GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the 10:00 news and they just mentioned that digging will begin tomorrow in Plano for the new Toyota Headquarters. It will be located at Headquarters Drive and Legacy Drive and span 100 acres. (This is basically at The Shops At Legacy for all the non-locals).

JMOM, are you and Christina's family aware of this? It may be helpful to get in touch with someone involved with the digging and ask them to notify police if anything is found that could relate to Christina's case. Hopefully PPD is already on top of this.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Toyota-Gears-Up-for-Groundbreaking-in-Plano-288989951.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, no DNA on passenger side of Christina, right??? But what about driver's seat?? What about back seat?? And if the car was detailed, it's possible that DNA wouldn't be found, nor fingerprints if everything was wiped down. I'm still not thinking she ended up in the trunk at the garage. Just doesn't fit, IMO!

How ?? How can he possibly do ALL that AND drive out??
It just really defies any logic.

I'm not sure it could be done, but then again, I'm not sure it couldn't be done either. It seems like a lot to have happened in a short period of time to me. I was just saying that IF people believe he could do all that in the little time he had in the garage then I guess throwing her body into a dumpster could have been done even quicker and could also be possible without detection.

Ok, no DNA on passenger side of Christina, right??? But what about driver's seat?? What about back seat?? And if the car was detailed, it's possible that DNA wouldn't be found, nor fingerprints if everything was wiped down. I'm still not thinking she ended up in the trunk at the garage. Just doesn't fit, IMO!

Here is an interesting article about touch DNA specifically, which we would hope to bd the type of DNA they could find within his vehicle if she had been a passenger (as opposed to bodily fluids.) there is a section in this article that addresses the question of whether or not Touch DNA is always left behind. (Not necessarily)

I thought I'd pass this info along. It is an interesting read.

http://www.ryanforensicdna.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Touch_DNA_article.59101908.pdf

I'm not sure it could be done, but then again, I'm not sure it couldn't be done either. It seems like a lot to have happened in a short period of time to me. I was just saying that IF people believe he could do all that in the little time he had in the garage then I guess throwing her body into a dumpster could have been done even quicker and could also be possible without detection.
From right inside the garage, if he pulled a weapon and let's say he stabbed her (although there is no indication of a weapon or stabbing)...could take less than a minute. Popping the trunk and cramming her in...definitely less than a minute. See what you can do in 2 minutes. It doesn't sound like any time at all, but it is probably more than you realize.

Did you ever watch the video of the kidnapping in Philly? Note the time span. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Abducted-Off-Germantown-Street-281344731.html

IF they were making or trying to make plans, maybe there were stops or pauses along the way to make calls/text. Some people really don't walk and talk at the same time.

I agree that this could explain a 10 minute walk becoming 20 minutes but I don't see it here. EA is no gentleman, he tells us he doesn't really know Christina etc so how likely would he be to keep waiting for her every time she stopped to use the phone.

In addition to the calls and texts we have the ichat which make even more interactions with the phone, I just don't see him being that patient.

It may be irrelevant but I'd really like to know why the walk took so long. I do think that LE may have the answer to this from cameras at businesses they passed.

JMO

From right inside the garage, if he pulled a weapon and let's say he stabbed her (although there is no indication of a weapon or stabbing)...could take less than a minute. Popping the trunk and cramming her in...definitely less than a minute. See what you can do in 2 minutes. It doesn't sound like any time at all, but it is probably more than you realize.

Did you ever watch the video of the kidnapping in Philly? Note the time span. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Abducted-Off-Germantown-Street-281344731.html

I agree that 3 minutes is enough time to knock out and stuff someone in a trunk, IF, he seemed aggitated walking on surveillance. But they both looked completely calm and "normal". So, in those three minutes he had to have lost it, also. He had to have become enraged enough to do whatever was done, put her in the trunk, get in the car, drive out. Also, since his car was seen driving out, LE would be able to tell if he was driving very fast/recklessly or not.

It just seems like a stretch. IMO

I agree that this could explain a 10 minute walk becoming 20 minutes but I don't see it here. EA is no gentleman, he tells us he doesn't really know Christina etc so how likely would he be to keep waiting for her every time she stopped to use the phone.

In addition to the calls and texts we have the ichat which make even more interactions with the phone, I just don't see him being that patient.

It may be irrelevant but I'd really like to know why the walk took so long. I do think that LE may have the answer to this from cameras at businesses they passed.

JMO

For what it's worth, the original search warrant affidavit for EA's car says they left the apartment between 3:30 and 3:45, and the new affidavit says approximately 3:30 so there's a chance that the walk only did take about 10-15 minutes.

EA was no gentlemen, but I kind of get the idea that he wasn't ready for his night to end (JMO)

I don't understand LE in this case either. I try to keep mum on it as I'm not from the area and for all I know they could be a great and respected crew. But from the misinformation from the very beginning to what appears to be lack of moving forward on some things, it seems to me someone should've jumped on some things months ago. All I can really hope for is that they have much much more than we know.

I echo you there, I can only hope that they have done all the things we've discussed and they're keeping quiet for investigatory reasons

For what it's worth, the original search warrant affidavit for EA's car says they left the apartment between 3:30 and 3:45, and the new affidavit says approximately 3:30 so there's a chance that the walk only did take about 10-15 minutes.

EA was no gentlemen, but I kind of get the idea that he wasn't ready for his night to end (JMO)

Interesting thanks, so there's a disconnect IMO

At the hearing LE said that it was a 10 minute walk yet there own affidavit says more than 20 minutes.

Is that right?

JMO

People have been calling the Shops At Legacy, the Shops of Legacy. ;)

Not directed at you ahintexas, just a general comment about the name of the place.

I have lived in this general area since long before Legacy (the road) even existed. It seems the general vernacular of most people around here - at least people that I've ever spoken to about it friends, coworkers, family, etc. - is Shops of Legacy. In fact, thinking about it as Shops At Legacy just sounds wrong in my brain. Interesting how places take on names through word of mouth that are actually incorrect.

Not directed at you ahintexas, just a general comment about the name of the place.

I have lived in this general area since long before Legacy (the road) even existed. It seems the general vernacular of most people around here - at least people that I've ever spoken to about it friends, coworkers, family, etc. - is Shops of Legacy. In fact, thinking about it as Shops At Legacy just sounds wrong in my brain. Interesting how places take on names through word of mouth that are actually incorrect.

My husbands office is at Legacy & Headquarters.... He calls it Shops of Legacy as well, no matter how many times I correct him. ;)

I agree although people I know we all just called it "The Shops" and that worked well but now we have "The Villages" in Allen AND Fairview so THAT's not so clear either! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member