GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lake/woods theory is still best for me as well. But, I've been thrown off lately with the revelation that LE could have gone to OnStar or another tracking device and determined exactly where EA went. I suppose that whatever information that the car computer might reveal hasn't been accessed yet (really? 4 months later?) because searches continue and LE was using drones this past weekend via BF.

If it's not on star or an obvious form of tracking, they may not have had access/noticed the tracking until they spoke to the lender or dealer for whatever reason..like once it was towed from his house recently
Jmo.

I agree with zippixx about the dumpsters. Lots of dumpsters at businesses are locked or in an area that is away from where the public can get to. Lots of places are locking their garbage up because some people will just dump their own trash in a business's dumpster. Maybe EA had to drive for a while (phones pinged back around SOL) before he could find an open trash container if that is what how he disposed of Christina's body. JMO

Is the Sprint that EA worked at in a shopping center? He would know if there were cameras pointed at those and would know the pick up schedule I would think.

The lake/woods theory is still best for me as well. But, I've been thrown off lately with the revelation that LE could have gone to OnStar or another tracking device and determined exactly where EA went. I suppose that whatever information that the car computer might reveal hasn't been accessed yet (really? 4 months later?) because searches continue and LE was using drones this past weekend via BF.

I have always thought a wooded area. The damage to his car could be from driving through a field or wooded area in the dark with his lights off.

Definitely. I mean if we can think that he can approach her, attack her, knock her out or otherwise incapacitate her, open his trunk, put her in it, go round to the driver's side, start up, back up, and leave the garage in less than 3 minutes, he could certainly dump her body in a dumpster just as quickly. Jmo

Why, exactly, is LE saying they think Christina was in EA's trunk when he left the parking garage? Is it based solely on the fact they couldn't see her in the exit video? With grainy footage and tinted windows it would be almost impossible to discern much. I don't get it.

Why, exactly, is LE saying they think Christina was in EA's trunk when he left the parking garage? Is it based solely on the fact they couldn't see her in the exit video? With grainy footage and tinted windows it would be almost impossible to discern much. I don't get it.
The theory needs to fit the evidence. The evidence says that Christina was in the trunk at some point, but the evidence doesn't say that she was in the passenger seat. Bingo, bango, bongo....she was in the trunk. IMO
If the theory stated that she was in the passenger seat when they left, defense will start questioning that. Why do you think that? What evidence do you have that occurred? A jury would start to question the theory because there is no evidence on that part. Whatever theory that they go to court with will not allow the defense to say 'ya'll just made this up didn't you?'.

I wonder if he made an insurance claim? Wonder what story he told his agent? Probably not the truth.
Haahaa...I think you may be right. We haven't learned of ONE person ever mentioned that he's been truthful with. I seriously don't know of 1 person yet.
Parents, girlfriend, LE, coworkers, us (the world-MSM interview), CQ, HF, CM step mom, etc

I agree with zippixx about the dumpsters. Lots of dumpsters at businesses are locked or in an area that is away from where the public can get to. Lots of places are locking their garbage up because some people will just dump their own trash in a business's dumpster. Maybe EA had to drive for a while (phones pinged back around SOL) before he could find an open trash container if that is what how he disposed of Christina's body. JMO

The dumpsters at my apartment at the shops are extremely easy to find. I wondered about them for a long time but the 4:08 tollway ping always made me discount it. The oungs back over here definitely make me wonder.

Our trash (at least on the Northside) is picked up on Mondays. I'm not sure if they come on holidays but I know 100% they came today. I guess it depends what they count as a holiday?

Idk which dumpster she'd be put in if she was Put in one but I've never seen a homeless person (the obvious type at least) at shops of legacy or really anywhere in this area. They're not very common. But I get your point people do dig in trash, homeless or not. EA seems like a pretty boy to go into the woods Or dig though. Back to the lake theory for me.

Funny, I've lived in the Addison (N Dallas) area for about 25 years & have gone to all kinds of shops, food, entertainment, up & down the tollway, etc, but have never been to the shops...

The theory needs to fit the evidence. The evidence says that Christina was in the trunk at some point, but the evidence doesn't say that she was in the passenger seat. Bingo, bango, bongo....she was in the trunk. IMO
If the theory stated that she was in the passenger seat when they left, defense will start questioning that. Why do you think that? What evidence do you have that occurred? A jury would start to question the theory because there is no evidence on that part. Whatever theory that they go to court with will not allow the defense to say 'ya'll just made this up didn't you?'.

Good explanation, thanks. I forgot LE found no DNA evidence she was in the passenger seat, too.

With a newly purchased GM vehicle I got one year free On Star service. Thereafter, it is a yearly subscription. Though, they do continue to chronicle your whereabouts. IMO
I was reading a forum of ppl who owned 2010 Cameros and they were discussing how to disable the box but it seemed like a huge PIA. Basically having to rewire quite a bit of the dash to disconnect the on star box but even then often times it would restart if it wasn't disconnected properly, started working thru blue tooth and other issues. Was odd and spooky IMO to think you can't NOT be tracked even if you put in a lot of effort.

I don't know if the GPS is real time only for emergencies or if it's stored data, didn't find anything on that piece (the crucial part-here).

I don't post much, because I'm always behind, and by the time I catch up, someone, usually SteveS has said exactly what I wanted to say anyway, so all I really do is trail along behind thanking people With whom I agree. :smile:

But I have finally decided I must speak up about an urgent matter. It's cracking me up that y'all keep abbreviating The Shops At Legacy as SOL. :giggle: As far as I'm concerned, the only one around here that's SOL is EA. :happydance: :laugh: I'm sure the developers of The Shops AT Legacy, are already thrilled with the negative publicity, this new moniker, has them deeeelighted :wink:

Thank you, that is all.

Ha! I kept thinking the same thing! I would ask myself, why are they calling it SOL. ;)

Definitely. I mean if we can think that he can approach her, attack her, knock her out or otherwise incapacitate her, open his trunk, put her in it, go round to the driver's side, start up, back up, and leave the garage in less than 3 minutes, he could certainly dump her body in a dumpster just as quickly. Jmo

I just imagine if he was THAT bold & enraged to do that ^^in the open SOL public garage, why not finish in a dark hidden vacated corporate office park that's unoccupied for the holiday weekend.

He went back for something.....??

Funny, I've lived in the Addison (N Dallas) area for about 25 years & have gone to all kinds of shops, food, entertainment, up & down the tollway, etc, but have never been to the shops...

PROB haven't had a reason. Addison has nice spots so why go to plano? I love melting pot :)

It's really busy and very pretty and brightly lit. It's a fun time down there if you're ever that way. I cant even picture it at 3am. I've left by 1am and it was still busy. Also a pain in the *advertiser censored* to find parking!

The dumpsters at my apartment at the shops are extremely easy to find. I wondered about them for a long time but the 4:08 tollway ping always made me discount it. The oungs back over here definitely make me wonder.

Our trash (at least on the Northside) is picked up on Mondays. I'm not sure if they come on holidays but I know 100% they came today. I guess it depends what they count as a holiday?

Do you think the dumpsters around the shops, where the bars empty their trash gets picked up once a week too or more? I'm only asking bc sometimes commercial dumpsters have a compactor inside so they are able to hold more trash vs ones that allow residents to toss in their own bags.

But again he may have gone over to the corporate business park area.

Just jumping off your post regarding theory/evidence. What if...
He offers her a ride, but in exchange for something..sex, drugs, whatever. She may have been at the passenger door, but changed her mind, tells him "screw you, I'll walk" or says she's not holding and HF isn't responding and he says "screw you' walk then" and she starts walking. He leaves, not much traffic that time of night, steps on it hard once he gets out onto the street, then hits her, accidentally. He could head home, thinking no one would question him about a hit and run, (or just panics and goes home) then goes back to see if anyone else stopped, if she was still there. If she was, this could be when she was put into the trunk. In my theory, I have no explanation on his next move(s) other than obviously moving her somewhere else. And I'm sure I've forgotten something important.. Just an angle I'm not sure has been explored fully and has bugged me for a little bit. Just a theory and JMO n stuff
Counting on you guys to poke holes...and go! :)

Just jumping off your post regarding theory/evidence. What if...
He offers her a ride, but in exchange for something..sex, drugs, whatever. She may have been at the passenger door, but changed her mind, tells him "screw you, I'll walk" or says she's not holding and HF isn't responding and he says "screw you' walk then" and she starts walking. He leaves, not much traffic that time of night, steps on it hard once he gets out onto the street, then hits her, accidentally. He could head home, thinking no one would question him about a hit and run, (or just panics and goes home) then goes back to see if anyone else stopped, if she was still there. If she was, this could be when she was put into the trunk. In my theory, I have no explanation on his next move(s) other than obviously moving her somewhere else. And I'm sure I've forgotten something important.. Just an angle I'm not sure has been explored fully and has bugged me for a little bit. Just a theory and JMO n stuff
Counting on you guys to poke holes...and go! :)

Interesting theory.. might not explain his injuries & it seems the CCTV would catch her walking back out (assuming she walks out the same way she walked in)... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur