GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that doesn't make sense. EA's big burly fist was supposedly not what caused a dent, but a tiny girl like Christina with flip flops could make a dent?

I posted a scenario earlier where EA rams CM's head into the side of his car causing the dents.

Coming out of lurkerdom only to say PLEASE do not have your child kick a car in flipflops or barefeet. I'm begging you.

I ruled out the conspiracy angle a while back (I believe around September 4th).. I just haven't seen enough proof or motive for anyone else to be involved with something as serious as a murder plot JMO!

Im not talking a murder plot either!
Im thinking heated argument! gone bad! Panic! Cover up!

blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the

presence of blood

But whos Blood? Could it be HIS blood?

Later? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But it really doesn't matter, does it, whether the exact time he assaulted and abducted her was at 3:57, or at 4:47, or at some point in-between?

Somewhere in there she was still assaulted, abducted, and he put her IN HIS TRUNK bleeding profusely, perhaps dying or dead. And some time later, he removed her from his trunk, and concealed her, where she's never been seen again. He won't be tried for what he did at a specified time (nor will the state have to prove what time) - he'll be tried (and easily convicted imo) for doing it at some unspecified time, whenever it happened.

Do you have a link where it says she was bleeding profusely?

Thanks in advance

Coming out of lurkerdom only to say PLEASE do not have your child kick a car in flipflops or barefeet. I'm begging you.
If it would hurt him then I wont. I already posted this link showing a woman in flip flops kicking a car and making a huge dent so it satisfies my curiousity enough that yes kicking can cause big dents.

http://youtu.be/2cBKJNdc3Oc

Not sure if this previously posted but here is a video of a woman in flip flops kicking someone's cadillac. Look at the dent she makes! http://youtu.be/2cBKJNdc3Oc

My son will think it is so cool his Mom is letting him kick a dent in her old beater lol.

Yeah.. I'm sure he'll get a "kick" out of that...:drumroll: whoa.. I'll be here all week folks.. (sorry...)

remember she spoke to someone she was still walking to her car!
Was he maybe waiting at the car for her?

I mean if ea lied about everything that night im guessing the rest could very well be lying too!

Jmo

wasn't there a call to alp? Also.

alp ???

Well crap. That makes me think of what kind of tracking devise maybe on my car. Yikes
JMOM stated it was LoJack. I've had it on a couple vehicles. It's an aftermarket product that you pay extra for and have it installed. (Which totally makes me happy if EA paid for the device that tracked his movements. He may have forgotten he even had it)
I think the main reason people get it is for the discount on auto insurance as it was/is very beneficial in tracking a vehicle should it be stolen.

They just said two spots. IMO They could have been tiny or huge....

Sometimes a car dealership will put Lojack on a car if your a high risk buyer...

Another thing that doesn't make sense. EA's big burly fist was supposedly not what caused a dent, but a tiny girl like Christina with flip flops could make a dent?

You can hit with a lot more force with a kick, you also have more padding "muscle" on your foot. If he hit it with his hand either the bruseing on his hand or broken bones would have stood out.

BBM

Thank you...as always, LinkMaster!
That is what I remembered.

Your Welcome ... This is why I am trying to find out about exactly what mats he had in the cargo area. If it is the weatherproof type that is made of rubber/plastic I doubt anything soaked anywhere.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...egacy-equusearch-find-missing-woman/15366369/
"I just want her to come home and be alive," he said.

Foster said he regrets not being there early Saturday morning when Morris vanished. She had spent Friday night and early Saturday morning out with her girlfriends. Surveillance images show Morris with a friend walking through a garage at the Shops at Legacy.

"If I would have been there, none of this would have happened," Foster lamented

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...egacy-equusearch-find-missing-woman/15366369/
"I just want her to come home and be alive," he said.

Foster said he regrets not being there early Saturday morning when Morris vanished. She had spent Friday night and early Saturday morning out with her girlfriends. Surveillance images show Morris with a friend walking through a garage at the Shops at Legacy.

"If I would have been there, none of this would have happened," Foster lamented

Saturday passes
sunday passes
Monday passes.

He regrets not being there that morning...
what about the rest of the days when she never came home nor called nor text.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member