GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are looking at a different article than the one I read. Regardless the police should know when their police are arrested for anything and they most def don't come clean with the reality at all times lol oh Tilley!

I am all for transparency.

If LE believes EA took CM back to his house, the garbage can theory fits with Occam's Razor.
Of course, depending on when his parents were due home, if garbage pickup day was to be prior their return, or later rather than earlier (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday would present a problem).
Or, what if he had to go to Plan B when he realized garbage day wouldn't be until after his parents came home.
Wait, I just remembered LE went to EA's home on Wednesday, September 3, and EA's mom answered the door.

If garbage wasn't picked up on Tuesday, this plan was too risky.
Even Tuesday, in the hot climate, it wouldn't be a safe plan.
Is it possible Saturday could be garbage day in a residential neighborhood?

Respectfully, even people who take it regularly can still suffer a reaction, with or without alcohol consumption. I know this from first hand experience, so JMO.

I'm just saying others have said they don't feel any different bc they're used to taking adderall everyday

Jmo jmo IMo my opinion jmo

:rolling:

If Christina died or was dead in EA's trunk though, wouldn't whatever bacteria or whatever happens to a body, leave scientific traces behind?
Rigor mortis stage after death starts after about two to six hours.
Before rm, sounds as if skin cells still produce (and would probably fall off) and blood pools
(gathers due to gravity, to one side or the other, depending on the position of the body).

If a person remained in a trunk for three hours, many processes would take place.
What if for only thirty or sixty minutes though?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/death-dying/dying4.htm

Immediately after death, the muscles relax which can cause the release of bladder and bowels. In my opinion, this could cause a "significant" dna. Enough to prove she was in his trunk but not necessarily bodily injury (no blood). Just trying to make sense of the testimony of dna evidence.

http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?nid=1389

Info in link - Allen uses trash carts and recycle carts. (Holiday Schedule page)
When using bags, for excess trash, place them at least two feet from the trash carts.

http://www.cityofallen.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/143

Trash is picked up weekly and must be inside of tightly tied bags inside the cart.
Recycle is picked up every other week.

Not sure if 100 lbs. would/could go unnoticed.
Anybody familiar with the trash collection system and how the rules are monitored?

Allen also has a DIY method of disposal available.

Immediately after death, the muscles relax which can cause the release of bladder and bowels. In my opinion, this could cause a "significant" dna. Enough to prove she was in his trunk but not necessarily bodily injury (no blood). Just trying to make sense of the testimony of dna evidence.

It is difficult to imagine an event, such as a death happening in one's car, not resulting in an obvious odor problem though. My understanding is there's no way to just wash it away.

If CM was in the trunk from the point of leaving the garage, something had already happened to her.
Where was she when she actually left her body? If in the trunk, the evidence should be overwhelming, no?
LE looked the car over two times and then kept it for 11 days before returning it to EA after the third search.
The multiple searches make it seem as if evidence wasn't obvious at all.
CM couldn't have died in EA's trunk (based on other cases involving cars and death) imo.

I remain confused over these points.

I am confused as well as to why there were so many searches of the car. Were the first searches with his permission?

I am confused as well as to why there were so many searches of the car. Were the first searches with his permission?

I wonder if the mat was in the trunk the first few times the car was searched.. It could of been out of the car for "cleaning".. When LE showed up at the house with the warrant, maybe EA thought he was in the clear & had put the mat back in the car?

It is difficult to imagine an event, such as a death happening in one's car, not resulting in an obvious odor problem though. My understanding is there's no way to just wash it away.

If CM was in the trunk from the point of leaving the garage, something had already happened to her.
Where was she when she actually left her body? If in the trunk, the evidence should be overwhelming, no?
LE looked the car over two times and then kept it for 11 days before returning it to EA after the third search.
CM couldn't have died in EA's trunk (based on other cases involving cars and death) imo.

He had time to clean and vacuum and squeegee and clean some more. I imagine he was able to remove most of her DNA but thankfully not enough for him to get away with it! I too thought if death did occur in his trunk there would be an odor in his car. Maybe thats why he went through a whole bottle of the Odorban? She may not have died in his trunk. His approx 20-25 min trip home turned into 1 hour 34 minutes of which we still do not know for sure what he was doing with her. IMO

I read the blog by reporter Feagans (link below) and recalled several posts about the effects of drinking while taking Adderall.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Here is info on Adderall + alcohol interactions

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/amphetamine-dextroamphetamine,adderall.html

Of note:

- Alcohol may potentiate the cardiovascular effects of amphetamines.

- Subjective effects of ethanol were diminished in the eight study subjects, but those of methamphetamine were not affected. The pharmacokinetics of methamphetamine were also unaffected except for a decrease in the apparent volume of distribution at steady state.

A layman's interpretation here:
The Adderall makes you feel less drunk, much the same way plenty of black coffee used to be used (and in the eighties, cocaine.)

Alcohol may reduce the user's recognition (or feeling) of side effects or warning signs of too much amphetamine, such as increased heart rate, chest pain, change in blood pressure. Alcohol itself may make the effects of the Adderall stronger.

- The interaction was suspected in a case report of a 20-year-old male who experienced retrosternal chest pain shortly after drinking alcohol and taking a double dose of his amphetamine/dextroamphetamine medication (Adderall 15 mg X 2) to stay alert.

- The patient was diagnosed with myocardial infarction likely secondary to amphetamine-induced coronary vasospasm.
The problem is we don't know what else they had on board in their systems. LE stated they believe it possible HF gave CM drugs that night, but not sure if she took them herself. Molly? Heroin? Cocaine? We do know EA was asking for "rock" which I think we assume is coke.

That's very helpful info from both you and Kristin. I would note that all "holidays" are not alike. MLK is a holiday, but it hasn't historically been one where most get the day off.
Only about 1/3 of employees get MLK off, while the number who get the day off for Labor Day is about double that amount. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._Day#Reluctance_to_observe http://ourfuture.org/20130905/working-for-workers-on-labor-day-and-beyond

In the Allen link, the holidays include Labor Day for pickup adjustments.
I got excited when I read, normally scheduled Friday pickups will be picked up on Saturday.
Then I realized this schedule would pertain to Friday, September 5/6 - not August 29/30.
We don't even know if Friday is the usual pickup day at EA's house anyway.
But, the earliest p/u after Labor Day would be Tuesday.

I wonder if the mat was in the trunk the first few times the car was searched.. It could of been out of the car for "cleaning".. When LE showed up at the house with the warrant, maybe EA thought he was in the clear & had put the mat back in the car?
Good point. Didnt think of that.

He had time to clean and vacuum and squeegee and clean some more. I imagine he was able to remove most of her DNA but thankfully not enough for him to get away with it! I too thought if death did occur in his trunk there would be an odor in his car. Maybe thats why he went through a whole bottle of the Odorban? She may not have died in his trunk. His approx 20-25 min trip home turned into 1 hour 34 minutes of which we still do not know for sure what he was doing with her. IMO

Yes. But I'm saying, from what I think I know :waitasec:, it is impossible to cover up or eliminate certain odors.
Someone may know better though.

http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?nid=1389

Info in link - Allen uses trash carts and recycle carts. (Holiday Schedule page)
When using bags, for excess trash, place them at least two feet from the trash carts.

http://www.cityofallen.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/143

Trash is picked up weekly and must be inside of tightly tied bags inside the cart.
Recycle is picked up every other week.

Not sure if 100 lbs. would/could go unnoticed.
Anybody familiar with the trash collection system and how the rules are monitored?

Allen also has a DIY method of disposal available.

1 No way you could place a body in a trash bag and have it go unnoticed by the garbage man.
2 Per Allen website/LE affidavit info, Arochi trash was not picked up until Thurs 9/4, and a body dead for days in Texas heat would have created a distinctive odor, to say the least.
http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=1389

IIRC he tried stalling and coming up with excuses for them not to search his car. Either LE or his parents talked him into it to get it over with and the car was searched the night of the interview and returned. They were watching him and doing secret trash pulls. They also were waiting on copies of cell phone bills and bank statements. Each time they discovered some new piece of information that proved EA was lying to them I believe they then had more reason to do a more extensive search (the cc records showed he stopped for gas at the Krogers. LE goes to the Krogers and reviews the video and catch him cleaning his passenger side and trunk) warrant for 11 day search and bingo they find her DNA

Unless she were in the trunk, injured, but still alive, when they first left the garage? Then was actually killed later (sometime before EA going to his house at 5:30-ish)? The only reason I can think of for that scenario, is that after attacking her initially, he put her in his trunk (possibly unconscious), then later killed her so that she couldn't tell anyone what he'd already done. That would decrease the time of decomp odor being in his car. Or maybe she wasn't in the trunk yet when they first left the garage. It's hard to say -- it is confusing! I sure wish we knew whatever else LE has on the pings from that time frame.

I got excited when I read, normally scheduled Friday pickups will be picked up on Saturday.
Then I realized this schedule would pertain to Friday, September 5/6 - not August 29/30.
Didnt someone confirm the trash pickups because they coincided eith the trash pulls LE did? I seem to remember discussion about EA's trash pick ups specifically. IIRC

Yes. But I'm saying, from what I think I know :waitasec:, it is impossible to cover up or eliminate certain odors.
Someone may know better though.
I think you are correct. From what I hear the smell of decomposition is one you can not get rid of and one you will not forget.

I think the big distinction is at his home vs. the shops. The resident would have certainly been picked up on the schedule you mention but what brought up some of this conversation is that I am positive the trash in part of The Shops is picked up on Mondays. I would assume all of the Shops uses private companies.

I hate to even have to think like this but I really cannot imagine him putting her in his own trash. If he was just going to dump her (that is yucky to say!) it would be somewhere else IMO.

I am very interested in the return pings around 5am...I can imagine a scenario where he would want to dump her body near The Shops so if she was found he could say just what he did, he walked with her to the garage and they went their separate ways. Granted he is not that smart since he thought the lies wouldn't be discovered but I can see why that would be an easier dump off spot.

For all we know he thought she WOULD be found if he dumped her near the Shops (and he was ready to deny, deny, deny) but then she never was...so now he is just keeping his mouth shut until she shows up.

The problem is we don't know what else they had on board in their systems. LE stated they believe it possible HF gave CM drugs that night, but not sure if she took them herself. Molly? Heroin? Cocaine? We do know EA was asking for "rock" which I think we assume is coke.

After looking up "rock", the most likely drug is "rock cocaine" or smokable cocaine. One link, a legit one, claims taking cocaine by smoking it is almost like injecting it (as far as the body is concerned). Snorting cocaine is safer.
Smoking it can cause heart problems and hemorrhage, among other problems.

If they took Adderall already, smoking cocaine could be a recipe for disaster.
If CM had an adverse reaction, would EA go to these lengths to keep the true story hidden?
Or, he may have convinced himself he isn't at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches