it is still assumed that CM didn't have her keys on her person.

Per the released affidavits(I have excluded part of the quote for length and relevance, and I'm not putting HF's name in entirety):

On September 6, 2014, Christina Morris' boyfriend, H***** *advertiser censored****, voluntarily provided Affiant with his cellular phone and allowed Affiant to have his phone forensically extracted..........Affiant observed a photograph in a message dated August 30, 2014 at 0234 hours. The photograph appeared to be a female's hand holding two (2) individual keys. Affiant also observed what appeared to be a gold colored ring on the middle finger of the person's hand. Affiant believes, based on the content of the messages and a photograph of Morris herself just prior to the photograph of the keys being sent from the same phone number that the keys and ring belonged to Morris and they were in her possession on the date she disappeared.

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

I dont know. I have an old car sitting out front. My kids weigh about what christina weighs. I am contemplating letting them kick the car and find out.

That is what I am wondering ... Are ya gonna let them kick it? With flip-flops and bare feet?
That is what is really good about WS .. the creative ways to debunk or test a theory.
Can you utube it?

People who have sleuthed this case obviously want to know about Christina Morris' last minutes alive, as well as to assure themselves that no one else was involved. Although when she was killed and even how she was killed may not matter as much as the fact that she was killed, it only makes sense that people want to know the details, and their reasons for wanting to know may not necessarily be ghoulish, but rather a matter of reasonable identification with the trauma of the victim and her family. There is still so much that is not known.

Also, the how and why of it are connected with a desire to understand motive. It is so horrifying that the vibrant young woman we see in photos was murdered with so much of her life ahead of her. I wonder if the great underlying question is really why? It is probably impossible for most of us to understand the mind of someone like Arochi. That doesn't not mean we still don't want to know.

If CM would have been in the passenger seat, there would have been some "touch" DNA, but possibly not a significant amount(?)... (door handles, seat belt buckle, possibly dash).. Is it possible that EA cleaned up enough to actually get rid of the "touch"? The freshly vacuumed carpet seemed to be significant, at least in the beginning (mentioned in the warrant).. unless like I said earlier, he was just vacuuming up some weed or something else he dropped or spilled...

The vacumming of the inside of the car is very odd given that there were visible signs of drug use when LE looked at the car. Maybe he thought he'd got away with it when no-one came to question him in the first couple of days and relaxed enough to smoke in his car, I don't know but I still believe there's a possibility that Christina was in the front of the car at some time.

JMO

Yes, after following a case from the beginning, the why and the details do matter. I don't think anyone denies she was IN HIS TRUNK, not sure about bleeding profusely, but we know there was blood.

I'm not ghoulish, but I am nosy. So yeah, I want to know everything. MOO

The vacumming of the inside of the car is very odd given that there were visible signs of drug use when LE looked at the car. Maybe he thought he'd got away with it when no-one came to question him in the first couple of days and relaxed enough to smoke in his car, I don't know but I still believe there's a possibility that Christina was in the front of the car at some time.

JMO

If she was in the front willingly there likely isn't blood or other bodily fluids, just touch DNA that was easy to clean and vaccuum away. I wonder if he had the car detailed by a professional car washing place. I still lean sometimes to her getting in willingly. Not THE TRUNK but in the passenger seat. MOO

Yes, after following a case from the beginning, the why and the details do matter. I don't think anyone denies she was IN HIS TRUNK, not sure about bleeding profusely, but we know there was blood.

I'm not ghoulish, but I am nosy. So yeah, I want to know everything. MOO

BBM -About that - I am looking for a link that stated that as well.
Here is what is in MSM
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

During her testimony, Detective Cathy Stamm said forensics determined that a substantial amount of Christina’s DNA was found on the trunk mat of Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. The warrant for Arochi’s Dec. 13 arrest mentioned that Christina’s DNA was also found on the interior rubber seal in the trunk opening.

Rick Staub, Plano PD Crime Scene Investigation manager, testified that criminalists used a forensic tool called Blue Star to test for blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.

“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

According to its website, Blue Star is considered “the most effective blood revealer available on the market.” Stamm testified that it appeared a cleaning agent had been used on the mat, which is still undergoing tests at the lab.

You can easily be a one time passenger in someone else's car & not leave DNA behind. The only thing that may be found is a stray hair, but not after a thorough vacuum job.

Did PPD say they believed CM was "only in his trunk"? If so, I missed it. Where was that? (Not being snarky)

You've answered a question I asked yesterday, I know LE say there was no DNA in the car, to me that's not necessarily the same as saying Christina wasn't in the car. Maybe at the hearing they felt they had enough for AK and didn't want to be challenged on something they an't prove 100% so concentrated on the trunk DNA evidence.

I can't yet think of a strong enough possible scenario that goes from an apparently relaxed walk to the garage to cold blooded murder in 3 minutes flat.

JMO

If she was in the front willingly there likely isn't blood or other bodily fluids, just touch DNA that was easy to clean and vaccuum away. I wonder if he had the car detailed by a professional car washing place. I still lean sometimes to her getting in willingly. Not THE TRUNK but in the passenger seat. MOO

Maybe she drove!

If we assume she was put in his trunk in the garage how would that have gone down? I think we already discussed weapons and someone mentioned a knife. I can also see EA as someone who may carry a knife. For some reason I don't picture him hitting her but it's possible.
A friend of mine received a taser for Christmas. The teenager in me almost came out and wanted to play with it. I can see a young person having one because it's "cool" I am pretty sure that wouldn't cause bleeding but maybe that occured later? Or maybe he just grabbed her and put her in his trunk, uninjured at the time.

The part that I keep getting hung up on is in regards to the trunk mat. We know that:
1) there was a substantial amount of DNA evidence on it thus the "more than just trace" statement
2)taken from the twitter of Catherine Ross posted by SeriouslySearching "DNA doesn't always mean assault"

I see now that this statement(from Twitter) may have just been a clarification in regards to DNA, but it still makes me stop and wonder, "Was it blood or something else?"

If it wasn't blood, and there was no evidence of a sexual assault(although the "other male" DNA, which may be EA's, hasn't been spoken to), then what else would it have been? Urine? Vomit? Could CM have aspirated while in the trunk? And don't get me wrong.....there is NO ACCEPTABLE REASON, IMO, for CM to have been in EA's trunk, but what else would have caused a significant amount of DNA other than blood?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I just keep wondering what that is. Was she gagged and choked on it? What was it???!!! :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6