GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very surprised if they found a large amount of hair after all of the cleaning/vacuuming he did. But then again, I should consider who we're talking about here :)

Maybe he got "sloppy" and missed ONE...

I agree. It is so frustrating that someone that can not even tell good lies can come up with a spot to put her that she is still not able to be found. I am beginning to think he did just put her in a dumpster back near the SOL that night. Which would mean landfills should be searched. The trouble is until the family accepts what LE believes, that she is not alive, I do not think they will want to look there. JMO
Labor Day weekend in West Plano means that most hotels are no vacancy because of the big youth soccer tournaments, if you walk into a restaurant you will likely see a team or two dining and college kids come home to share their experiences from first few weeks of college with friends. Bars and restaurants also have an extra day and night of heavy patronage simply because most citizens don't work on Monday. I believe that the garbage collection services would provide an extra collection on a weekend like this. So, regardless of when the scheduled pickup is, I believe that the trash from Friday night, into Saturday morning, would have already been picked up by late Tuesday.

I think I posted that Faith.. was it the one in Canada? If so, it was a huge undertaking...
Lol and you were the one that got me to start considering the possibility then when I start speculating you change your thought process [emoji1] I know this is how I have been with this case too!

Maybe he got "sloppy" and missed ONE...

Well he did leave weed paraphernalia in the car so I can't argue with "sloppy". I was thinking in terms of the quote about the large amounts of DNA being indicative of a physical injury.

I don't post much, because I'm always behind, and by the time I catch up, someone, usually SteveS has said exactly what I wanted to say anyway, so all I really do is trail along behind thanking people With whom I agree. :smile:

But I have finally decided I must speak up about an urgent matter. It's cracking me up that y'all keep abbreviating The Shops At Legacy as SOL. :giggle: As far as I'm concerned, the only one around here that's SOL is EA. :happydance: :laugh: I'm sure the developers of The Shops AT Legacy, are already thrilled with the negative publicity, this new moniker, has them deeeelighted :wink:

Thank you, that is all.

EA's car was processed the night of 9-4-14 after his 3rd interview. LE took pictures of the damage and on 9-8-14 brought photos to Huffines Collision Center in Plano. (Refer to page 4, par. 1 & 2 of September SearchWarrant).

Repairs made after 9-4-14.

ETA: MOO based on dates and facts in SW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he made an insurance claim? Wonder what story he told his agent? Probably not the truth.

Interesting note. Yes. The death band on a hair root would suffice, but would need other evidence in conjunction to be conclusive, imo.

Would the death band present itself immediately upon death or would it take more decomposition time to manifest? Do you know? Christina couldn't have been deceased in his car (if indeed she is) for very long.

There are many instances where death occurs and no blood is present. Think of a natural death, for example.
There are many other bodily fluids that are secreted/excreted when an individual dies. IMO.

I'm not following. I thought you'd have an example.

Labor Day weekend in West Plano means that most hotels are no vacancy because of the big youth soccer tournaments, if you walk into a restaurant you will likely see a team or two dining and college kids come home to share their experiences from first few weeks of college with friends. Bars and restaurants also have an extra day and night of heavy patronage simply because most citizens don't work on Monday. I believe that the garbage collection services would provide an extra collection on a weekend like this. So, regardless of when the scheduled pickup is, I believe that the trash from Friday night, into Saturday morning, would have already been picked up by late Tuesday.
Plano City-observed Holidays: Labor Day - Monday, September 7 Collections following city-observed holidays will be picked up one day later than regular collection. For example, if normal collection day is Monday, collection day will slide to Tuesday. This excess garbage will only be picked up during the week following the holiday.

http://www.plano.gov/924/Holiday-Schedule

Now I don't know about commercial trash haulers, but they do go through the city landfill and it would be closed on Labor Day. It would depend on each company if trash service was continued during the weekend, but most likely there is no extra collection unless it is requested by individual businesses, imo. I would have to assume commercial trash companies do collect on Saturday and possibly on Sunday as a normal service.

Idk. It seems pretty basic to me that the large amounts of her DNA and cops saying they believe she has absolutely been kidnapped and murdered would mean blood. I think it's cool if others want to look deeper into it, I just think it's blood.

Idk. It seems pretty basic to me that the large amounts of her DNA and cops saying they believe she has absolutely been kidnapped and murdered would mean blood. I think it's cool if others want to look deeper into it, I just think it's blood.

No argument here... "blood"

Would the death band present itself immediately upon death or would it take more decomposition time to manifest? Do you know? Christina couldn't have been deceased in his car (if indeed she is) for very long.
It is my understanding it takes time for the bacteria to set up and create the banding on the hair root, but I can't find an exact time span. I wouldn't find it likely in this case to see it as evidence.

I agree. It is so frustrating that someone that can not even tell good lies can come up with a spot to put her that she is still not able to be found. I am beginning to think he did just put her in a dumpster back near the SOL that night. Which would mean landfills should be searched. The trouble is until the family accepts what LE believes, that she is not alive, I do not think they will want to look there. JMO

Is it known (as in, public knowledge) whether or not landfills have been searched (for Christina)?

Beforehand

Didn't someone watching the hearing (or reading reporter's tweets from court) say it was specifically On*Star? Pretty sure I saw commercial saying On*Star comes standard on majority of Chevrolet models now.

Affidavit and TV Show 'Disappeared'

02:57 CM dials ALP
02:58 CM dials HF
03:23 last time CM dials HF after many attempts beginning at 02:19
03:30 EA & CM leave apt & begin walking to garage
03:37 CM has an incoming call (caller unknown)
03:40 unknown activity on CM's phone
03:43 CM calls SN's phone
03:50 EA's phone contacts HF
03:53 ditto
03:55 ditto
03:55 Camera in garage (time stamp on video 03:57)
03:58 EA exits garage
04:08 EA passes thru the Custer Road gantry* northbound.
04:47 CM's phone pings off of cellular phone tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy,
.........just north of the SOL & south of SH121.
04:56 EA's phone pings - same as above
05:32 EA's phone pings off of cellular tower at 1500 block of Bethany Drive.
........Phone communicates with the side directed toward EA's residence.

Is one theory - during the 39 minutes (between the gantry and CM's ping),
EA drove all the way to his house and back again to the SOL area (by the time of CM's final ping)?
What is the usual drive time from gantry to his house? 4:08 til when? 4:20?
04:20 would leave 27 minutes to get back to SOL.
Is this close to the amount of time it takes to drive from SOL to his neighborhood (without traffic)?
Or, how much spare time would 39 minutes allow him if he did return home prior to 05:32?
And, to do what?

To me it doesn't seem as if he'd have enough time to do anything at his house unless it is only 15 mins. away.
Even then, very little time.
My impression was EA didn't return to the area of his house (after gantry) until nearer to the time of his 5:32 ping.

*a bridgelike overhead structure with a platform to hold signs, cameras or lights, or a frame structure raised on side supports as to span over or around something.

Two things: the incoming call at 3:37 was a four minute call from ALP.
And WHY did it take 25 minutes to walk what the detectives say was a ten minute walk??

I don't post much, because I'm always behind, and by the time I catch up, someone, usually SteveS has said exactly what I wanted to say anyway, so all I really do is trail along behind thanking people With whom I agree. :smile:

But I have finally decided I must speak up about an urgent matter. It's cracking me up that y'all keep abbreviating The Shops At Legacy as SOL. :giggle: As far as I'm concerned, the only one around here that's SOL is EA. :happydance: :laugh: I'm sure the developers of The Shops AT Legacy, are already thrilled with the negative publicity, this new moniker, has them deeeelighted :wink:

Thank you, that is all.

I have been wondering about that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat